Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: More Proof ...
Reply #16 - 12/10/23 at 07:49:18

Look, it’s beyond obvious that everything Tony Bobulinski said before the election, which was censored by big tech industry, is true. Joe worked closely with his brother and Hunter to shakedown foreign governments and companies while he was VP and after he was out of the office, but still held tremendous influence. It may take a while to come out legally well, the main stream media is doing their best to downplay it by asking the ridiculous question “where is the proof? “Despite numerous canceled checks, the snowball is getting bigger and bigger. I can’t imagine buying more survive this for another 12 months. When you couple that with the fact that he’s obviously nowhere near cognitively in control of his faculties to be the president, I don’t see any way he can run for president unless he feels like that’s the only way he can keep his brother and son out of jail.

I’ve always wondered what Obama knew at the time, and what he knows now. I find it impossible to believe that Obama didn’t know his VP was running a shakedown operation. So either he was in on it, or he just decided to let it go. I really don’t know which one. I would be shocked if he was in it because he surely knew once he left office he would be raking in millions which is what he’s doing now so I can’t believe he would risk all of that on what is essentially a few hundred thousand dollars.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 12/10/23 at 08:06:51

So what your saying is we need to look into the oranges,.. the oranges... sorry, I meant to say   oranges of the $2 Billion dollar deal Jared and Ivanka made with the Saudis...
... and maybe the 3 floors of Trump Tower the Saudi's rented for years without ever using them.

Good thinkin'

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #18 - 12/10/23 at 08:22:30

since when is it ridiculous to ask " where's the proof? "
time for more orange kool aide!

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 12/10/23 at 10:02:18

Serowbot wrote on 12/10/23 at 08:06:51:
So what your saying is we need to look into the oranges,.. the oranges... sorry, I meant to say   oranges of the $2 Billion dollar deal Jared and Ivanka made with the Saudis...
... and maybe the 3 floors of Trump Tower the Saudi's rented for years without ever using them.

Good thinkin'

No, that’s not what I’m saying.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 12/10/23 at 10:12:36

that's billion with a B $$$$$$$$

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 12/10/23 at 10:18:44

No investigation needed... it's just a fact  Huh

Officials from six countries spent over $750k at Trump's DC hotel in 2017 and 2018, documents show.
   The officials stayed at Trump's hotel amid rocky periods in relations between their countries and the US.
   Saudi officials spent nearly $86k in March 2018.

The US approved over $1 billion in arms sales to Riyadh that month.

“They buy apartments from me,” Trump said at a rally in Alabama in 2015. “They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.” Trump has ample reason to “like them very much”: After his inauguration, the Saudi government “spent $190,273 at the Trump hotel [in Washington D.C.] in early 2017, as well as an additional $78,204 on catering,”

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 12/10/23 at 14:58:23

Serowbot wrote on 12/10/23 at 10:18:44:
"... No investigation needed... it's just a fact ..."

... Secret Service
        inserted itself into case of
   Hunter Biden’s gun ...

...The bizarre incident involved a trash can, a man searching for recyclables and, eventually, federal law enforcement.

On Oct. 23, 2018, President Joe Biden’s son Hunter and daughter in law Hallie were involved in a bizarre incident in which Hallie took Hunter’s gun and threw it in a trash can behind a grocery store, only to return later to find it gone.

Delaware police began investigating, concerned that the trash can was across from a high school and that the missing gun could be used in a crime, according to law enforcement officials and a copy of the police report obtained by POLITICO.

But a curious thing happened at the time: Secret Service agents approached the owner of the store where Hunter bought the gun and asked to take the paperwork involving the sale,  according to two people, one of whom has firsthand knowledge of the episode and the other was briefed by a Secret Service agent after the fact.

The gun store owner refused to supply the paperwork, suspecting that the Secret Service officers wanted to hide Hunter’s ownership of the missing gun in case it were to be involved in a crime, the two people said.

