IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: For Jog and Eegore
Reply #2 - 11/25/23 at 11:12:11

Fixed:

https://montrealgazette.com/opinion/columnists/christopher-labos-athletes-vac...

Webstermark the problem here is we aren't supposed to compare historical data to today's articles from websites that tell us what we think is true before we ever look.  So none of Circulation's decades of empirical data count when The Gateway Pundit links an interview about one dead kid in Nebraska, and claims this happens everywhere.  Certainly we don't look at how many D.E.A.D. kid's families are having funerals in our own city.  Local obituaries are to be ignored too.

This information with decades of verified data will not be Observed.  You know, because it "doesn't matter" if the information isn't saying what I Observe to be true.

For instance this line here:

They reviewed records from the NCAA, the Parent Heart Watch Database, the National Center for Catastrophic Sports Injury Research and insurance claims.

"and insurance claims"  - This must be wrong because the information I won't read for myself says, or so I was told, that insurance companies claim vaccinated are more likely to die.  If I repeat it enough maybe people that read it for me will just start to believe it's true even though no actual evidence exists.

Basically the article you link doesn't say what  some will think is true so it's wrong.  No evidence required.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 01:05:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › For Jog and Eegore

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.