Send Topic Print
Wa state toy run (Read 36 times)
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Wa state toy run
10/28/17 at 07:52:47

Ok it's getting to be that time of year again!! I know it's a lil early notice but thought I would get the word out.
First Saturday in December at the South sound mall is where we all leave from. This is an annual event and a great way to meet new riders as well as help provide toys for children that are in need! I have ridden this many times and yet each time I participate makes me smile as well as a lil teary.
Last year it poured ran day before and held off raining till end of the run. So if your in the area come over to South Sound Mall in Lacey, Wa for a wonderful time.
Gates open at 10 I believe and run starts at 1pm. I will keep you all informed and add information and time nears.. Happy riding,  Hugs Km, Shadow and Genie

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Re: Wa state toy run
Reply #1 - 10/28/17 at 08:05:17

Hey Kim!
Would love to join in but I'm a little bit far for it.
We participate in a toy run here done by our CMA chapter.
We will pray for your great success.

IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #2 - 10/28/17 at 08:10:55

Hey Lancer, you and wifey start now and you could be here in time !! Lol , I  understand and thanks for your participation in your area..

IP Logged
HAPPYDAN

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/17/17 at 09:42:19

kimchris1 wrote on 10/28/17 at 07:52:47:
Ok it's getting to be that time of year again!! I know it's a lil early notice but thought I would get the word out.
First Saturday in December at the South sound mall is where we all leave from. This is an annual event and a great way to meet new riders as well as help provide toys for children that are in need! I have ridden this many times and yet each time I participate makes me smile as well as a lil teary.
Last year it poured ran day before and held off raining till end of the run. So if your in the area come over to South Sound Mall in Lacey, Wa for a wonderful time.
Gates open at 10 I believe and run starts at 1pm. I will keep you all informed and add information and time nears.. Happy riding,  Hugs Km, Shadow and Genie

I would like to give it serious consideration this year, as I have the time now. But Lacey is quite a few cold, rainy miles from Gig Harbor, so here's my idea. I have a '86 Honda CT110 I've restored, solid little dual sport. I could truck it to the Sears parking lot, off load and ride. My question to you is, how fast do the riders go? The CT is good at 35mph, tapped out at 45, and maxxed at 50. Could I keep up, or would I just be in the way?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/18/24 at 16:15:36

General CategoryThe Cafe › Wa state toy run

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.