Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
If RFK asks the question, is it stupid? (Read 195 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: If RFK asks the question, is it stupid?
Reply #15 - 08/30/23 at 16:15:56

Sure does sound like you want to, change, something !

Yes.  I would like to change many things.  Sure does sound like you will refuse to Observe the context of my statement and the clarification I offered.

I do not want to change anyone's mind here, I don't even know why JoG would think my comments would be for that reason.  I don't really care about any of that.

Any reason you think the 2nd Amendment can "only" be amended for gun control?  Why is it that the NRA could not propose a pro-gun change?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 08/30/23 at 17:35:03

Do you believe JFK was boinking MM ?

Do believe Teddy was drunk when he drove over the bridge ?

Can you also ask Bot those questions,
or are they political support/commendation of someone ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 08/30/23 at 20:08:52

Do you believe JFK was boinking MM ?

I have no idea.

Do believe Teddy was drunk when he drove over the bridge ?

I have no idea.

Can you also ask Bot those questions,
or are they political support/commendation of someone ?

I don't care about any of that.  I have asked nobody questions like that.

Any reason you think the 2nd Amendment can "only" be amended for gun control?  Why is it that the NRA could not propose a pro-gun change?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 08/31/23 at 06:36:34

COULD the NRA propose and lobby and work to amend the second amendment?
Sure.. But I wouldn't hold my breath. They HAD, IDK about now, but twenty years ago I read something a VP of the NRA said that should have seen his dismissal.
He was saying we Don't Need a gun that holds, I Want to say it was more than one bullet. Because a good hunter doesn't Need more than one shot. The number is not as important , even if it was three, or five, doesn't matter. If the Mission Statement is to support the Second Amendment, then why does that guy seem to be completely unaware of The POINT of the Second Amendment?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/31/23 at 07:35:20

COULD the NRA propose and lobby and work to amend the second amendment?
Sure.. But I wouldn't hold my breath. They HAD, IDK about now, but twenty years ago I read something a VP of the NRA said that should have seen his dismissal.

Right, I don't expect the NRA to make any type of reasonable proposal.  Mine would be difficult to achieve and would need work for sure.   I just don't understand MnSpring's assessment that the "only" changes to the 2nd Amendment could be for gun control.  That makes no sense.

I don't expect an answer, it's just an example of one member answering questions while another keeps ignoring them.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 08/31/23 at 21:40:58

"... answering questions ..."
...while another keeps ignoring them ...

Ya mean like BOT ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 09/01/23 at 05:25:29

MnSpring wrote on 08/31/23 at 21:40:58:

Ya mean like BOT ?

Bot’s this forum’s version of Biden’s press secretary. Jumps in with ridiculous statements followed by outright lies and when cornered; silence. But can you blame them?

They both have the last laugh because they don’t really believe the crap they say anymore than we do.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 09/01/23 at 05:36:08

Ya mean like BOT ?

I mean like you.  Serowbot doesn't consistently ask why people won't answer his questions (or unlike you, complain when people don't respond to his post.)  He just comments and lets it go.

You on the other hand refuse to answer questions while consistently requesting answers to your questions.

I see a fundamental difference between posting, even if it's nonsense, and just letting it fly, than posting and then using lack of response as a gauge for superior logic.  Unless a forum member responds to every post, they really have no leverage to argue when their post gets no response.  Same goes for answering questions.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 09/01/23 at 05:45:05

Jumps in with ridiculous statements followed by outright lies and when cornered; silence. But can you blame them?

This appears to be consistent across the board here.  When a forum member insisted Jan 6th defendants were held without legal process they had a handful of remarks about my research volume until I posted their entire list with full documentation, from their own sources, showing that assessment was inaccurate.  The response was... Silence.

Peru LOCKDOWN, silence.  Major league sports deaths, silence.  2nd Amendment proposals "only" can be for gun control, silence.  CDC documents "saying" coding is to work a certain way, silence.  Recorded Pfizer CEO statements, silence.  Ivermectin study admits they lied, silence.  One forum member posts about 647% More often than another, silence.

But if they say something and nobody responds, that means they are right and nobody can come up with a response because of their superior logic.  But reverse the positions of the members and now that's not true, they are just choosing to not respond.  

Basically the logic is:  I don't respond to your posts because you are an idiot, or I don't care, or I never read it, but you don't respond to my posts because I am superior.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 09/01/23 at 06:45:41

At some point continuing is pointless. In fact, truth be told, the majority of what happens here is not repairing anything. It doesn't matter how many facts that prove the windmills are not a good answer, the proponents will not change their beliefs. The hypocrisy of open mines and children mining cobalt,which is not without long term health consequences, that is just fine. The issues of the dead batteries and the fires, shrugged off, the cabling that connects them has to be made, more mining, energy to make the copper wire, keep pretending they aren't sweeping bugs and birds out of the sky, but absolutely wig out over drilling rigs which don't even stay there.
And since all of that is so difficult to get them to see, YaKnow it won't be possible to get them to see how Energy Density affects the battery car.

