Which is it ? (Read 13 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Which is it ?
Today at 07:50:49

… after saying she couldn’t think of any move made by Biden that she would have done differently,
(one week later)
Harris said “My presidency will not be a continuation of Joe Biden’s presidency.”

…In an interview on ABC’s “The View” last week, she said there was “not a thing that comes to mind” when asked what she would have done differently from Mr. Biden.”
( One week later)
…“My presidency will not be a continuation of Joe Biden’s presidency,” she replied, adding that she represented a different generation of leadership and would address issues like housing and small businesses in different ways…”

Then the Border switch:
…Harris indicated she no longer supports decriminalizing crossing the border illegally,  YET she used to be all for it !

Then the ‘gender care.
(So intact Male prisoners can go to Women’s prisons)
Which she Championed, (or did NOT speak against)
Is now:
“I will follow the law….

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Which is it ?
Reply #1 - Today at 09:36:31

The “follow the law” comments were particularly ridiculous, and Brett tried to insert that, as president, she is an integral part of creating law. Follow the laws just a way to get out of answering question. I can’t really think of a question she answered completely in that entire interview.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/17/24 at 10:33:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Which is it ?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.