It sure Sounded nice... (Read 14 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
It sure Sounded nice...
09/01/23 at 09:38:31

Excerpt
Meanwhile, the more rural parts of New York state where NYC has been sending migrants aren’t happy about the situation either. Gov. Kathy Hochul got frustrated a few months ago and told them to “end their bigoted policies” and accept the migrants coming their way.
Huh? You said What? If you're in favor of the open border, then just look at it like when the teacher handed out papers to the people at the front ,they took what they were supposed to and passed the rest back. They Comin to All of us. But first to the places where they have been Told they are welcome.
Yeah, I know. First isn't really in the Right places. Right Now first is the border. Then because the burden is more than can be dealt with, some get shipped out.

Where Should they be sent? Right back across the border, that's where. And locking that border down like the Korean border. Nobody wading the river, crossings carefully monitored.
But barring what actually makes sense, then Off to Friendly Territory with them.
Diversity is Strength!
Those Cities will be the Schwarzeneggers of America! Rising High, accomplishing much. They will rise and the news will tell us the stories of the immigrant valedictorians,
the immigrant new doctor, electrical engineers, ohh, my heart is aflutter with the expectations.. I can see it Now...

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2023/08/31/another-sanctuary-city-democrats-says-...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 03:07:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › It sure Sounded nice...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.