Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Here’s why I don’t believe climate change… (Read 37 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Here’s why I don’t believe climate change…
07/19/23 at 03:31:33

….is as serious as we hear constantly.

People lie, people, cheat, people make up numbers. I’ve run three company golf tournaments that were fundraisers for charities, one was a fundraiser for a cancer stricken warehouse worker who was about to die and leave a wife and two kids. In every case, someone cheated. So why wouldn’t researchers, particularly climate change zealots, cheat lie, and steal as well? Of course they do.

I’ve noticed something else in the past couple weeks, we’re getting absolutely bombarded with climate change stories. The new phrase is heat dome. I think this is because Covid is finally and completely gone but the lesson learned from Covid as you can control 80 to 90% of the population was scary stories that aren’t true.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-02299-w

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Here’s why I don’t believe climate change…
Reply #1 - 07/19/23 at 07:33:16

We were going over the pediatric rates of medical procedure and consults and an increasing issue, practically never seen in kids before are kidney stones.

The analysis presents processed foods and primarily increased consumption of energy drinks or drinks of similar molecular composition.  Included in this assessment is dehydration, as that is common in any human that experiences kidney stones.

But of course once this information gets to "the media" the description is changed to: increased dehydration "due to climate change".

Realistically climate change causes everything if you tear it down enough.  So my sore left bicep is caused by climate change because the sun was in my eyes due to lower cloud cover in Syria.  That's why I didn't see the assault fast enough... climate change.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 07/19/23 at 08:57:13

I believe you know the business I’m in, I hope you’re the only one who knows that, so you know how true that is for my industry. Everything is caused by climate change if you want it to be. It’s both the ultimate “get out of jail free” and it’s the ultimate reason why you gotta buy a new product.

But just like leftist calling everybody Hitler or Nazis, if everyone’s Hitler, nobody’s Hitler. Same thing with climate change, if you blame absolutely everything on climate change, then nothing’s really on climate change.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 07/19/23 at 09:06:48

"... we’re getting absolutely bombarded with climate change stories. ..."

"... lesson learned from Covid as you can control 80 to 90% of the population with scary stories that aren’t true. ..."

Published;“The Royal Road to Romance”. Richard Halliburton. 1925”
Experienced in 21
“… In summer, the season of our expedition, the thermometer climes to one hundred twenty degrees in the sun …”

“… In our camp on the outskirts of the town, we were well over two miles above the sea, yet on one of the very lowest plateaus, most of the population living from three to five thousand feet higher.  …”

(To Ladakh, 16 days of walking, sunrise to sunset)

Golly Gee Wally, this, ‘global warming’, must have existed over over 100 years ago !
Wonder how many Cars/Trucks/Airplanes/AC/Trains/Coal powered plants/ Etc, were around then ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 07/19/23 at 10:53:45

If the climate of where I lives in St Louis gradually changes to match that of Memphis 200 miles south of me, seriously is that a big deal?

And doesn’t that also mean frigid Minneapolis warms to Des Moines? Is that all bad? No, of course not.

One way you can tell climate change is being used for political power is that the results are always said to be negative. It’s always a crisis that demands immediate action. It’s nothing that can be adjusted to and there’s no positives from a slightly warmer temperature. That just can’t be true.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 07/19/23 at 13:49:40

It’s Hotter in Houston

And if you don’t believe that you are a … … …

If you don’t buy a EV, you are a … … …

If you don’t turn off/down your AC, you are a … … …

Etc, etc, etc, …

Gun/c-19/climate,
        Control.
Is not about the above things.
       It is about
PEOPLE CONTROL.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 07/19/23 at 17:59:25

It's just So tiresome.
The environment has been changing FROM THE BEGINNING.
The globe has been buried deep in ice in places.
Sea level was lower.

No, not vetting every one of these. I'm NOT wasting my time.
Images of Ancient Dwellings under sea
bing.com/images
Image result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 153 x 100. Source: www.pinterest.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 73 x 100. Source: br.pinterest.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 131 x 100. Source: www.worth1000.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 69 x 100. Source: www.pinterest.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 174 x 100. Source: www.pinterest.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 122 x 101. Source: www.bigstockphoto.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 135 x 101. Source: www.pinterest.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 71 x 101. Source: www.pinterest.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 138 x 101. Source: www.alamy.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 134 x 101. Source: www.pinterest.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 162 x 106. Source: www.pinterest.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 162 x 106. Source: www.pinterest.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 151 x 106. Source: www.dailymail.co.ukImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 127 x 106. Source: www.pinterest.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 89 x 103. Source: www.pinterest.co.ukImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 135 x 103. Source: www.pinterest.comImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 60 x 103. Source: www.pinterest.esImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 123 x 103. Source: ifitshipitshere.blogspot.com.auImage result for Ancient Dwellings under sea. Size: 193 x 103. Source: www.pinterest.com
See all images
Global web icon
Ancient Pages
https://www.ancientpages.com/2020/11/30/6000-year...
6,000-Year-Old Submerged Settlement …
Web6,000-Year-Old Submerged Settlement Shows Black Sea Level Was Lower 5,000 Years Ago – ‘Black Sea Deluge’ Theory? AncientPages.com | November 30, 2020 | News , Underwater Discoveries Conny Waters - AncientPages.com - A submerged prehistoric …

EXPLORE FURTHER
Global web icon
15 Cities Completely Submerged Underwater Now (And …
thetravel.com
Global web icon
Early Bronze Age Settlement Discovered in Black Sea
brewminate.com
Global web icon
Remains found at bottom of the Black Sea indicate that …
independent.co.uk
Global web icon
Ancient Underwater Ruins Found on Greek Island of Crete
greekreporter.com
Global web icon
Is There A Mysterious Underwater City Beneath The Black …
youtube.com
Recommended to you based on what's popular • Feedback
Global web icon
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/apr/07/...
The five: underwater discoveries | Archaeology | The Guardian
WebThe five: underwater discoveries. From high in the Andes to the world’s oldest submerged city, here are five significant discoveries in subaquatic archaeology.