The owner, Ron Palmieri, later turned over the papers to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, which oversees federal gun laws. …

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 12/10/23 at 15:42:15

Serowbot wrote on 12/10/23 at 10:12:36:
that's billion with a B $$$$$$$$

Trump, as you like to point out constantly, has been charged 91 times or something. If there were anything even remotely criminal, some prosecutor would have tried to make a name for themselves so you’re wrong.

Biden, on the other hand, is an actual crook.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #24 - 12/11/23 at 07:52:26

Biden, on the other hand, is an actual crook. [/quote]

childish rhetoric Smiley

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 12/12/23 at 05:23:51

From an article I read this morning. Brilliant advice and Puddinhead should follow it. After the Democrats lose the election and before he leaves office, Puddinhead could use whatever pardon power he can to proactively protect his son, wife, brother and sister in law from prosecution under a Republican administration. As for as why, all he has to do is say he doesn’t trust the Attorney General Trump or DeSantis will appoint and that the Maga Supreme Court isn’t reliable either. He gets out of all this mess and 3 1/2 years later when the 2028 presidential cycles in full swing, no one will remember this.

Albert R. Hunt

President Biden has the perfect reason to bow out of the presidential race: to come to the aid of his troubled son, Hunter, who was just indicted for tax evasion.

This would merge two realities. Since his wife and young daughter died in a car accident more than 50 years ago, Biden has been a caring and concerned father. And the 81-year-old incumbent is in real danger of losing the 2024 election to Donald Trump.

The speech he could give would be simple and sincere and could sound something like this:

“Folks, I deeply love this country and hoped to build on all our accomplishments, serving you for four more years. I also deeply love my son, who faces additional legal charges. While I am convinced that he is innocent, I want to be there for him. That would be almost impossible if, in addition to being president, I were engaged in what promises to be a vicious campaign.

“Therefore, I will not run for reelection.”

“I would not take this step if I weren't convinced that we have many talented candidates who will defeat Donald Trump, an existential threat to our American way of life.

“There still are many challenges, foreign and domestic, that we are meeting. The added burden of an ugly presidential campaign — which I have no doubt I would have won, as in 2020 — would make it impossible to devote the attention my family needs from me at this time.”

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #26 - 12/12/23 at 06:58:39

WebsterMark wrote on 12/12/23 at 05:23:51:
“There still are many challenges, foreign and domestic, that we are meeting. The added burden of an ugly presidential campaign — which I have no doubt I would have won, as in 2020 — would make it impossible to devote the attention my family needs from me at this time.”

So I will lay this at the feet of the biggest blowhard idiot in the country in the hopes that he can pardon himself from 91 felonies and find a team of experts willing to work with him while he plays golf and watches OAN news all day.

40 of Trump's 44 former cabinet members not only won't work with him again but won't vote for him in 2024.
Just think of that for a moment

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 12/12/23 at 09:16:45

40 of Trump's 44 former cabinet members not only won't work with him again but won't vote for him in 2024.

And 50 or so “ National security experts” signed a letter saying that the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation, so really what does it matter about his cabinet?
And who are the 4 because I don’t plan to vote for him either unless I have no choice.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 12/12/23 at 09:20:59

Sew my friend, you’re going to have to admit the fact that Biden took money as payment for services rendered while he was vice president. No honest person has multiple shell companies set up for funds coming in from foreign entities that are dividing amongst their family members who are then turning around and writing a check back to him on their personal accounts and calling it a loan repayment. That’s classic money laundering.

Go ahead and bring up Trump all you want but that doesn’t change the fact Biden (and Obama?) has been caught laundering money.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #29 - 12/12/23 at 10:42:34

WebsterMark wrote on 12/12/23 at 09:16:45:

And 50 or so “ National security experts” signed a letter saying that the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation, so really what does it matter about his cabinet?
And who are the 4 because I don’t plan to vote for him either unless I have no choice.

...and this is somehow proof of................ what?
That's like telling me Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy because
Hoover wore dress.

Think about it... 90% of Trump's own cabinet say he's a danger to America and they will not vote for him.
They know things you and I will never know.

... well,... you won't

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 22:31:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › More Proof ...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.