What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Conpiracy theories
Reply #15 - 07/12/23 at 19:32:47

What is the option?
Believe the Narrative!
Watch CNN
Listen to Joe..
He wants nothing to do with his granddaughter..
Hunter Is Such a good man..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 07/12/23 at 19:41:36

What is the option?
Believe the Narrative!

Why does it have to be one extreme or the other?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 07/12/23 at 20:04:52

Serowbot, you believe an 17 year old Brett Kavanaugh organized gang rape parties within a small affluent Catholic high school community where the same girls were raped repeatedly all summer long and nobody knew about it until he was nominated for Supreme Court Justice.

"The number one indicator that a person will believe a conspiracy theory is if they already believe in at least one known conspiracy theory.
That's the "Rabbit Hole"... each step you take goes deeper and makes you more susceptible to take the next step."

Who said that ???????

How deep is that, 'rabbit Hole' ?

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 07/13/23 at 07:11:28

Eegore wrote on 07/12/23 at 19:18:49:
I’m generally very suspicious of explanations of events that involve a lot of people and careful timing needed to pull it off. It happens, but it’s rare.

Whoa let's lay off the logic here.

The JFK assassination conspiracy theory vs 9/11 conspiracy theory.

The JFK theory is more believable than the 9/11 theory. Only because the JFK assassination should could have been carried off with only a few people involved. 9/11 would have required literally hundreds if not 1000 people.

No, I don’t believe the JFK conspiracy theory. I’m just saying it’s possible while 9/11 is impossible. Again, just apply simple logic.

And anyone believing that the 17-year-old son of a prominent judge organized gang rape parties where the participants all came from a relatively small group of Catholic high schools, and nobody found out about it until that 17-year-old grew up and was nominated to be a Supreme Court Justice by Republican president, is not necessarily an idiot, it’s just they’re completely blinded by partisanship. This is not a conspiracy. It’s just partisan politics out of control.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 07/13/23 at 07:21:21

If I Don't believe the Official Government and/or Media narrative, I AM, according to the people who Do believe what has been proven over and over to be lies, I Don't buy it, so I am a Conspiracy Theorist.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/13/23 at 07:41:30

No, I don’t believe the JFK conspiracy theory. I’m just saying it’s possible while 9/11 is impossible. Again, just apply simple logic.

Agreed.  The plausibility of that many people cooperating is very low.

"And anyone believing that the 17-year-old son of a prominent judge organized gang rape parties where the participants all came from a relatively small group of Catholic high schools, and nobody found out about it until that 17-year-old grew up and was nominated to be a Supreme Court Justice by Republican president, is not necessarily an idiot, it’s just they’re completely blinded by partisanship. This is not a conspiracy. It’s just partisan politics out of control."

Wait so political views can alter one's ability to think logically?  Weird.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 07/13/23 at 07:49:00

If someone does believe the whole  Kavanaugh 'rape' thing,
they do not believe they are a conspiracy theorist.

If someone KNOWS, the  Kavanaugh thing
is total BUNK.
Then the people that believe that was rape,
ARE conspiracy theorists

It is the same as if you believe Teddy was Drunk,
you ARE a conspiracy theorist!

Because the, OFFICIAL finding is,
he was not.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 07/13/23 at 08:06:53

Eegore wrote on 07/13/23 at 07:41:30:
 "... plausibility of that many people cooperating is very low. ..."

Was the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing, a test ?

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/world-trade-center-bombing-1993

Was the 1995 Bombing a test ?

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/oklahoma-city-bombing

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #23 - 07/13/23 at 09:57:02

WebsterMark wrote on 07/13/23 at 07:11:28:
Eegore wrote on 07/12/23 at 19:18:49:
I’m generally very suspicious of explanations of events that involve a lot of people and careful timing needed to pull it off. It happens, but it’s rare.

Whoa let's lay off the logic here.

The JFK assassination conspiracy theory vs 9/11 conspiracy theory.

The JFK theory is more believable than the 9/11 theory. Only because the JFK assassination should could have been carried off with only a few people involved. 9/11 would have required literally hundreds if not 1000 people.

And anyone believing that the 17-year-old son of a prominent judge organized gang rape parties where the participants all came from a relatively small group of Catholic high schools, and nobody found out about it until that 17-year-old grew up and was nominated to be a Supreme Court Justice by Republican president, is not necessarily an idiot, it’s just they’re completely blinded by partisanship. This is not a conspiracy. It’s just partisan politics out of control.

