zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
War economy.
01/17/24 at 14:24:21

Today we in the Netherlands have been warned about "Changes"
You can read it in many different ways, but the gist of the story is clear.

This was on our state channel to night:
https://nos.nl/artikel/2505275-navo-admiraal-samenleving-moet-het-onverwachte-ga
an-verwachten

You'll have to use google to translate it.

I was informed 3 years ago by a very good friend, that somting was imminent. At first I thought he didn't mean it, but he is actually always very clear.

He is what you call a mistycus, an enlightened one, like Boudha, Jesus and many others. A very ordinary man but also very special.

Two months after he told me what was going to happen, I went to his guru to do some work there and she told me the same thing.
With the message that if the nuts hits the fan, I can come and take shelter there (she lives in the Pyrenees). I had to take enough food with me, she said.

It's crazy how you always think it will never happen to you.
But now that the situation in the world is deteriorating day by day, it is inevitable that major changes will take place.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Re: War economy.
Reply #1 - 01/18/24 at 03:57:23

What kind of changes ?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 01/18/24 at 05:05:41

Google translation:

Not only the armies of the NATO countries, but the entire society must prepare for a "new unforeseeable era". That's what Dutch NATO Admiral Rob Bauer said at a NATO meeting in Brussels.

Bauer called for a "coexistence approach" which is verder gaat dan alleen militaire planning. Public and private organizations have changed their mentality, he said.

"Van een tijdperk where everything was plannable, predictable, controllable and focused on efficiency, naar een tijdperk where everything at every moment can happen. Een tijdperk where we had to expect the unexpected", he said. "To be able to be fully effective, also in the future, we need a war transformation from NATO."

Bauer is the main adviser of Jens Stoltenberg, secretary-general of NATO. He is the chairman of the NATO Military Committee, which deals with the defense of the NATO countries. Bauer's comments come at a time when the military aid to Ukraine is hampered by political differences in the United States and the European Union.

"Correspondent NATO Kysia Hekster:
"De uitspraken van Bauer are meant to shake people up. He wants to make it clear that we are not alone in increasing the defense budget. According to Bauer, a shift is needed in thinking towards a war economy, in which the economy is not structured allen door de markt bepaald wordt.

Achter de schermen bij de NATO, I hear that they wind that the cover is very slow, but they point to the givers. Want, zeggen ze, als we ons nu niet goed præderen dan denken de Russen dat we zwak zijn en betelen we later de prijs.

With de omsalk in het denken, Bauer also aimed at een andere inrichting van de economy, die veel meer gericht moet zijn op de oorlog. That will inevitably have consequences for burgers. Because if in an economy more production is produced for military capacity, that will be natural at the cost of other goods intended for consumers.""

Bauer said that Ukraine steun zal blijen krijgen van de NATO in de oorlog met Rusland. The NATO admiral announced that the Russian president Poetin's grondgedachte to start the war was "an angst for democracy".

"This war never went over a real security threat to Russia, coming from Ukraine or NATO," he said. "Deze oorlog gaat over Rusland dat bang is voor iets dat veel powerfuler is dan enig physiek wapen op aarde: democracy. Als mensen in Ukraine democratic rechten kunnen hebben, zullen mensen in Rusland daar nicht ook naar verlangen."

"Vandaag is de 693e dag van wat Rusland dacht dat een driedaagse oorlog zou zijn", said Bauer. "Oekraïne zal elke dag onze steun krijgen, omdat de uitkomst van deze oorlog het lot van de wereld zal determinten."

The words of the military adviser of the NATO volgen niet long after the top of the army of Zweden the Swedish population had warned that the war could come in the Scandinavian country.

Bommen en raketten
De Franse president Macron exploded vannacht woorden van similar stretch. He said that a Russian victory would undermining the international law. "We kunnen Rusland niet leten winnen, en we moeten dat niet leten geberen", said the president. Macron said this while reporting that France has tens of rockets but hundreds of bombs to Ukraine.

Ook kondigde hij plangen aan om Frankrijk beter voor te bereeden op crises in de wereld. Hij merkte op dat de wereld aan het mutenderen is, verscheurd door oorlogen en andere crises.

Correspondent NATO Kysia Hekster:
"The words of Bauer can also be interpreted as criticism of politicians. They do according to the military nog te weinig, ook now the war in Ukraine is almost two years long. gebracht moeten worden

Zeker in tijden van verkiezingen is dat niet iets waar politicians om staan ​​te springen, because daar maak je je niet populair mee. Maar volgens de militairen is dat dus wel hard nodig en moeten politiki daar meer op steeren. Or as Bauer said: "The responsibility for freedom rests niet allen op de schouders van de mensen in uniform."

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 01/18/24 at 05:57:08

I’ve seen numerous warnings about what are called black swan events will occur this year.

If Trump wins the election, the US will experience serious upheaval, that much is true. The leftist will not go quietly into the night and they’ll launch an actual insurrection. They’ve already said as much.

