Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Magneto puller, flywheel holder and deep socket (Read 13 times)
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Magneto puller, flywheel holder and deep socket
01/05/24 at 04:17:03

I had this set of "rental" tools offered for members to use - I will no longer offer this service and the tools are for sale.

A big problem with the rental - was the high cost of shipping these heavy tools.  The size prohibits the use of a Small Flat Rate box, and they must be shipped in a Medium Flat Rate box - which currently has a shipping rate of $17.10.  So by the time the renter paid shipping both ways and the $20 rental fee - the cost was about 1/3rd of what the tools cost to buy.

The tools include the magneto puller, a 46mm deep socket, and a flywheel holder that I made.

The cost is $110 shipped in a Medium Flat Rate box to anywhere it can be shipped for a cost of $17.10......other locations will just need to pay for the extra cost needed to ship it to where you are located.

If you need these tools for a "one time" use it will be $37.10 cheaper to buy them and then resell them at the same price......than it would be to rent them and ship them back to me.

IMG_2869.JPG

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 12:34:51

General CategoryThe Marketplace › Magneto puller, flywheel holder and deep socket

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.