Send Topic Print
SCOTUS (Read 27 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SCOTUS
04/25/24 at 09:47:31

I was driving back home this morning and got to listen to two full hours of the supreme court hearings on trumps case claiming immunity. It was really fascinating.

Hard to know of course, but based upon what I heard, it wouldn’t surprise me if they came down on the side of Trump’s claim of presidential immunity.
And before you TDS infected zombies, walking around mumbling “orange man, bad orange man” you might want to listen or read the transcripts.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: SCOTUS
Reply #1 - 04/25/24 at 10:52:44

Magical  Cool

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 04/25/24 at 11:38:03

If they do side with tRump on presidential immunity, Biden should use his to throw tRump in Guantanamo

Do you think they've thought this out?
Grin Grin Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/25/24 at 14:43:37

Serowbot: arms at his side, blank stare on his face, ratty clothes, stumbling incoherently through the street, looking for human flesh to eat and muttering “orange man, bad orange man bad“.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/25/24 at 17:45:55

There's compelling arguments on both sides.

I do however agree with the assessment that all US human citizens working a professional career that involves impeachment, and can be impeached, can also be criminally prosecuted without impeachment being a prerequisite.

What separates the POTUS from this standard?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 04/26/24 at 04:33:39

What separates POTUS and the VPOTUS is their position at the top of the executive branch. I have no problem saying “No one is above the law except for certain situations, the President and to a lessor degree the Vice President”. Nixon was a perfect example. His crimes were obviously outside any claim of official duties or acting in his capacity of Chief Executive.

This has been the situation for well over 200 years now. What’s changed?

Seriously, what’s changed is TDS. This unhinged, unhealthy Trump Derangement Syndrome has caused zealot DAs and prosecutors to reach to the foundations of the Republic and start pulling out bricks so the can bury one man with it completely oblivious to the consequences of how this obsession weakens the entire structure.

And yes, Trump bears at least half of the blame. But the truth is, left alone, the Trump phenomenon would have died out but the media’s abdication of their important role and siding exclusively with one political party gave the narcissistic nature of politicians the fire to drive the Democrats to these ridiculous lawsuits and charges.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 02:31:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › SCOTUS

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.