Send Topic Print
Humpty Dumpty (Read 24 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Humpty Dumpty
10/06/23 at 05:28:13

Freaking hilarious! Pudd’nhead Biden is now going to build a wall for Humpty Dumpty fall off of!

One of the smartest things ever done is when DeSantis and Abbott started sending illegal aliens to the sanctuary cities. Especially Chicago. I was just in Chicago this week. I was in the nice part of town, where all the good people are. We had a dinner and for 4 of us and it cost $700! Maybe the best steak I ever had. Those people are not going to tolerate illegal aliens, swarming all over expensive buildings around the Chicago River. No way. It’s OK to ruin Texas border cities, but not the good parts of Chicago.

Leftist are absolutely pathetic pieces of s&it. Not Democrats in general, just the progressive leftist who think they’re better than everyone else. And the really funny part is, the regular Democrats are the ones going to get left behind with everybody else. They’ll be shocked when the world falls apart and they look to those elite leftist for help and get nuts on.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: Humpty Dumpty
Reply #1 - 10/06/23 at 07:12:11

WebsterMark wrote on 10/06/23 at 05:28:13:
Leftist are absolutely pathetic pieces of s&it. Not Democrats in general, just the progressive leftist who think they’re better than everyone else.

While you may not value direct reporting from sources, as a self-described "progressive", I can attest that you don't factor into my self assessment in any way.   I can't speak for anyone else, of course, but how low you fall doesn't make me any higher.  That 'tear them down to build me up' perspective speaks to profound insecurities and will remain an impediment to healthy relationships until addressed.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: Humpty Dumpty
Reply #2 - 10/06/23 at 08:34:04

WebsterMark wrote on 10/06/23 at 05:28:13:
Freaking hilarious! Pudd’nhead Biden is now going to build a wall for Humpty Dumpty fall off of!

One of the smartest things ever done is when DeSantis and Abbott started sending illegal aliens to the sanctuary cities. Especially Chicago. I was just in Chicago this week. I was in the nice part of town, where all the good people are. We had a dinner and for 4 of us and it cost $700! Maybe the best steak I ever had. Those people are not going to tolerate illegal aliens, swarming all over expensive buildings around the Chicago River. No way. It’s OK to ruin Texas border cities, but not the good parts of Chicago.

Leftist are absolutely pathetic pieces of s&it. Not Democrats in general, just the progressive leftist who think they’re better than everyone else. And the really funny part is, the regular Democrats are the ones going to get left behind with everybody else. They’ll be shocked when the world falls apart and they look to those elite leftist for help and get nuts on.

I vote for Trump even though I have other options...

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 02:03:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Humpty Dumpty

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.