Events for 2021 (Read 2101 times)
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Re: Events for 2021
Reply #60 - 03/05/21 at 14:55:23

Really would be great to see you there Versy.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #61 - 03/05/21 at 15:09:50

I was planning on staying from Sunday to Sunday but I can switch to a small cabin after the big house closes on Thursday.
Also, I might have a friend with me as well.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #62 - 03/05/21 at 16:27:16

but I can switch to a small cabin after the big house closes on Thursday.  

Lancer , I only ask for through Saturday morning .  So Friday night is already covered .   Wink

Does everybody else want to stay till Sunday morning ?    I'd think we might get Saturday night too just for the asking ???

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #63 - 03/05/21 at 17:09:56

I was planning Sunday to Saturday. I'll have to see how thing play out regarding the extra day.

MM, since you are coming in your pick up bring your cot just in case we need it.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #64 - 03/05/21 at 19:46:01

Deb and I made reservations for a room at a house just a short way down Main Highway......we will be 13 minutes away at 125 Tracks Trail, Center Point, TX 78010, USA

Without knowing exactly how 8 people use 2 bathrooms for a week without any kind of "Maid Service".....and how 8 people can fit all their gear into one cabin, and how we all arrive with cars, trucks, trailers and motorcycles - we chickened out and got a place close by.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #65 - 03/05/21 at 21:03:42

OK guys ,  Huh

Here's the thing :  

We can keep the three bedroom/2 bath/ kitchen/living room for $30.00 each/night  Huh  

or

Ya'll can get a camping cabin for $15.00/night/each   and    I can change to the "Sleeps two" cabin they have .

I'm having a great time ridding the hill country either way , and I understand keeping cost down is half the fun .  Cool

Its good we started early !  Wink

So , DO WE KEEP THE BIG ONE ?

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #66 - 03/06/21 at 02:39:35

MMRanch wrote on 03/05/21 at 21:03:42:
OK guys ,  Huh

So , DO WE KEEP THE BIG ONE ?

My vote says... keep the big one.

I won't be there every night.  I don't know if I will be there any night.  But I will still pony up and pay for it as if I was there all the time.

When I do stay, I would rather have a bit of room to stretch out and not have to go outside to even change my mind.   Roll Eyes

Plus a fridge!!

And Lancer may have a +1.

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #67 - 03/06/21 at 14:53:50

I think my +1 will be going according to his desires stated today, but he needs to make arrangements for his wife’s transportation.  She is not able to drive at all so needs help when he is gone.
So there will be about 4 or 5 of us in the 6 person cabin after Dave and MM SLINK OFF for alone time with wives ?
I believe that will work unless others want the small cabins instead.

Has everyone had vaccinations except for Versey ?

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #68 - 03/06/21 at 17:15:12

So there will be about 4 or 5 of us in the 6 person cabin after Dave and MM SLINK OFF for alone time with wives ?  

Whoa , whoa , whoa Lancer ,  Grin

Marcia and I are still in the Ranch House .    I like having coffee made in the morning , and a kitchen to play in.    And a fridge to keep a cool drink chilled .  

I'd like to have the Full or Queen bed room either one is OK .   Smiley

The Ranch House does cost more but has more too ...  Huh

Its $200/night  -  30/each * 4  and I'll pick-up the slack.   I think we should leave YouzGuyz out of the $$$ and  buy him a beverage of his choice for leading us around.

So I'm still in ... unless ... our 4 solo guys want the $60/night cabin.  Then and only then will I bail and find a motel or something.  
Keeping the Ranch House does cost more so I can understand if our 4 solo guys go to a cabin.  

But I need to know ...  Roll Eyes

springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #69 - 03/06/21 at 19:57:48

I'm fine with $30.00 per night and I am sure Steve will be also. Lancer, if you and your friend are fine with that then let's commit to the Ranch House with MM. If not, the mini cabin that we have stayed in in the past is fine with me but we just need to let MM know asap. Yes, I like keeping it as cheap as possible but $30.00/night is still within my means.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #70 - 03/07/21 at 05:09:28

I like the idea of the Ranch house but question having only 5 beds.
I love you guys but don't particularly want to sleep with any of you.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #71 - 03/07/21 at 09:20:29

MMRanch wrote on 03/05/21 at 07:41:15:
One queen , one full , two twin , and a pull-out-couch .
We can add the CARRIAGE HOUSE that sleeps 6 if we want/need .

Here is a likely scenario:

Queen - Mike and Marcia.

Full - Lancer

Twin Beds - Springman and Steve

That leaves the Pull out couch for Youzguyz on those nights that he wants to use it.....or for Lancer's friend if he comes.

If Versy gets the vaccine or decides to come without it - if Lancers friend comes and Youzguyz sleeps over often - you may need to add the Carriage house to get more beds.

There may be room to set up cots in the carriage house.

The website isn't very clear on what is inside the Ranch House or the Carriage house - I believe the photo with the 4 bunk beds is the carriage house.  I would also suspect that the Carriage House does not add any plumbing....so no additional bath facilities.

I did look at the map, and the Ranch House and "Bunk" house is at the beginning of the road to the park - and you don't even go through the gate to access them.  You are remote from the shower/toilet areas in the campground - you would likely have to drive to use them.

« Last Edit: 03/07/21 at 11:23:52 by Dave »  

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #72 - 03/07/21 at 11:34:00

That sounds workable.
If there are 2 sets of bunk beds that adds even more total beds.
Let’s stay with the ranch/bunk house.
Sorry for the back and forth.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #73 - 03/07/21 at 14:36:03

Since the Bunk/Carriage house (It is called Bunk House on the Map - but Carriage house on the website) is only available if you rent the Ranch House - there is no chance that anyone can rent the Carriage house while you have the reservation for the Ranch house.

So it is very likely you could add it at anytime during the week if you decide you need the extra room.  You may find out you need the extra space just to keep all your gear!

IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #74 - 03/07/21 at 15:41:10

I'm fine with the Ranch House as I mentioned earlier. I have been thinking about it though and MM you need to make sure Marcia is fine with it as I believe there will be no real privacy for her. Privacy amongst the guys is not big deal as we are all old men. Shocked

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:44:57

General CategoryThe Cafe › Events for 2021

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.