JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Invisibility cape
Yesterday at 00:26:00

Just wrap up and Poof! YerGone!!

If ya see one on Amazon, post a link.. I want one.

They scraped him up, bottled it and sold it as
Oil of Ole'

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Re: Invisibility cape
Reply #1 - Yesterday at 11:45:37

Were you not Entertained?
I thought that was hilarious. And I can't watch America's Funniest.. Watching people do stupid stuff and seeing them fall Hurts me. But that bull coming out the gate steaming ahead and that dude on his knees, there one second, Gooone, the next,, too quick for me to even flinch.
Oil of Ole'? C'mon,, that's funny..

Anyone know how to find out how that worked out? Did he just get seriously plowed or did he get gored? Did he live?

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #2 - Yesterday at 13:39:16

JOG

Of all the people of this forum - you are the most likely to have a good idea of what the fellow heard/felt when the bull made contact! Shocked

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #3 - Yesterday at 14:31:33

Well, in my ever so limited experience, if ya gitchyerass knocked out on contact, ya don't Feel anything until ya wake up. Then it's a combination of how old are ya, and just exactly what level of AssWhoopin was delivered. Last time I pissed off the EMT because I wouldn't be still. Until that one I never woke up and passed out again. I woke up from the impact,told the woman who ran over me
Don't let me get run over.
Raised my head to see if my wooden milk crate survived, then passed out from the pain. I think she thought I died. She got to the ER before I did. Anyway, the EMT wanted me to be still. Told him.   It hurts too bad. It was in the ambulance when I seriously ticked him off. He asked
Where does it hurt?
I ,through gritted teeth said
If my hair hurt,I'd hurt all over.
It took three shots of morphine before I could unclench my jaws enough to talk normally.
That guy? Just Watch how quickly he goes from
Now ya see him
Now ya Don't.
Even if he didn't get The Pointy end of the horns, he got a huge impact.
IDK why ,but I just don't FEEL the empathetic pain I feel watching some kid crotch out on a rail as his skateboard leaves the scene of the accident.
Is it his arrogance, putting himself on his knees, waiting for the bull to enter the ring?
IDK I totally don't get it. I can't think of another instance where I'm seeing someone get hurt that I don't reflexively look away and cringe.

Does anyone know how to find out if he lived?

Hey,Dave, I got one of those 1,000 peak amp jump boxes yesterday.
The 104 degree max temperature seems pretty specific. IDK if it's safe to toss in the car by the spare..
Thoughts?
I probably should have sent a PM.

IP Logged
ohiomoto
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - Yesterday at 19:03:12

That cape was erased.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #5 - Yesterday at 22:49:25

Looked to me ,

To be

The HURT that keeps on HURTING !  

I had a 1500 pound cow charge me like that once but it only had about 6 feet to get speed up .   I was able to catch the first contact being my palms on her EYES.   I stopped sliding when She quit pushing .  Then she  looked shocked , then she backed up a few feet , then looked around (getting her vision back) and freaked out running the other way.  
I don't ever want to do that again ...  but ... I did get her in the trailer and to the sale barn the same day.  Wink

I raised cows for about 25 years , so I've got a pocket full of them true stories.  Smiley

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #6 - Yesterday at 22:53:53

Our only cape worthy member could only be Super Dave.    Roll Eyes

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #7 - Yesterday at 23:01:52

Oh yeaa , Dave always knows what to do !  Wink

One look into a cows eyes and ya can know exactly what they're going to do next !

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #8 - Today at 00:49:34

I knew a woman who had cows. She told me to Always stay aware of any bull. She said she couldn't tell me how many old guys were killed by their Pet bull they raised from a calf. Ungrateful children are just The Wurst..

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #9 - Today at 04:24:58

One of my cousins(worked cows all his life (65-70) was moving his cows and his calm/friendly bull, between pastures when the bull just happened to lean in his direction, and at the time his back was against the opened gate, and with no ill intent the bull crushed him against the fence.  It was just that simple.  He died shortly after.
You’ve got to always be mindful where you put yourself when working with large animals, lest you get hurt, or dead, even if just by accident.

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #10 - Today at 05:10:43

That's just sad,man. I'm sorry to hear about that.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #11 - Today at 05:28:16

I have also had my share of difficulties with animals.

As a child, we had a little canary who fancied himself quite the king of my shoulder. He’d perch there with a sense of ownership, but there was one thing that constantly disturbed his self-proclaimed kingdom: my ear. To him, my ear was an intruder, and he was ready to defend his territory at all costs.

First, he’d begin this dramatic little ritual—his own version of a war dance. He’d puff up his feathers, let out a shrill series of battle cries, and inch closer and closer, his tiny body trembling with fury. If my ear dared ignore his warning, that’s when things got ugly.

What happens is that you instinctively bring your shoulder to your ear to protect yourself. He then thought my ear was trying to attack him.

He’d launch a full-blown assault.  For such a small bird, he had an impressively nasty temper.

It was pure chaos. I’d be left in a frantic struggle, trying to remove this feathery terror from my shoulder without harming him.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #12 - Today at 06:29:56

Too bad Temu wasn't available back then. You too could have had your very own invisibility cape. You could have just cut out a piece to put on your ear. See Trump's bandage for a visual reference of what it should have looked like. You would have needed full coverage, but that bandage would have made a fair model for the general idea.
Based on the effectiveness of the matador's Invisibility Cape, I'm guessing it was bought off of the Temu site.
Yeah, that shoulder is Gonna come up, even though you Know what it's going to do.
And knowing that bird was going to get in a fight with your ear, you let it get on your shoulder. Because it was funny and ya loved that silly little bird anyway. Funny how people are willing to put up with hassles to have a relationship with some critter. Well, some people will. I know I sure have..
Can I ask how old you were? How many years did you have that bird? Did it do anything else ?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 07:16:13

General CategoryThe Cafe › Invisibility cape

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.