Send Topic Print
Circumstances (Read 73 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Circumstances
11/25/23 at 05:24:14

The circumstances behind mine and my wife’s birth were such that had they occurred two decades later, we would likely have found ourselves chopped into little pieces, put into a plastic hazmat bag and tossed into the incinerator. But abortion was illegal and while wire coat hanger self-abortions occurred, much like the number of slaves lynched in the South or the number of witches killed in Salem, they weren’t as common as revisionist historians would have you believe.

We lived and us, our children and grandchildren have/will undoubtedly make a positive impact on the word.

The point is the article below where 32k additional children were born who otherwise would have been chopped, bagged and burned. Who knows the life one of those kids will go on to lead.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willskipworth/2023/11/22/about-32000-more-babies...

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Circumstances
Reply #1 - 11/25/23 at 06:08:22

Could be the next Albert Einstein or Jeffrey Dahmer  
Most likely.... neither
Same could be said of an immigrant or DACA child
Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #2 - 11/26/23 at 11:07:30

I have a lot of respect for someone with a difficult start in life who goes far.

I would like to add something to the arbortion issue, namely that on the other side of the coin, people are helped to leave their lives by anesthesia, consciousness-altering substances and assistance in dying.

I think if you are against arbortion then you should not make use of these options. Anyone who argues for the worst should also accept the worst.

And then I would like to see how people who are against arbortion maintain their opinions when the end approaches.

I am primarily an advocate of self-determination. And I want women who can make that choice to be able to do so.

And to those people who are against arbortion I say: Get your thingy out of there ass.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 11/26/23 at 14:12:19

zevenenergie wrote on 11/26/23 at 11:07:30:
And to those people who are against arbortion I say: Get your thingy out of there ass.

That's not how it works, Zev

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 11/26/23 at 18:04:39

“… people are helped to leave their lives by anesthesia, consciousness-altering substances and assistance in dying. …”

Rather frowned upon in the US.

Yet the pro Abortion for, ANY /REASON, people.
SCREAM choice, Choice, CHOICE !
And are the same people that said you get,
         NO CHOICE,
when it comes to an experimental Vaccine.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/26/23 at 21:08:18

Except you do have a choice for the experimental vaccine.

It's a sh!tty one, but there's a choice.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 11/27/23 at 05:15:54

Serowbot wrote on 11/25/23 at 06:08:22:
Could be the next Albert Einstein or Jeffrey Dahmer  
Most likely.... neither
Same could be said of an immigrant or DACA child
Huh

Apples vs oranges.
In one case, the child is killed which is a pretty big difference….

Another thought on immigration. We hear these are just honest, hard working people trying to provide for their families. What percentage of those immigrants fit that description is up for debate, but regardless, are we facilitating the decline of the home country they’re leaving? In other words, are we taking some of the best  people who could stay and help right the ship on their own countries problems?

Corruption is rampant in Latin and South America but where’s the focus to reduce that as opposed to allowing honest people an escape? This is not the 18 and 1900s. We don’t need immigrants like we did then. We have plenty of people to keep this country running and prosperous.

And we just allowed 32,000 to live because of a simple change in the law. Of course we killed millions and millions since 1973 and we were replaced them with immigrants. (And in some cases, pets)

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 11/27/23 at 06:39:38

We have lots of jobs that people aren't willing to fill,... we have declining population without immigration,... we have a deficit SSI fund... increasing retired population and smaller work force.
Our economy is set up for growth.
The stock market depends on more sales and growth.
We're an aging country

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 11/27/23 at 07:04:26

Eegore wrote on 11/26/23 at 21:08:18:
 Except you do have a choice for the experimental vaccine.
 It's a sh!tty one, but there's a choice.

The point is,
The SAME people who yell and scream that one should have the right to KILL, 95% (+/-)  of innocent humans, (Just For Convenience)  Then SAID YOU MUST get the shot, if you don’t, you are KILLING innocent people.
And if you don’t
You are a …, …, …, …,

"... It's a sh!tty one, but there's a choice ..."

What is sh1tty about, just saying NO ?

One cannot be FORCED to take an experimental vaccine.
Just as a person cannot be forced to KILL a Baby.

Thinking about a person signing a contract, keeping a copy of that contract,  then have the brains and fortitude to hold a person/company responsible to  honor the terms of that contract.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 11/27/23 at 07:22:47

Serowbot wrote on 11/27/23 at 06:39:38:
We have lots of jobs that people aren't willing to fill,... .

You mean all those jobs that are cash, and NO TAXES are paid?

Where the taxes that were REMOVED from a paycheck, (under the guise of a FORCED saving program)
Are funding more and more of the people that don't, (and never will) ,pay taxes.

Rather than a person becoming a CITIZEN, and being PART of this Nation.

It is now preferred to sneak into this Nation, and steal/cheat/lie, and NOT be a functioning part of this Nation.

But, that is exactly what the 'WOKE" etc want.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 11/27/23 at 08:00:35

And what law is it that forced you to get the vaccine?
Oh right,... you didn't get the vaccine.
It was your choice not to.

And what law is it that forces women to get abortions?
Oh right,... there isn't one.
Just the law that forces them not to.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/27/23 at 10:05:55

Serowbot wrote on 11/27/23 at 06:39:38:
We have lots of jobs that people aren't willing to fill,... we have declining population without immigration,... we have a deficit SSI fund... increasing retired population and smaller work force.
Our economy is set up for growth.
The stock market depends on more sales and growth.
We're an aging country

I agree. Then do what we did in the 18th and 19th century which is we vet before we allow immigrants in. We just don’t open the border for anybody who manages to sneak across. The false claim of a terrorist attack at Niagara Falls publicized the fact that over 500 people on the terrorist watch list were caught trying to sneak across the border. If that many were caught, how many got across? We have no idea how many. We also know we have millions that have come across the southern border. We have no idea who they are or what their intentions are or what value they are to this country. That’s messed up. That’s the Democrats ploy for cheap votes. And that’s the truth.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 11/27/23 at 10:06:57

Serowbot wrote on 11/27/23 at 08:00:35:
And what law is it that forced you to get the vaccine?
Oh right,... you didn't get the vaccine.
It was your choice not to.

And what law is it that forces women to get abortions?
Oh right,... there isn't one.
Just the law that forces them not to.

Ask the people who lost their jobs because they refused to get the vaccine if they were forced or not.

And your analogy doesn’t apply with abortions, because there are two human lives involved, not one.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/27/23 at 12:15:55

The point is,
The SAME people who yell and scream that one should have the right to KILL, 95% (+/-)  of innocent humans, (Just For Convenience)  Then SAID YOU MUST get the shot, if you don’t, you are KILLING innocent people.
And if you don’t

That makes sense, while I'm not sure how to calculate that.

Thinking about a person signing a contract, keeping a copy of that contract,  then have the brains and fortitude to hold a person/company responsible to  honor the terms of that contract.

I know of a situation like that, but when many sued the US Government over it, and the POTUS responded in a way that stopped the years of litigation, some humans claim they "cried".  Others would say they had the fortitude to hold a person/company responsible and the POTUS was forced to respond after multiple organizations, including the Dept. of Education, agreed there was no way any of the loan recipients could have calculated their loans because no method existed.

Thinking of how the point is,
The claim that the Supreme Court ruled on this, is a lie, that people repeat because it's what they were TOLD.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 20:47:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Circumstances

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.