Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
2002 Savage
10/25/23 at 15:40:32

The 2002 I sold a few years ago is for sale - the woman who bought it has it up for sale.  They are buying a new house that does not have a garage for them to keep motorcycles - her husband has already sold the Sportster.  The Savage is currently in my garage.

This bike has been ridden very little....and stored a lot. It doesn't appear to have been abused (just ignored). As far as I know it has always been stores inside.  There is a bit of corrosion on the engine covers under the clear coat, and the chrome rims have some rusty spots where the bike was was stored for years in a garage and the wheels got rusty on the side that was down......I do have a set of good wheels you can have with the bike and put the on when you next change tires.

The bike is very nice and runs well.  It has a Verslagen head plug, Raptor petcock, rejetted carb and Sportster muffler.  They are asking $2,300 - you likely can talk them down a bit.  The motorcycle is in northern Kentucky near Cincinnati, Ohio.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/d/alexandria-2002-suzuki-s40-ls650-sava...  

IMG_2581.JPG

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
ohiomoto
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

WTF is JOG?
Re: 2002 Savage
Reply #1 - 10/25/23 at 18:27:33

You wrote a very good ad Dave.  I need to hire you to get rid of my stuff!!  

And the bike is perfect for that price. It's pretty clean, low on the miles, and has the necessary upgrades to make it reliable.  Plus you get the sporty muffler and saddlebags.

The current and future owners are lucky to own that bike.  You did a great job making it what it is.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: 2002 Savage
Reply #2 - 01/24/24 at 17:06:50

This bike sold just before Christmas.  The new owner is thrilled with it!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/01/24 at 18:42:36

General CategoryThe Marketplace › 2002 Savage

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.