Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
!!SOLD!! Supertrapp Muffler for Savage #728-50650 (Read 17 times)
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
!!SOLD!! Supertrapp Muffler for Savage #728-50650
06/21/24 at 12:33:49

I've decided to sell the Supertrapp megaphone muffler that was installed on a parts bike I bought.  It's received a good tune up and repacking.  

I can sell for $130 if you buy direct from me off the forum and I can be spared the fleabay fees and you can save sales tax. Shipping is negotiable - I use Shippo for reduced shipping costs (it'll be like $12-$20 depending on where you are located in the US).

Here's what I said in the description on E.Bay.  More photos available on E.Bay as well.

Enhance your Suzuki Savage LS650 S40 with this high-quality Supertrapp slip-on megaphone series muffler. With its sleek design and superior sound quality, this muffler is the perfect addition to your motorcycle. It is manufactured by Supertrapp, a reputable brand known for producing top-notch motorcycle accessories.

The muffler is designed to be slip-on, making it easy to install without the need for any special tools. It is made to fit perfectly on your Suzuki Savage LS650 S40 and deliver exceptional tunable performance. If you are looking for an upgrade to your motorcycle's exhaust system, this Supertrapp muffler is an excellent choice.

Full Disclosure:

1) The baffle must be removed to add/remove discs. 3 of the welded on retaining nuts stripped off when rebuilding/repacking and have been replaced with nuts and washers. This means you cannot add/remove discs without removing the entire baffle from the body.

2) 1 of the baffle retaining nuts stripped off. A new nut has been welded on to the core/baffle.

3) New stainless steel screws that secure the discs have been installed. I used 1.5” instead of 2.0”.

4) New screws (hex bolts) that secure the baffle/core have been installed. These replace the Phillips head screws that come standard.

5) 5 Discs are installed. This is close to minimum. Some users have reported using 4 discs on the Savage/S40 to make it quieter. SuperTrapp instructions somewhat imply 6-8 discs for a stock Savage/S40 engine. Tunable - more discs is louder, better flow, and may require carb re-jetting. Fewer discs is quieter (more restrictive).

6) Most hardware is included. The heat shield with new worm-gear clamps is included. It will need a new T-bolt clamp where the muffler connects to the header. You may want fresh hardware for the mounting rail, but I’m including the original hardware for use or to match up replacement hardware.

7) The baffle has been wrapped with new fiberglass packing material. Sorry, I forgot to take a photo. I will include the extra fiberglass I have in case you want to add more (or for future repacking).

One of the great features about this SuperTrapp is that it is specifically designed for the Savage/S40. The muffler inlet has the approximate 10° bend at the inlet end that matches the angle of the OEM header. It aligns the SuperTrapp perfectly parallel with the muffler mount. A mid-pipe to adjust the angle is NOT needed. It is a clean, straight, slip-on installation and application.

I’m not 100% certain, but I believe this is the only tunable exhaust designed specifically for the Suzuki Savage/S40 Blvd.

Private message me with any questions or if you'd like to make an offer.  I have some wiggle-room.  Had to start somewhere.

LINK HERE ------>   https://www.ebay.com/itm/335452272165

« Last Edit: 06/22/24 at 11:31:56 by ThumperPaul »  

IMG_4620.JPEG
  IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Re: Supertrapp Muffler for Savage #728-50650
Reply #1 - 06/21/24 at 12:34:41

photo

IMG_4622.JPEG
  IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Reply #2 - 06/21/24 at 12:35:25

photo

IMG_4616.JPEG
  IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Reply #3 - 06/21/24 at 12:37:13

photo

IMG_4621.JPEG
  IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Reply #4 - 06/21/24 at 12:57:56

photo

IMG_4626.JPEG
  IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Reply #5 - 06/21/24 at 12:58:38

photo

IMG_4627.JPEG
  IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Re: !!SOLD!! Supertrapp Muffler for Savage #728-50
Reply #6 - 06/22/24 at 11:33:15

This is SOLD.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/28/24 at 01:21:04

General CategoryThe Marketplace › !!SOLD!! Supertrapp Muffler for Savage #728-50650

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.