Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I think this is hilarious (Read 157 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I think this is hilarious
08/02/23 at 14:05:51

It's a short video that absolutely brought a feeling of Joy to my heart and a smile to my face.

https://ncrenegade.com/sanity-wins/

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: I think this is hilarious
Reply #1 - 08/02/23 at 14:16:17

Lol but he shouldn’t post the video

WWW   IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #2 - 08/02/23 at 19:25:38

Reap what you sow
In this case , yeah a good ole fashioned as$ whoopin , had it comin
Maybe if he had received that whoopin when he was 10 he might have not been there. Sometimes justice is ugly , sometimes justice is real swift.
He got a major dose of  “act right” he won’t forget anytime soon !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
ohiomoto
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

WTF is JOG?
Reply #3 - 08/02/23 at 19:34:13

That was funny as hell.  The dude filming just was so casual about it.  LOL

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #4 - 08/03/23 at 09:30:09

Sure makes you wonder about this world.

A good "caning" was certainly needed!

The thief believed he could steal whatever he wanted, as he was bold and had a knife in his back pocket.  He somehow felt he could do whatever he wanted.

We know he got a thrashing - but was it enough to set him on the path to being a better citizen?  Or will he just revise his plan to be a better thief?

Would the liberal courts allow him to press charges against those folks for assault?

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #5 - 08/03/23 at 11:32:24

If a liberal judge did that then he should get a caning as well.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 08/03/23 at 11:40:42

DAVE..
Would the liberal courts allow him to press charges against those folks for assault?

YaKnow, I didn't even consider that. As stated above,, IF someone does, they need a little mop handle massage, too.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #7 - 08/05/23 at 00:43:02

If you rob a store like that, you're not quite well. A solid asswooping is then a good way to wake someone up. I think it took just a little too short because he didn't seem fully awake yet.

I think every shop should employ a champion ass wooping. Someone who can really bring it home
so that the unsub knows he's going to that special place. And get,s it for the old and the new.

Like someone with a jogging suit, a headband, completely prepared for sweating, a stopwatch and two bottles of Gatorade.

And to top it off a video with Dr. Phil as a commentator.
With unstoppable as theme. (the extended version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-AOz3qjHbw

I think the world leaders on this planet should also undergo this treatment and we all know why.

« Last Edit: 08/05/23 at 01:47:55 by zevenenergie »  

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 08/05/23 at 14:12:21

I  think the world leaders on this planet should also undergo this treatment and we all know why.

Are any of those World Leaders not actually in Office?

How many attend the Bilderberg meeting?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 08/06/23 at 13:44:36

It took longer than I was expecting

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/clown-world-stockton-police-open-inv...

Because if lefties hate anything, it's stopping crime.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/06/23 at 23:19:41

I'm not at all against what happened here but I can see where the "self defense" argument might be challenged since one is holding him down as the other hits him with a stick.

The question would be why the stick, and if it is a reasonable means of protection in that specific scenario.  Could the human using the stick have chosen a different method like helping hold the criminal human down?

I imagine the store employee human could basically claim he has zero training on restraining criminal humans making verbal threats.  I have heard no news as to whether either employee humans were able to keep their employment.

None of my statements here are "defending" the action of opening an investigation into this incident, nor am I "implying" it is ok.  My actual words used to describe this event are:  I'm not at all against what happened here.  

Acknowledging how a Prosecuting Attorney can look at an event is not equal to supporting, defending, or implying agreement of the Prosecuting Attorney's assessment or interpretation of law.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #11 - 08/06/23 at 23:37:59

I think a professional ass wooper will also have to distinguish between a robbery like in the video and a homeless mother stealing food for her child.

In that sense, it is good that we have a legal system.
But I can't deny that my hands itch when I see such a robber busy.

An you may protect your property.
But you have to use proportionate force.

And because I'm older now I would hire a professional ass wooper for that. because I might not be able to hit hard enough and long enough.

I want him to remember every time he sits down for the rest of his life to keep his hands off other people's belongings. So that the next time,s he incarnates on eart, he knows not to make that mistake again.

Becource when I watch that video.... I think I can see that he is in his  habit energy. And habit energy is very hard to break, and the habit energy is something you take with you into your next lives.

And I think this madness has lasted long enough. So I feel no inhibition in waking this man from his sleep.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #12 - 08/07/23 at 07:41:34

Should have beat him with 3” round bamboo  with the whoopas$ end all shattered & split , an old form of attitude adjustment. If he were to survive such a beating , pretty much you would never see him again. Months of healing time and never wanting a repeat whooping. Hell some countries cut one hand off.

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 08/07/23 at 07:54:50

Yeah, yeah, corrections of those people who need it must be done by The Authorities, it's a union job. you do it,it Must be Proportional, Blah Blah Blah,, I Know the law,I even get the why,,killing or crippling someone over bag of chips just ain't reasonable.
This not a very nice person threatened to use his gun. The end of that mop handle is a lot more painful than the side,,just saying..

My hands Itch..

Good one.. I get it

IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #14 - 08/07/23 at 16:20:57

Plain and simple they called his bluff/disrespect/lack of social skills and got what he had coming. Trashed a business I own like that it would be a different outcome. That’s someone livelihood ya know pay a mortgage raise a family kind of thing. Maybe if video didn’t exist, he might not either.
Just sayin

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 15:57:00

General CategoryThe Cafe › I think this is hilarious

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.