Ok,
but about the experts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaJ17_qX2bY

Shortly before 9/11, the owners of WTC 7 purchased expensive damage insurance for the building.

20 minutes before wtc 7 came down the bbc was screaming that it had collapsed.

Denial is the biggest unconsciousness.  Tongue

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 07/13/23 at 10:04:01

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/13/23 at 07:21:21:
If I Don't believe the Official Government and/or Media narrative, I AM, according to the people who Do believe what has been proven over and over to be lies, I Don't buy it, so I am a Conspiracy Theorist.

I agree with you to a certain extent. The government lies when they open your mouth in the media lies even before they open their mouth. We have no media. We have partisan advocates for their particular side. The vast majority are advocates for the left side of the political spectrum. So you should be suspicious of anything you hear. The fact that the House committee has bank records showing Biden family members collecting millions of dollars from foreign companies. Paul Biden was VP working closely with those same companies and the story was dead on arrival but a ridiculous story about Trump hiring hookers to pee on Obama‘s bed is taken as gospel is all you need to know about the media.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 07/13/23 at 10:14:48

Zeven, we could go down the 9/11 rabbit hole if you want. But here’s what will happen. I will raise obvious questions that have to be answered for this to be an inside conspiracy such as how would you manage to wire thousands of pounds of explosives on the inner and exterior perimeter support beams on three large buildings with no one knowing about it. And how did  the plane hit the floor directly above where the explosives were wired without setting them all or damaging them so they wouldn’t work. How would you accomplish that? You will come back and tell me about some super secret military explosive then only requires a couple of ounces and can be donated with a AA battery or something like that.

This pattern will repeat itself until you finally tell me I’m just close minded and I can’t see the truth.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #26 - 07/13/23 at 10:16:43

I'm not saying that every story is tru, but if something is very unbelievable, that's the perfect cover because everyone will say: it can't be.

And "It can't be", is denial.
And denial is the greatest form of unconsciousness...

So we moved it to consipericitheory.

But:

Shortly before 9/11, the owners of WTC 7 purchased expensive damage insurance for the building.

So my question to you is now, are you denying it?

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #27 - 07/13/23 at 10:52:59

I've mentioned this at least a dozen times on this site and it is ignored... much like the FBI did.
But read this...
4,500 tips were ignored by the FBI because they were only charged with investigating on behalf of the WH,... not to investigate criminally because it's beyond the statute of limitations.
Chris Wray testified to this in Congress
Quote:
The senators, including Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island and Chris Coons of Delaware, said a letter they received from the FBI director, Chris Wray, last month shows the FBI gathered more than 4,500 tips relating to Kavanaugh without any apparent further action by investigators.

“The admissions in your letter corroborate and explain numerous credible accounts by individuals and firms that they had contacted the FBI with information ‘highly relevant to … allegations’ of sexual misconduct by Justice Kavanaugh, only to be ignored.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/22/brett-kavanaugh-sexual-miscon...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 07/13/23 at 11:01:58

Serowbot wrote on 07/13/23 at 10:52:59:

I've mentioned this at least a dozen times on this site and it is ignored... much like the FBI did.
But read this...
4,500 tips were ignored by the FBI because they were only charged with investigating on behalf of the WH,... not to investigate criminally because it's beyond the statute of limitations.
Chris Wray testified to this in Congress
Quote:
The senators, including Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island and Chris Coons of Delaware, said a letter they received from the FBI director, Chris Wray, last month shows the FBI gathered more than 4,500 tips relating to Kavanaugh without any apparent further action by investigators.

“The admissions in your letter corroborate and explain numerous credible accounts by individuals and firms that they had contacted the FBI with information ‘highly relevant to … allegations’ of sexual misconduct by Justice Kavanaugh, only to be ignored.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/22/brett-kavanaugh-sexual-miscon...

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 07/13/23 at 11:04:14

zevenenergie wrote on 07/13/23 at 10:16:43:
I'm not saying that every story is tru, but if something is very unbelievable, that's the perfect cover because everyone will say: it can't be.

And "It can't be", is denial.
And denial is the greatest form of unconsciousness...

So we moved it to consipericitheory.

But:

So my question to you is now, are you denying it?

Yes, I’m denying that there was a massive conspiracy involving hundreds of people and dozens and dozens of government officials to fly planes into the world trade center. Yes, I’m denying that. It was an attack, planned out a radical terrorist, who hated the United States, and they came up with a new way to attack us.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/03/24 at 01:08:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Conpiracy theories

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.