EXPLORE FURTHER
Global web icon
10 Fascinating Underwater Discoveries You Probably …
curiosmos.com
Global web icon
20 Incredible Underwater Discoveries - History Things
historythings.com
People also ask
Are ancient cities underwater?
There are many secrets deep beneath the waters, but it is not often we report about ancient cities that are deliberately submerged. Hidden 130 feet underwater beneath the Qiandao lake (Thousand Island Lake), between the Five Lion Mountain, in the eastern province of Zhejiang is the so-called Lion City, or "Shi Cheng" in Mandarin.
www.ancientpages.com/2019/08/13/10-enigmatic-anc…
Our Oceans Are Full Of Secrets - Ancient Pages
What artefacts have been discovered underwater?
As a result, many artefacts have been discovered underwater such as stone blocks and pillars; however, the exact age of these findings is still being debated. Now, archaeologists are planning an underwater dig to look for the foundations of the ancient city walls.
www.bbc.com/travel/article/20220113-dwarka-indias-…
Dwarka: India's submerged ancient city - BBC Travel
What ruins are under the ocean floor?
Deep beneath the waters there are marvelous ruins of lost ancient civilizations. These ancient underwater remains serve as a reminder of how vulnerable we are and how fast Mother Nature can end our existence. To date, it is estimated that we have explored only 3 to 5 percent of the ocean floor.
www.ancientpages.com/2019/08/13/10-enigmatic-anc…
What is underwater archaeology?
From ancient hunter-gatherer villages to vast and wealthy cities, underwater archaeology is as expansive as the ocean itself. But if one thing’s for sure, it’s as exciting as it is hazardous, and can answer questions that simply can’t be found on dry land.
digventures.com/2016/05/archaeology-ahoy-7-unbelie…
7 Unbelievable Archaeological Sites Submerged Underwater
Feedback
Global web icon
Discover Magazine
https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/...
Stop Searching For Atlantis And Find These 4 Ancient …
WebStop Searching For Atlantis And Find These 4 Ancient Underwater Cities Instead 1. Pavlopetri, Greece. Pavlopetri is about 5,000 years old and the oldest submerged lost …

EXPLORE FURTHER
Global web icon
25 Underwater Cities That Look Straight Out Of Aquaman …
thetravel.com
Global web icon
15 USA Cities That Will Be Underwater By 2050 - TheTravel
thetravel.com
Global web icon
digventures.com
https://digventures.com/2016/05/archaeology-ahoy-7...
7 Incredible Ancient Sites Now Submerged Underwater
Web1. Bouldnor Cliff, Isle of Wight (8,000 years old) An archaeologist dives at Bouldnor Cliff. Image via Maritime Archaeology Trust Submerged 11 meters below the Solent, just off …

Global web icon
Ancient Pages
https://www.ancientpages.com/2019/08/13/10...
WebA mysterious ancient underwater structure hidden beneath MacDonald Lake reveals traces of a lost civilization present in Ontario, Canada thousands of years ago. Who …

Global web icon
ScienceAlert
https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-geologists-are...
Scientists Have Mapped an Ancient, Underwater Stone …
WebOne of the most intriguing of these communities dates back to the Neolithic, or New Stone Age, period, and lies totally submerged, around 20 metres (65 feet) below sea …

Global web icon
Listverse
https://listverse.com/2020/09/25/top-10-underwater...
Top 10 Underwater Ruins Of Lost Civilizations - Listverse
WebTop 10 Places As Mysterious As The Bermuda Triangle 10 Underwater Step-Pyramid Off The Coast Of Yonaguni Jima In Japan? Freediving Yonaguni Pyramid | Aliens or Lost …

Global web icon
Official MapQuest
https://www.mapquest.com/travel/underwater-ruins.htm
7 of the World's Most Intriguing Underwater Ruins
Web1. Atlit Yam Around 9,250 to 8,000 years ago, there was a human settlement near what's now the coastal town of Atlit, Israel. The residents left a series of unconnected walls …

Global web icon
Smithsonian Magazine
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/ancient...
Ancient Cities Lost to the Seas | History| Smithsonian …
WebAccording to UNESCO, submerged settlements have been found in Egypt, India, Jamaica, Argentina, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, and the Black Sea. “Under the sea is probably the …

Global web icon
BBC
https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20220113-dwarka...
Dwarka: India's submerged ancient city - BBC Travel
WebThe ancient India city of Dwarka, is said to have sunk beneath the Arabian Sea. Now, underwater archaeologists

Just exactly what is wrong with you? How many DECADES do you have to be told about The Horrors that await us,while NONE OF THE DISASTROUS THINGS they have been warning about have happened?

Who is so Stewpid that they don't see the pressures to get rid of gas stoves?
Ohh,and now?? Your fukking crypt keeper is now pushing for the end of window units.

You idiots are gonna wind up making air conditioning out of reach for the average person..

Keep pushing,,

Talk about Voting against your own self interests..

You know who I'm talking to..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 08:31:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Here’s why I don’t believe climate change…

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.