Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Mara Large O
10/05/23 at 15:48:06

Trump says the $18 to $28 million valuation is way off.
He says it's more like $1.5 billion.
He claimed $490 million on financial statements he gave to banks.
Shouldn't he be paying property taxes on that amount?

Rep. Jared Moskowitz asks just that
Quote:
A House Democrat asked Palm Beach County, Florida, to tax Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort property at a rate in accordance with the valuation the former president claims it has amid his ongoing New York civil fraud trial. Rep. Jared Moskowitz, D-Fla., made the request of Palm Beach County appraiser Dorothy Jacks in a letter exclusively provided to NBC News, noting New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron's decision last week holding Trump liable for committing fraud for years by inflating and undervaluing his assets to banks and insurers.

Trump has since railed against the ruling, claiming that his Florida beach club is worth "50 to 100 times" what New York prosecutors in the lawsuit have said, or "closer to $1.5 billion" in value. "Between 2011 and 2021, you value the Mar-a-Lago property between $18 million and $28 million," Moskowitz wrote in the letter to the Palm Beach County appraiser. "Mar-a-Lago was listed as worth $490 million in financial documents given to banks," he added. "If the property value of Mar-a-Lago is so much higher than it was appraised, will you be amending the property value in line with the Trump family's belief that the property is worth well over a billion dollars?"

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: Mara Large O
Reply #1 - 10/05/23 at 16:47:32

Remind me- how was it they got Capone?

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #2 - 10/06/23 at 01:40:07

Serowbot wrote on 10/05/23 at 15:48:06:
Trump says the $18 to $28 million valuation is way off.
He says it's more like $1.5 billion.
He claimed $490 million on financial statements he gave to banks.
Shouldn't he be paying property taxes on that amount?

Rep. Jared Moskowitz asks just that
Quote:
A House Democrat asked Palm Beach County, Florida, to tax Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort property at a rate in accordance with the valuation the former president claims it has amid his ongoing New York civil fraud trial. Rep. Jared Moskowitz, D-Fla., made the request of Palm Beach County appraiser Dorothy Jacks in a letter exclusively provided to NBC News, noting New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron's decision last week holding Trump liable for committing fraud for years by inflating and undervaluing his assets to banks and insurers.

Trump has since railed against the ruling, claiming that his Florida beach club is worth "50 to 100 times" what New York prosecutors in the lawsuit have said, or "closer to $1.5 billion" in value. "Between 2011 and 2021, you value the Mar-a-Lago property between $18 million and $28 million," Moskowitz wrote in the letter to the Palm Beach County appraiser. "Mar-a-Lago was listed as worth $490 million in financial documents given to banks," he added. "If the property value of Mar-a-Lago is so much higher than it was appraised, will you be amending the property value in line with the Trump family's belief that the property is worth well over a billion dollars?"

It's not good of course the way Trump does it. But I once spent time with the richest of the world for my work and what Trump is accused of is child's play.
I keep repeating it, if you see, for example, what Hillery was doing at the time, it was more than just filling out papers wrong.
Apparently you can do anything in the eye of the public, as long as you make sure there is no evidence.

Trump is not an ideal son-in-law. But we all knew what we were choosing.
You can't say that about the Precident we have now.

There are sometimes doubts about his medical condition and the way he talks.
I'm telling you they are slips of the tongue.It comes from the double life he leads. We al refer to him as precident but we all know he is not.

you guys are fooling yourself.

Trump is as transparent as it gets, when you talk about precedents.

In 2024 you will vote for mega corporations and NGOs that have taken over political power. But you will think you voted for an innocent old man or the first female precedent.

They will never relinquish this power again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfCIVVm7CYU

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/06/23 at 05:16:20

Trump is as transparent as it gets

Absolutely. I know exactly who Trump. None of what’s come out surprises me nor do I think it serious or should remove him as a candidate. Based on what he did (and should have done) and what he would likely accomplish in a 2nd term, I’m okay with him if he’s my only option.

Biden has always been a stupid crook who stole from the country, but because he was a Democrat, he relied on the protection of his party’s media partners to keep it out of the mainstream. We all knew the man was an idiot, but we didn’t know he was as big of a thief as it turns out he is.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #4 - 10/06/23 at 06:59:30

zevenenergie wrote on 10/06/23 at 01:40:07:
Trump is not an ideal son-in-law. But we all knew what we were choosing.

Whether pretending to be a disaffected European or disaffected American, 'pretender' is the common element.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/25/24 at 15:51:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Mara Large O

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.