The numbers were cooked, the covid death numbers were inflated.
The numbers of negatively impacted people who got the jab is not being honestly reported. The number of Suddenly Dead is not anything I have ever seen before the jabs.

Dragging bullshit numbers from sources is useless. The responsible bureaucracy can't be trusted. They have to get a report from somewhere. The information superhighway is full of potholes.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 09/01/23 at 07:14:47

At some point continuing is pointless. In fact, truth be told, the majority of what happens here is not repairing anything. It doesn't matter how many facts that prove the windmills are not a good answer, the proponents will not change their beliefs. The hypocrisy of open mines and children mining cobalt,which is not without long term health consequences, that is just fine. The issues of the dead batteries and the fires, shrugged off, the cabling that connects them has to be made, more mining, energy to make the copper wire, keep pretending they aren't sweeping bugs and birds out of the sky, but absolutely wig out over drilling rigs which don't even stay there.
And since all of that is so difficult to get them to see, YaKnow it won't be possible to get them to see how Energy Density affects the battery car.

This is kind of how people will not accept the CDC never "SAID" to code humans "with" Covid as dying "From" Covid.  No amount of never being able to find that documentation will ever convince them they were LIED to about that.  That doesn't mean it never happened for independent reasons like getting relief money, it just means the CDC itself has never implemented it in guidance.  The desire to blame the CDC is so strong the truth doesn't matter.

"The numbers were cooked, the covid death numbers were inflated."

Agreed.  The numbers of dead athletes from the vaccine are cooked too.  I personally posted hundreds of claimed deaths that were lies on this forum - this is not Observed.  

The numbers of negatively impacted people who got the jab is not being honestly reported. The number of Suddenly Dead is not anything I have ever seen before the jabs.

This is the problem with Observed Reality.  Just because you never Observed it, doesn't mean it wasn't happening.  First, hardly anyone reported on young athlete deaths because there was no money in it.  Now it's worth a ton as clickbait revenue.   Second, dropping dead from heart issues has been the number one killer of kids for decades.  Not Observing that does not mean it is not true, or that there are substantial increases.  We should be seeing hundreds dead today if even a .001% increase happened.  Debating that is like debating the amount of energy needed to make an EV battery.  One can ignore it, but its still there.

Over 60 million kids play sports in the US alone each year.

https://www.hss.edu/pediatrics-intensive-participation-single-sport-good-bad-...

There's no way if the vaccine was killing even .5 percent we would not be seeing daily funerals over the place.  School districts everywhere would have pages and pages in the yearbook dedicated to dead kids.  This is not happening.

You are being LIED to about the amount of drop-deads, your sources have been kids dead before 2018, alive, or people that were "youth athletes" decades ago.  An 80 year old man that drove racecars in his 20's is not a youth athlete.    Also none of them are compared to historical data - something required to know the rate of change.

But like you said, It doesn't matter how many facts that prove the kids aren't dying at huge rates, the proponents will not change their beliefs.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 09/01/23 at 08:31:31

Just because you never Observed it, doesn't mean it wasn't happening

Well Duhh, I said that myself
Nobody CAN know everything. But choosing to ignore what we see isn't a great policy for people who Want to know WTF is going on. Just because the CDC didn't Order something doesn't mean anything. When hospitals are incentivized, as in Paid more to treat a covid patient and that death after a ventilator gets them another thirty grand, the numbers just might go up. And that the CDC didn't Order it is just Gravy. They get to report numbers that scare the sheep out of their minds, driving them to the jabs.
As for numbers being reported about the jab, inflated numbers that can be debunked damage the argument Against the Jab. So, lies benefit the people who are pushing the whole thing.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 09/01/23 at 13:47:33

Just because the CDC didn't Order something doesn't mean anything.

It does when the argument is "CDC orders blah blah blah" and that keeps getting used as evidence to leverage your argument.  

That's like me claiming JoG said "bikers are jerks" as evidence of your behavior, and then I just say the fact that you didn't say that "doesn't mean anything".  I then use all the times you called members "gutless" or "jakkazzes" to say my POINT is JoG insults people.  

Why use a lie to prove a POINT?  If the POINT had merit I would be able to use truth.  If the truth is valuable to me then I wouldn't be using lies and just saying they "don't matter" when I am proven wrong.

Of course I can't be proven wrong when I selectively Observe only the information that "proves" what I already decided was true before any evidence existed.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #28 - 09/01/23 at 20:27:05

Eegore wrote on 09/01/23 at 05:36:08:
"...  I mean like you...  ... You on the other hand refuse to answer questions ..."

I have, you just don't like the answer.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 09/01/23 at 20:32:34

I have, you just don't like the answer.

I must have missed it then.

Why can changes to the 2nd Amendment "only" be for gun control?  Why can't the NRA propose a pro-gun change?

What lumen chart are You using to measure intensity?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 03:23:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › If RFK asks the question, is it stupid?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.