Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Landslide in Dutch politics. (Read 118 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Landslide in Dutch politics.
Reply #15 - 11/27/23 at 05:24:03

Time will tell how things turn out. The amazing thing that Trump did was either reveal the fact the Democratic Party was always a party for the rich elites OR he uncovered the eyes of millions and millions of working class Americans that the Republican party is more suited to their needs. Either one of those facts couldn’t be allowed to stand so we’ve had six years of nonstop elitist media attacks.

I’ll try to follow how the Netherlands moves forward (or backwards?) as much as I can, but feel free to keep us up-to-date with how things are progressing from your viewpoint as one of the ‘boots on the ground’. If he is being even remotely compared to Trump, I don’t expect any honest reporting.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 11/27/23 at 06:43:39

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/23 at 05:24:03:
The amazing thing that Trump did was either reveal the fact the Democratic Party was always a party for the rich elites.

That's why they're always looking for a handout.
Welfare, Social Security, Obamacare,... handouts, handouts, handouts...
All for the rich elites  Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #17 - 11/27/23 at 11:49:10

[ The amazing thing that Trump did was either reveal the fact the Democratic Party was always a party for the rich elites OR he uncovered the eyes of millions and millions of working class Americans that the Republican party is more suited to their needs.

8 of the 10 richest american families are republican

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 11/27/23 at 19:30:06

thumperclone wrote on 11/27/23 at 11:49:10:
8 of the 10 richest american families are republican.

Many researchers disagree with your totally UL, FDS, WOKE, (told me what to say) partisan opinion.

“…In the end, many people assume Republicans are richer based on these figures. Although, this is only a look at the richest families and politicians in America though. In everyday American households, it seems that Democrats have a higher mean salary. It’s true that many of the wealthiest families in the country are contributing to Republican campaigns. On the contrary, families registered as Democrats have higher annual salaries than Republicans, statistically speaking….”

“…  Democrats are the party of the wealthy, IRS data shows. Democrats are the party of the wealthy, a flip from decades ago when it was the party of the poor and middle class …”

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 11/28/23 at 05:36:38

If all it took was rich Republicans, Trump would have won easily in 2020. But, it was rich Democrats like the owners of Facebook and Twitter who got Biden elected by making sure the truth about the Biden Crime Family was withheld.

From a practical point of view, Democrat George Soros has made more impact than the others. He funds the campaign of those running for key positions in state and local elections like pro-criminal prosecuting attorneys. We had a couple in St Louis who refused to file charges in all types of cases.

The Democratic Party survives only because the media covers for them and saturates any and all information sources. Thank goodness for Elon Musk but the world needs more like him.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #20 - 11/28/23 at 06:27:57

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/23 at 05:24:03:
Time will tell how things turn out. The amazing thing that Trump did was either reveal the fact the Democratic Party was always a party for the rich elites OR he uncovered the eyes of millions and millions of working class Americans that the Republican party is more suited to their needs. Either one of those facts couldn’t be allowed to stand so we’ve had six years of nonstop elitist media attacks.

I’ll try to follow how the Netherlands moves forward (or backwards?) as much as I can, but feel free to keep us up-to-date with how things are progressing from your viewpoint as one of the ‘boots on the ground’. If he is being even remotely compared to Trump, I don’t expect any honest reporting.

Significant in this story is that the previous precedent Mark Rutte (who has not yet left), always said that when he left he wanted to become a schoolteacher. That turned out to be a lie.

Now we understand why he squandered the Netherlands and gave it away to Europe.
He wants to become head of NATO, and he has good chances.
Now we understand why he wanted to give all our fighter planes to Ukraine. And many other decisions that were purely bad for us, suddenly become as clear as glass.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 21:25:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Landslide in Dutch politics.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.