Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Selling an Alternative Reality (Read 131 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Selling an Alternative Reality
Reply #15 - 12/03/19 at 17:06:22

I guess this sentence:

"Its a diet bound to give most people diabetes unless you under eat to the point of being malnourished."

To me, this means that most people would get diabetes (bound to) if they ate vegan (its a diet) unless they ate so little they were malnourished.  

What diet were you referring to?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 12/03/19 at 17:48:11

Eegore wrote on 12/03/19 at 17:06:22:
 I guess this sentence:

"Its a diet bound to give most people diabetes unless you under eat to the point of being malnourished."

To me, this means that most people would get diabetes (bound to) if they ate vegan (its a diet) unless they ate so little they were malnourished.  

What diet were you referring to?

Remember a donut is perfectly vegan ~400 calories, and I can eat 3 dozen donuts a day easily, and now I weigh 160lb (down from 240). OK.

Well my folks don't eat donuts, they just eat bajjis, laddoos, jilebi's, kheer in addition to the rice, potatoes and some other veg.

Can you be non diabetic after 30 yrs of that ? Yes, if you ate 1/100th of each of those.

Seriously eegore - BTW I know you from my earlier stint in here don't I - start another thread. I do not eat or recommend a diet to fit an ideology. So Open a new thread. We can leave this one in the dust.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 12/03/19 at 17:57:32

"Well my folks don't eat donuts, they just eat bajjis, laddoos, jilebi's, kheer in addition to the rice, potatoes and some other veg."

Ok that makes more sense, I didn't fully understand.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 12/03/19 at 18:13:43

Eegore wrote on 12/03/19 at 17:57:32:
"Well my folks don't eat donuts, they just eat bajjis, laddoos, jilebi's, kheer in addition to the rice, potatoes and some other veg."

Ok that makes more sense, I didn't fully understand.  

Good, so to put it in American terms, donuts, chips, tortilla chips drizzled with cheese sauce and bean chili, candy, peanut butter, twinkies, deep fried butter, twinkies rolled in peanut butter and deep fried (BTW you will not even believe how stinking good that is), beer, margaritas, coke, pepsi, etc etc are all vegan (sort of unless they have lard).

Definitely excellent way to become fat, diabetic, and die in a sugar coma.

Yea, welcome to my world. I wish I could build a jail cell for these people and suspend them 100 ft above the trees, where they see no food except the celery and broccoli I dangle in front of them far too high for them to reach, so they have to jump all day.

Worse yet, one of them is my wife, who pretty much offers me 2 dietary choices - eat it, or leave it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 02:46:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Selling an Alternative Reality

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.