Send Topic Print
Interview (Read 8 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Interview
02/08/24 at 10:40:21

Not 100% positive this is legit but seems to be. Interview supposed to come out 6 est so consider this a preview.

TUCKER: What would you tell the people running America?
PUTIN: Our message is Russia is not your enemy. We don’t want war. We’re ready for peace. Your leaders seek conflict. This is not what we want. Russia stands for its own people. We do not want what is not ours.
TUCKER: Would you visit Washington?
PUTIN: Yes, of course. I’ve been to the United States Before. I enjoy visiting and have met with every president except Joe Biden. If invited I would go. Yes.
TUCKER: What is your opinion of President Biden?
PUTIN: We’re convinced he is not running the country. Let’s say we have good sources that confirm that but it’s plain for anyone to see for themselves. The US has now entered into a dark period. It has unaccountable leadership.
TUCKER: Do you think Joe Biden won fair and square?
PUTIN: I would rather not get into domestic American politics but will say my embassy reported your southern border was better run than that 2020 election. (chuckles)
TUCKER: One poll in America shows you more popular than Biden – any reaction?
PUTIN: (laughs) I don’t know if that should be taken seriously but Russian ideals have support. We believe in traditional values; marriage is between a man and a woman: men are men and women are women.
TUCKER: Who would you like to see as the next president of the United States?
PUTIN: Once again it is not for us to say or get involved. Contrary to longstanding accusations we do not meddle in your elections. We don’t need to because the same people end up running things anyway.
TUCKER: Why did you invade Ukraine?
PUTIN: Did we invade or were we invaded? Look at the history. Look at the people living there. Historically it’s we who were invaded and are simply fighting back now. The lands and people are Russian and we will have again what was always ours.
TUCKER: How will you fee lol if Trump won again?
PUTIN: We had good relations when Mr. Trump was president. There was no war. Our relations were at a high point. That said nothing is predictable or stats the same. We will have to see.

PUTIN: I remember laughing to his jokes when he was a comedian in Russia. Let’s go back to laughs.
TUCKER: Why is that?
PUTIN: There are strong financial entities in whose interest it is to keep us as adversaries. One of your presidents warned against that. We Russians do not have that problem.
TUCKER: Do you see the United States as an enemy?
PUTIN: No. Categorically no. We were allies in WWII. Russians helped settle Alaska, California and we were in Hawaii too. Our people are not enemies but those in DC are certainly not our friends.
TUCKER: Can you be more specific and name names?
PUTIN: It would be pointless. It is not up to us to solve your domestic issues. Besides, I’m sure you know the names better than us.
TUCKER: So are you saying your adversary is not Joe Biden but the people behind him?
PUTIN: Exactly. Joe Biden may not even be aware of what’s going on. He may not understand the level of sanctions thrown at Russia. Who put those sanctions together? Those our the adversaries.
TUCKER: Is that why you are championing the BRICS?
PUTIN: The BRICS would exist anyway. It’s a natural reaction to the western trading block. It’s a counterweight. When the dollar is weaponized against states there will be a natural alternative to it. That’s what we want.
TUCKER: Is that why you and Russia have been targeted?
PUTIN: It’s more complicated than that but I’m sure it’s a good part of the reason. Whenever the dollar is endangered the United States takes extreme measures. It cannot afford to have the dollar fail.
TUCKER: But isn’t Russia weaker and more vulnerable economically than the US?
PUTIN: When you look at the size of economies we are small. But few people take into account our vast natural resources. Russia has over $80 trillion in the ground. No country even comes close to us.
TUCKER What is your opinion of President Biden?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 04:32:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Interview

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.