Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Re: Coincidence or not? (Read 133 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Coincidence or not?
Reply #15 - 01/17/24 at 09:07:42

WebsterMark wrote on 01/17/24 at 04:13:12:
zevenenergie wrote on 01/16/24 at 14:15:43:
What is the difference between conspiracy theories and reality?

That answer is simple: time.

Spoken like a pair of true believers

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 01/17/24 at 09:41:25

Who decides, the research is 'wrong' ?

If it is redacted, the context of this post, the humans that redacted their own research paper.

Would it be people like Fauci ?

No.  It would be the humans that redacted their own research paper.

Would it be people/companies that don't like what the research is?

Would it be people/companies that want the research to only go in a certain direction ?

Or is it:  'Who ya know, and Who ya Blow ?

It can be, but in this case they redacted their own research data due to inaccuracies.  It turned out the DNA evidence was fabricated, the lab could not produce any material evidence.  

I'm sure people that never read it, know where it was, or who did it etc. know more about this though and their conclusion with no evidence that it is a cover up is more accurate than anyone else, especially those wanting material measurable evidence like actual human patients.

If the data said something you disagreed with then it would just simply be wrong.  But since its information you do not agree with, it's a who ya Blow situation.  No evidence needed.

Like actual mutated DNA in humans.  Who needs that to believe DNA is mutated?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 01/17/24 at 09:51:40

Mistakes are constantly made in the nucleus where DNA is made. There is a built-in mechanism that corrects those errors. The vaccine affects that mechanism when it is in the body. The cell reproduces with damaged DNA. And hoppa... cancer cells.

But nobody can do anything but say that.  Where is the evidence?  A redacted research paper does not remove all other forms of supporting evidence.  This is nothing more than words.

It is impossible to find out how they are formed, when the vaccine is no longer in the body.
And that's what the Swiss study was about.

Convenient they can have a study with conclusive outcomes while having an "impossible to find out" material topic.  I can also have a study that makes claims as long as the evidence is impossible to see.

How did the redacted study get rid of the millions of impacted humans?  I find it impossible for all affected humans to simply have DNA that is impossible to detect as altered.  There should be millions, where are they?

For example, they were able to use the RNA technique to manipulate bacteria in such a way that they could carry image material. I am talking here about a bacterium as an image carrier.
It is also possible to create night vision in soldiers by means of an injection.

Ahh so you will just beleive anything.  This explains a lot.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 01/17/24 at 10:20:04

Eegore wrote on 01/17/24 at 09:41:25:
"If it is redacted, the context of this post, the humans that redacted their own research paper..."

So in the one case, of the one place, that did that one, research/study/paper/analysis/etc.
That one place, reacted the information.
Got it.

How about all the rest ?
Like who gets money and for what ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #19 - 01/17/24 at 10:28:17

Eegore wrote on 01/17/24 at 09:51:40:
Mistakes are constantly made in the nucleus where DNA is made. There is a built-in mechanism that corrects those errors. The vaccine affects that mechanism when it is in the body. The cell reproduces with damaged DNA. And hoppa... cancer cells.

But nobody can do anything but say that.  Where is the evidence?  A redacted research paper does not remove all other forms of supporting evidence.  This is nothing more than words.

It is impossible to find out how they are formed, when the vaccine is no longer in the body.
And that's what the Swiss study was about.

Convenient they can have a study with conclusive outcomes while having an "impossible to find out" material topic.  I can also have a study that makes claims as long as the evidence is impossible to see.

How did the redacted study get rid of the millions of impacted humans?  I find it impossible for all affected humans to simply have DNA that is impossible to detect as altered.  There should be millions, where are they?

For example, they were able to use the RNA technique to manipulate bacteria in such a way that they could carry image material. I am talking here about a bacterium as an image carrier.
It is also possible to create night vision in soldiers by means of an injection.

Ahh so you will just beleive anything.  This explains a lot.

It is good that we are having this discussion because I discovered that you know nothing about the Swiss research and that you also know very little about the RNA science from which the vaccine was developed.

