Send Topic Print
Interesting (Read 217 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Interesting
Reply #15 - 07/25/24 at 16:17:12

A report (web Media) said the gun used by the shooter, ‘MAY’ have had a collapsible stock, ‘BECAUSE’  it could be concealed easier’.

I saw one of those that said Trump is a CGI double and was killed in Gitmo at the beginning of his last term.  Interesting what web media reports.

I was looking at the potential lines of fire from those windows, but I can't see how they would hit Trump and also hit the corner of the far stands.  The windows did seem plausible, given multiple "reports" say people saw gunfire coming from them.  Stupid of them to use weapons with muzzle flash if that's the case.  Almost as stupid as a second shooter in plain sight in the middle of another roof.

IP Logged
JOG

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #16 - 07/25/24 at 23:43:03

The audio analysis, if it's not been dikkt with, proves a second gunman was firing. Then a third,one shot report,, at the end,that took crooks out.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 07/25/24 at 23:54:00

I have cellphone footage of myself shooting on a range, the only one firing, that sounds distinctly like 2 different people are shooting.

Cellphones are garbage for audio analysis, they have noise cancelling, directional mics, decibel mitigation and such so the calls are clearer.  All this is what makes it possible to talk, and be heard by the other human, without your mouth facing into the mic.

In the range video, of me, the phone faces the targets, I start shooting, and the human recording turns the phone 80 or so degrees to face me so they can see what I am shooting.  The sound of the shots fired before the camera faces me are distinctly different, so much that I said I didn't recall anyone else on the fire line.

Nobody else was on the line.  That's just how cellphone recordings can sound.

So I would say it's not "proof", but is evidence that should be examined.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 08/15/24 at 07:55:13

There is further questioning in regard to measuring from Trump's nose to point at a shooter:

What are the exact internal dimensions of the strike zone in baseball? We can field test this but we need the dimensions of that target size. A line trajectory analysis can't be done from the tip of anything so will boring a hole through the head from the anterior centerline protrusion of the Pronasalae between the Supratrip Breakpoint medial line to the Supratrip Lubule and the Culumella. Bore line direct to ventral Neuhal Ridge.

So yet another analysis saying basic math won't allow one to draw a line to an unknown location using one point of reference but what do we know?

However an initial field test will give us information as long as the team can get the strike zone dimensions.  After this I will have 6 additional tests done from 6 teams that do not know each other, 3 will be given specifics about what this is in reference to and 3 will be done overseas with only dimensions given and no information stating it relates to Trump or any ballistics.  Those will be presented as a simple laser survey line analysis.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #19 - 08/15/24 at 10:22:33

Eegore wrote on 08/15/24 at 07:55:13:
 There is further questioning in regard to measuring from Trump's nose to point at a shooter:
What are the exact internal dimensions of the strike zone in baseball? We can field test this but we need the dimensions of that target size. A line trajectory analysis can't be done from the tip of anything so will boring a hole through the head from the anterior centerline protrusion of the Pronasalae between the Supratrip Breakpoint medial line to the Supratrip Lubule and the Culumella. Bore line direct to ventral Neuhal Ridge.

So yet another analysis saying basic math won't allow one to draw a line to an unknown location using one point of reference but what do we know?
 However an initial field test will give us information as long as the team can get the strike zone dimensions.  After this I will have 6 additional tests done from 6 teams that do not know each other, 3 will be given specifics about what this is in reference to and 3 will be done overseas with only dimensions given and no information stating it relates to Trump or any ballistics.  Those will be presented as a simple laser survey line analysis.

“… The velocity required to propel with expanding gas, will depend on the diameter, and the length of the object the piece is to exit from. In other words, the FPS is relative to the FPE required to cause the ejected item to exit from a certain diameter…”

There are lots and lots of people that know exactly what the above means.

“…What are the exact internal dimensions of the strike zone in baseball? We can field test this but we need the dimensions of that target size. A line trajectory analysis can't be done from the tip of anything so will boring a hole through the head from the anterior centerline protrusion of the Pronasalae between the Supratrip Breakpoint medial line to the Supratrip Lubule and the Culumella. Bore line direct to ventral Neuhal Ridge…”

There are significantly LESS people that know what the above means.

You chose to simply use the description sent to you, and made no effort to explainin what; Pronasalae, Supratrip,  Lubule, Culumella, Neuhal, mean.

“…  However an initial field test will give us information as long as the team can get the strike zone dimensions.  After this I will have 6 additional tests done from 6 teams that do not know each other, 3 will be given specifics about what this is in reference to and 3 will be done overseas with only dimensions given and no information stating it relates to Trump or any ballistics.  Those will be presented as a simple laser survey line analysis…”

6 tests,  3 knowing details, 3 not knowing details,  and in two different Nations ?
(A Prostitute and Statistics. Once you lay down Statistics, you can do anything you want to do)

3 will be given specifics about what this is in reference to.
 (And live in the USA, confirmed by stating the other 3 being OVERSEAS)

If one wants Credibility
9 would be better,
Each one of each 3.
1 - in the 10% center, 1 - a Trump supporter, 1 - a Harris supporter.

Then, one set of the above 3.
(All in the Country that results would be meaningful in)

One set in a ’neutral’ State. 1, in the country. 1, in a 20-40 Thousand population.  1 in 100 thousand + city.
One in a Red State.  1, in the country. 1, in a 20-40 Thousand population.  1 in 100 thousand + city.
One in a Blue State.  1, in the country. 1, in a 20-40 Thousand population. 1 in 100 thousand + city.

