Send Topic Print
I’m afraid…. (Read 39 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

I’m afraid….
Today at 05:08:45

…..I owe my buddy a bottle of whiskey. I originally said Woodford Reserve, but he upped it to Angel’s Envy. I bet him after the Trump/Harris debate that there’s enough fools in the country that she would win. After watching her on Fox last night, (this guy lives 1000 miles away from me) I’m going to start looking for liquor stores near him that I can buy a bottle and they’ll hold it for him to pick up in a few weeks.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I’m afraid….
Reply #1 - Today at 05:19:14

You should also look up all the podcasts.  This is an opinion for anyone incapable of understanding what an opinion is.

My opinion is the stats on podcasts trend higher for viewership based on my opinion on how math works.

The base podcast for The Breakfast Club was around 7.6 million with exponential post-cast upwards of 50 million.  That's a lot of no-rally participants that get to see her in a positive interview environment from the toilet or the couch at home.  This is an opinion, I can not say where 50 million humans sit when they watch a podcast.

In any case - the online component has more influence, in my opinion, this year than previous.  This post is an opinion.

Also why would you let someone alter the agreement?  I bet you $20 dollars, then change it to $100 after more information comes out?

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #2 - Today at 07:25:11

I think if Harris strikes the "what can be unburded by what has been tone" a few more times we can throw all opinions overboard.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - Today at 07:52:37

I'm sure you're all outraged at Brett for using an edited Trump response to refute Kamala's assertion in her one on one
Trump's women's town hall was packed exclusively with MAGA and RNC employees asking super softball questions that Trump still managed to blow
..and from that they still had to edit his response

That must be doubly infuriating to you all after the blowup you has over Kamala's supposed edited answer

Let it rip guys
Rage over Fox like you did with CBS

.......... I'm waiting..... Tongue

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #4 - Today at 08:06:22

Of course the interviewer was shamefully biased. Shame on him.

It's good that she gives more interviews, so that everyone gets a good picture of her.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - Today at 08:48:44

Serowbot wrote on Today at 07:52:37:
"... Kamala's supposed edited answer..."

WOW, got that Ocean front property in AZ yet ???????

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - Today at 09:30:14

Also why would you let someone alter the agreement?  I bet you $20 dollars, then change it to $100 after more information comes out?

He’s my former boss, and technically ranks me at work so I think he’s following the Biden/Harris theory that all you have to do is “cancel debt” so he canceled Woodford reserved and substituted angels envy

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - Today at 09:33:11

Serowbot wrote on Today at 07:52:37:
I'm sure you're all outraged at Brett for using an edited Trump response to refute Kamala's assertion in her one on one
Trump's women's town hall was packed exclusively with MAGA and RNC employees asking super softball questions that Trump still managed to blow
..and from that they still had to edit his response

That must be doubly infuriating to you all after the blowup you has over Kamala's supposed edited answer

Let it rip guys
Rage over Fox like you did with CBS

.......... I'm waiting..... Tongue

No idea what you’re talking about as far as edited responses. All I know is after watching that, no one who was on the fence says “yeah I think this is the person who should be our president”. And it was a bad move on their part not to take full advantage of this for a full 45 minutes. The audience was there to potentially steal a significant number of Trump votes but that didn’t happen.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - Today at 09:51:19

My favorite part was when she said Brett you and I both know what I’m talking about and he said no I don’t.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - Today at 10:02:17

WebsterMark wrote on Today at 09:51:19:
My favorite part was when she said Brett you and I both know what I’m talking about and he said no I don’t.

That was her answer to the edited clip

BTW did you see the Maddow interview with Trump?
Of course you didn't
Trump won't go anywhere near

I did see 39 minutes of leaning side to side to music
So enlightening

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/17/24 at 10:34:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I’m afraid….

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.