With other words you only know what the top of the hierarchy wants to flow to lower in Hierarchy. That's how it goes in medical culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OGAz1j5yF8

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 01/17/24 at 11:06:43

Who is Trump blowin' to keep this election fraud myth going?
Virginia just found an error of 4,000 votes to Biden's favour.
Republicans found them

Irony  Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 01/17/24 at 11:17:13

So in the one case, of the one place, that did that one, research/study/paper/analysis/etc.
That one place, reacted the information.
Got it.

How about all the rest ?
Like who gets money and for what ?

Each one is different.  Millions of studies, millions of different reasons.  The one referenced as evidence of mutated DNA, the topic, was redacted because it was found that the DNA evidence can never be evaluated.  So the "proof" is basically a nonexistent unprovable thing.

All other known research papers in existence are not referenced as evidence on this topic so I don't consider their information to be relevant.  Just as bringing up all other gun crime is not pertinent to the discussion of one specific gun crime.  If a human defending themselves with a gun is prosecuted they can not bring up all other humans illegally using guns as evidence.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 01/17/24 at 11:20:18

Oh you're going to lose and you know it  Cheesy

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 01/17/24 at 11:20:21

It is good that we are having this discussion because I discovered that you know nothing about the Swiss research and that you also know very little about the RNA science from which the vaccine was developed.

What I do know is that your reference is not available and the subject matter is impossible to detect, and that no known human has the symptoms, and no known lab anywhere on the planet can provide material evidence.

With other words you only know what the top of the hierarchy wants to flow to lower in Hierarchy. That's how it goes in medical culture.

Great, another YouTube video, than anyone can make, that still does not account for all the missing, millions, of humans with altered DNA.  Where is the altered DNA?  Billions are vaccinated, there should be millions of cases.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 01/17/24 at 11:21:05

Serowbot wrote on 01/17/24 at 11:06:43:
Who is Trump blowin' to keep this election fraud myth going?
Virginia just found an error of 4,000 votes to Biden's favour.
Republicans found them

Irony  Grin

Oh you're going to lose and you know it  Cheesy

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 01/17/24 at 11:26:59

Eegore wrote on 01/17/24 at 11:20:21:

What I do know is that your reference is not available and the subject matter is impossible to detect, and that no known human has the symptoms, and no known lab anywhere on the planet can provide material evidence.

Great, another YouTube video, than anyone can make, that still does not account for all the missing, millions, of humans with altered DNA.  Where is the altered DNA?  Billions are vaccinated, there should be millions of cases.

Show me one official study on cancer caused by the vaccine from the institutes I listed above and I will take everything back. No research is being done in that direction.
None.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 01/17/24 at 11:39:37

Show me one official study on cancer caused by the vaccine from the institutes I listed above and I will take everything back. No research is being done in that direction.
None.

I agree there is no substantial research being done to prove mRNA causes cancer specific to the vaccine.  

This in itself does not prove mRNA mutates DNA.

To me it makes sense that no research exists because there aren't any patients presenting with those symptoms.  None.

You want actual evidence, that exists and not just another YouTube video claiming it exists, of cancer research.  I want evidence that exists, not just another YouTube video claiming it exists, of mRNA altering DNA.

So it looks like you are claiming mRNA alters DNA, without evidence to support it.  I am claiming specific research is not present, because evidence does not exist to support it.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 01/17/24 at 12:00:20

I have posted the link to the Swiss study here twice before. (there was the proof) if you don't mind I won't look it up again.

Furthermore, no official research is being done by anyone in the specified list that could have a negative outcome.
None.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zgc3xDB1vaY

« Last Edit: 01/17/24 at 13:34:21 by zevenenergie »  

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 01/17/24 at 13:48:09

I have posted the link to the Swiss study here twice before. (there was the proof) if you don't mind I won't look it up again.

I know that, and they still can't provide proof.  None.  None of their sources actually have samples of altered human DNA.  

There also are no humans documented, out of billions vaccinated, that present those symptoms.  None.

Coincidence?

Furthermore, no official research is being done by anyone in the specified list that could have a negative outcome.
None.

I disagree there is no research about negative outcomes.  I have personally linked ones about specific demographics and heart issues.  This would be research dedicated to negative outcomes.  A YouTube video saying otherwise should not be considered evidence over actual real evidence where real humans have real health issues.

If you mean altered DNA and only altered DNA, this is expected since no humans have these issues.  None.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:11:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Re: Coincidence or not?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.