Above would be bare bones.

One could add, color of skin, living conditions, heritage, religion,  language, income level,  and on and on.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 08/15/24 at 11:52:47

There are significantly LESS people that know what the above means.

You chose to simply use the description sent to you, and made no effort to explainin what; Pronasalae, Supratrip,  Lubule, Culumella, Neuhal, mean.

The question is: What are the dimensions of a baseball strike zone?

If you need clarity as to how a hole will be drilled into a mannequin head I can have it provided, if you think knowing more about the hole will help figure out the dimensions of a baseball strike zone as interpreted in this thread.

6 tests,  3 knowing details, 3 not knowing details,  and in two different Nations ?
(A Prostitute and Statistics. Once you lay down Statistics, you can do anything you want to do)

Great.  I won't accept a single test since I can not create an average with one test.  I want 6, the evaluating crew wants 6.  We will do 6, and no prostitutes will be needed.

If one wants Credibility
9 would be better,
Each one of each 3.
1 - in the 10% center, 1 - a Trump supporter, 1 - a Harris supporter.

That's plausible however it ignores blind input where the testing is done by humans that have zero knowledge of what it represents.  So 12 would be even better.  

Then, one set of the above 3.
(All in the Country that results would be meaningful in)

One set in a ’neutral’ State. 1, in the country. 1, in a 20-40 Thousand population.  1 in 100 thousand + city.
One in a Red State.  1, in the country. 1, in a 20-40 Thousand population.  1 in 100 thousand + city.
One in a Blue State.  1, in the country. 1, in a 20-40 Thousand population. 1 in 100 thousand + city.

Above would be bare bones.

What does population volume impact the testing of laser movement at range specific to this exact test?  Why would the testing need to be done within those city limits, versus using humans from populations of those volumes outside the city limit?

One could add, color of skin, living conditions, heritage, religion,  language, income level,  and on and on.

One could but how does religion impact the evaluation of laser movement at range?

This appears to be nothing more than a poor attempt to ridicule the use of testing teams outside of the US.  The only reason external testing is done is to ensure blind input is entered into the overall evaluation - a requirement to retrieve more accurate information.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 08/15/24 at 13:09:46

Eegore wrote on 08/15/24 at 11:52:47:
"... What does population volume impact the testing of laser movement at range specific to this exact test?  Why would the testing need to be done within those city limits, versus using humans from populations of those volumes outside the city limit? ..."

"... 3 will be given specifics about what this is in reference to ..."

Those 3, do they hate or love; Kamala/Trump/Baseball/Left/Right/and on ........
It is well known that Large Cities are mostly Blue, and the smaller they get, more Red they are.

"...specifics about what this is in reference..."
Do you really think that WHO, was shot, would have absolutely no bearing ?

"... nothing more than a poor attempt to ridicule .."
So you say.  LOL

"... The only reason external testing is done is to ensure blind input is entered into the overall evaluation ..."

Another reason is: Things/Work, done overseas cost less money.

Quick question, is, in this case, "...overseas..." the same as, "...external..." ?
Reference; "... and 3 will be done overseas ..."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 08/15/24 at 14:13:04

Those 3, do they hate or love; Kamala/Trump/Baseball/Left/Right/and on ........
It is well known that Large Cities are mostly Blue, and the smaller they get, more Red they are.

What does an opinion on baseball have to do with measuring the travel of a laser?  Does a human that likes baseball measure distance different than a human that does not like baseball?  

I see that population volume is to statistically influence each teams political affiliation.  Since statistics are equal to prostitution per your assessment then none of those volumes will be of value.  If they were, how can each team be considered to be of any political affiliation based off the location of the test alone?  Isn't it plausible that a team conducting the test in a "Red" town could have "Blue" humans running it?

If a team conducts a test inside city limits, step 10 feet outside city limits and conducts the same test, should we expect different measurements?

Do you really think that WHO, was shot, would have absolutely no bearing ?

It can, thus the reason for blind testing teams.

Another reason is: Things/Work, done overseas cost less money.

This I not the case in this specific example and this example with the exemption of all other know examples of any kind.  There will be zero cost savings.  So to clarify:

The only reason external testing is done in this specific test and this test in exclusivity, only this test and not other known test is to ensure blind input is entered into the overall evaluation.

Another reason is the climate in a specific region can not be replicated in the US.  It does not apply here, but it is indeed another reason.  

Quick question, is, in this case, "...overseas..." the same as, "...external..." ?
Reference; "... and 3 will be done overseas ..."

Yes.  My personal terminology for teams acting inside the scope of parameters I see as "external" will be called "external" and in this case all teams that have agreed to do this are across a large body of water.  Thus they, to me, are "overseas".

« Last Edit: 08/15/24 at 21:09:36 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 08/19/24 at 06:44:55

Ok since no information is being shared on what the interpretation of the baseball "Strike Zone" size is, we will be going with MLB definition:

The STRIKE ZONE is that area over home plate the upper limit of which is a horizontal line at the midpoint between the top of the shoulders and the top of the uniform pants, and the lower level is a line at the hollow beneath the kneecap. The Strike Zone shall be determined from the batter’s stance as the batter is prepared to swing at a pitched ball.

Unfortunately that makes a tremendous amount of variable in height.  The width is always 17"  

There are statistics from MLB for batter's heights so every MLB player height from the past 5 years will be averaged to calculate the "Strike Zone" height parameter.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 19:48:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Interesting

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.