I’ve read there are an unprecedented number of nations with national elections this year. Argentina was late last year and that was a biggie. Taiwan just had one, India and Pakistan both have elections.

And one thing that I read was interesting is the percentage of information citizens get from mainstream media has been declining rapidly. It was said this year‘s election will be the last one where the majority of election information comes through mainstream media. Even this election cycle, a large %, 40§ maybe, will come from various social media platforms and individuals who captured an audience.

I think that explains pro-Palestinian, pro-Hamas, pro-Rape protests we’ve been seeing in cities. People are being fed lies because they get their information from just a couple of sources. Is the ultimate bubble.

Any leftist over 30 is in the same boat unless they have the discipline to look outside of their bubble. Because the main stream media default is left of center and in fact, moving even further left of center, they get zero exposure to an alternative point of view. I saw MSNBC refused to run trumps comments after his Iowa victory. That’s not a news station, that’s an advocacy group.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 01/18/24 at 06:50:14

Conservative/Right leaning groups suffer the same issues of the bubble.  Millions of dead kids,  Pizzagate,  Q-Anon,  CGI Biden,  etc.

The difference is they get less mainstream influence and more isolated website/social media/FB etc. style information because "The Media" can't be trusted.  So now any right leaning website or Youtube video is fact.

This happens to humans no matter what their politics are.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 01/18/24 at 07:38:23

So your "mystic" tells you the future is bleak,... and you're sure Trump will win the election?

I can add

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 01/18/24 at 08:50:45

Serowbot wrote on 01/18/24 at 07:38:23:
"So your "mystic" tells you the future is bleak,... and you're sure Trump will win the election?..."

So you firmly believe,
Biden is the absolute way to go ?

And he will suddenly
become sane and cognitive ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #7 - 01/18/24 at 09:17:30

Biden is cognitive!!
after all he is the one behind ALL of the charges against the orange traitor

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 01/18/24 at 09:40:42

Eegore wrote on 01/18/24 at 06:50:14:
 Conservative/Right leaning groups suffer the same issues of the bubble.  Millions of dead kids,  Pizzagate,  Q-Anon,  CGI Biden,  etc.

The difference is they get less mainstream influence and more isolated website/social media/FB etc. style information because "The Media" can't be trusted.  So now any right leaning website or Youtube video is fact.

This happens to humans no matter what their politics are.

Sure they do, but it’s nowhere near the same level. I can’t be. When the main stream media and entertainment culture are all dominated by one political party, we could never be equal. But yes, there are certainly bubbles with an a conservative ideology. No question about that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 01/18/24 at 09:43:44

Serowbot wrote on 01/18/24 at 07:38:23:
So your "mystic" tells you the future is bleak,... and you're sure Trump will win the election?

I can add

I’m not sure Trump will win. I would rather DeSantis win,but I think Trump could win. No, it’s way too early, anybody could win.

I just know if Trump wins, your peeps will be more violent than normal.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 01/18/24 at 09:51:56

WebsterMark wrote on 01/18/24 at 09:43:44:

They might even start an insurrection at the Capitol
Wouldn't that be weird

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 01/18/24 at 10:13:14

Sure they do, but it’s nowhere near the same level. I can’t be. When the main stream media and entertainment culture are all dominated by one political party, we could never be equal. But yes, there are certainly bubbles with an a conservative ideology. No question about that.

Not equal in regard to where the nonsense comes from but the impact volume certainly can be the same.  There's no way any newscast has the same impact as some X/Twitter posts reaching millions in hours.  Then regenerative content mills dole out more versions for months getting millions more views.

The only limiting factor is when each human decides they have had enough.  The availability is near immeasurable.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 01/18/24 at 11:04:36

Serowbot wrote on 01/18/24 at 09:51:56:
WebsterMark wrote on 01/18/24 at 09:43:44:

They might even start an insurrection at the Capitol
Wouldn't that be weird

You should google the Abraham accords. They are there because of Trump. Iran was very angry about that because it brought peace to the Middle East. That is why Iran has supported Hamas to attack Israel. Now the Abraham accord is off the table.

Biden is just adding fuel to the fire. While Trump and his team should have received the Nobel Prize for the Abraham Accords.

Trump is not as he is portrayed.
If he were Precsident now, he would put an end to the war in Ukraine in one conversation with Selensky and Putin.

He would also ratify the Abraham Accords and ensure real peace in the Middle East.

Trump plays an incredibly important role in world history.
He will therefore go down in history as the best precedent ever.

NATO is preparing to defend democracy, that is an incredibly stupid mistake.
Trump would never have allowed that.
In an even greater display of NATO, Russia will defend itself with nuclear weapons.

Trump actually wanted to withdraw from NAVO and NATO.

Can't you see he's the man we need? You don't want a corrupt bunch of ragtag dum ass people to be in the driver's seat at such a time as now, do you?

Wake up man!!!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 01/18/24 at 12:25:20

If America leaves NATO... enjoy your bunker life

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 01/18/24 at 12:59:29

You take a side street.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:11:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › War economy.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.