Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
If RFK asks the question, is it stupid? (Read 195 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: If RFK asks the question, is it stupid?
Reply #30 - 09/01/23 at 21:21:11

Eegore wrote on 09/01/23 at 20:32:34:
 Why can changes to the 2nd Amendment "only" be for gun control?  Why can't the NRA propose a pro-gun change?      

Have Already Answered them both.  

"...  What lumen chart are You using to measure intensity? ..."

You already know this.

For the people switching from Incandescent light bulbs to LED's, who need a simple formula.
Lumens or LM (the amount of light emitted from the bulb)

Many Poor Quality LED's will say, 'Equivalent to a 60 Watt bulb'.  then say 780LM or 800LM.  Where, generally 820 LM is a sort of standard.

What makes it so hard is LM's are a measure of light output. and Watts are a measurement of Power used.

LED bulbs when stating their LM's, also, (sometimes) state the Watts to get that LM.

A 800 LM Bulb, using 10-12 Watts is good,  Some are made to use as low as 8 Watts, some are still around that use 19 Watts. 800-820 LM, is close to the average 60 Watt Bulb.
 (Which used to be marked, in three ranges)

The forgotten and not well known is Kelvin degrees.
AKA 'K'.  That is the color of the light.
GENERALLY
2000-2500 = Candlelight. (Orange/Yellow)
2600 - 2800 =   Warm White. (yellowish)
2900 -3100 = Soft White. (White very little yellow
3200 - 3600 = Natural White. (White)
3700 - 4000 = Bright White.   (Very 'White')
4100 - 4500 = Very Bright White  (Sightly Blue)
4600 - 5000 = Bright Sunlight   (More Blueish)

Here is from a chart for, 'about's'.

Less than 2000K: gives off a dim glow of light, similar to what you might find from candlelight; best for low-light areas where ambient illumination is welcomed.
   2000K-3000K: gives off a soft white glow, often yellow in appearance; best for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and outdoor spaces.
   3100K-4500K: gives off a bright amount of white light; best for kitchens, offices, work spaces and vanities where task lighting is needed.
   4600K-6500K: gives off a bright amount of blue-white light, similar to that of daylight; best for display areas and work environments where very bright illumination is needed.
   6500K and up: gives off a bright bluish hue of light, often found in commercial locations; best for task lighting.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 09/01/23 at 21:24:09

Have Already Answered them both.  

I must have missed it, can you direct me to your answer or provide it again?

You already know this.

Incorrect.  There is no way I can know what chart You are using unless You tell me what one You are using.  I can however find a multitude of charts that you may or may not be using.

Until now you refused to answer this.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #32 - 09/01/23 at 21:36:32

Eegore wrote on 09/01/23 at 21:24:09:
"... direct me to your answer or provide it again? ..."

Nop, you do the work.

"... I can however find a multitude of charts that you may or may not be using ...   Until now you refused to answer this.

I did, you just don't understand it.

You know of  multitude charts.
 You tell all of us,
which one is correct !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 09/01/23 at 22:04:57

Nop, you do the work.

I don't believe you answered my question about the 2nd Amendment changes, specific to why the "only" changes could be for gun control.  Why can't the NRA propose a pro-gun change?  It makes no sense.

I did, you just don't understand it.

You know of  multitude charts.
You tell all of us,
which one is correct !

Correct isn't the issue.  There's no way I, or anyone, could know what charts You were using until You tell them.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #34 - 09/02/23 at 08:38:43

Eegore wrote on 09/01/23 at 22:04:57:
"... no way I, or anyone, could know what charts You were using ..."

Asking Bot about JFK boinking MM, and Teddy driving over a bridge drunk.
Is real Simple.
98.74% of the people that are familiar with both situations,
will say yes to both.

Bot will not say anything about both, BECAUSE,
the OFFICIAL Narrative is,
JFK was ’not’ boinking MM,
and Teddy was ’Not’ drunk driving over the bridge.

Saying he believes in what 98.74% of people that can read the reports.
Will say he believes in, ‘Conspiracy Theories’

Need more info just look up variants of:
‘Ted Kennedy - Mary Jo Kopechne”
“John Kennedy - Marilyn Monroe”

Wonder if Clinton got the idea of ‘Arkinside’ from,
“…she had been threatening to hold a press conference divulging her relationships with them…”

So I keep asking the questions,
Knowing
Bot will never answer !

The 2 questions you have asked me,
        I have answered,
You just don’t like or understand the answer.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 09/02/23 at 10:14:19

I have answered,

I may not understand the 2nd Amendment answer but until now you never said what charts You are using, you just kept telling me to look up charts, and then debating how many exist.

Why would the 2nd Amendment be unable to have changes that are pro-gun?  My understanding is you stated changes can "only" be for gun control.   I clarify my answers when asked.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #36 - 09/02/23 at 11:05:23

Eegore wrote on 09/02/23 at 10:14:19:
       I have answered,

I may not understand the 2nd Amendment answer but until now you never said what charts You are using, you just kept telling me to look up charts, and then debating how many exist.

Why would the 2nd Amendment be unable to have changes that are pro-gun?  My understanding is you stated changes can "only" be for gun control.   I clarify my answers when asked.

I've been Watching this goofy show and not knowing where the so called Question that you've been obsessed with forcing Him to explain what is The Most Obvious Thing.

Such a pedantic child.

I don't know of any adult who actually Can read who would parse that down to any insinuation that it is somehow legally or physically impossible for someone to propose a change that would make owning, carrying, using guns easier for the People.
Maybehhas been upward and positive, therefore Your attitude is Wrong.  you understand that,  show your intellectual roadblock of a problem to Your Team. See if They can help. Hopefully someone will suggest to consider the general trajectory of the laws in favor versus the further diminishing of our rights, whether or not it's a Perceived lessening of those rights, the constant haranguing and open hostility by various members of the elected class. As a Defender of the Second Amendment I'm sure you have at your Immediate disposal sufficient evidence to Prove the actual trajectory of gun laws has

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 09/02/23 at 15:51:10

I've been Watching this goofy show and not knowing where the so called Question that you've been obsessed with forcing Him to explain what is The Most Obvious Thing.

My understanding, and others, is that MnSpring stated that changes to the 2nd Amendment can "only" be for gun control reasons.

That makes no sense.  How can any Amendment have a unique property that eliminates pro-gun from being able to propose and implement changes?

It's like saying any changes to abortion laws can only be for pro-abortion reasons.   Or maybe, just maybe, asking the same questions over and over again sounds as ridiculous from me as it would from any forum member.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #38 - 09/02/23 at 17:08:57

You can pretend that
Is your understanding
If that is true, it's not an indictment of his explanation. Only a liar could pretend what you are saying you Understand.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 03:28:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › If RFK asks the question, is it stupid?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.