Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Naah,, there was No governmental attempt (Read 108 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Naah,, there was No governmental attempt
07/10/23 at 14:42:36

to limit free speech, debate or evidence that was contradictory to the Official Narrative.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/breaking-judge-doughty-denies-biden-...

Feel free to Fisk it, line by line.

Who called it in real time?

But, we,the constitutional conservatives, are wrong about everything.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Naah,, there was No governmental attempt
Reply #1 - 07/10/23 at 15:47:49

Can't wait for the SPIN,
and the DEFLECTION,
Which will be posted shortly  !

LOLOLOLOLOL
    Grin.  Grin   Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 07/10/23 at 16:03:21

I understand why this decision is made, but people confuse the application with personal rights on private property as usual.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 07/10/23 at 20:40:01

When the fukking GOVERNMENT gets involved, telling people how much they want something to disappear, that, is wrong.
I said it when it was happnin.
Now courts are agreeing.
So,,get over it

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 07/10/23 at 23:06:31

Maybe get the smart one on your Team to read this for you, E.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/07/government-seeks-stay-of-injunction-aga...

Just a quick rundown

The GOVERNMENT,, ( you know, the ones who take the oath,, blah blah, protect, defend constitution blah blah,, whatever, right?) trying to STOP an INJUNCTION (  in·junc·tion
[inˈjəNG(k)SHən]
NOUN
an authoritative warning or order)
That would STOP them from using the lefty leaning platforms to censor the American people. Because, they are Tyrants and Did Not want anyone exposing the bullshit of the covid numbers or the alternative treatments, because with ANY ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT the Emergency Authorization would cease to exist. And then the jabs wouldn't be able to destroy the lives of so many. You Know about agenda 21,RIGHT? Answer that. Yes or no,E,,
You think the criminals running things are so Stewpid they didn't make different recipes even IN different Lot Numbers?
I'm saying that the recipe changed, during the manufacturing process, even though the lot numbers stayed the same. I knew that two years ago. It's starting to leak out.

A few of us here have been Consistently CORRECT,, and for all your posturing about how You have the Best Sources and you are just smarter, E,, you are consistently Wrong,, authoritative,, but WRONG, run,hide behind the details,, but the SUBSTANCE of the arguments?? You should stop Telling and start listening..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/11/23 at 05:33:49

That would STOP them from using the lefty leaning platforms to censor the American people. Because, they are Tyrants and Did Not want anyone exposing the bullshit of the covid numbers or the alternative treatments, because with ANY ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT the Emergency Authorization would cease to exist. And then the jabs wouldn't be able to destroy the lives of so many. You Know about agenda 21,RIGHT? Answer that. Yes or no,E,,

I do.  none of that applies to my comment.  Private companies do not have the responsibility to protect your First Amendment rights.  None of us have the "right" to use Twitter.

You think the criminals running things are so Stewpid they didn't make different recipes even IN different Lot Numbers?
I'm saying that the recipe changed, during the manufacturing process, even though the lot numbers stayed the same. I knew that two years ago. It's starting to leak out.

I posted that here years ago.  You refuse to Observe it.  

A few of us here have been Consistently CORRECT,, and for all your posturing about how You have the Best Sources and you are just smarter, E,, you are consistently Wrong,, authoritative,, but WRONG, run,hide behind the details,, but the SUBSTANCE of the arguments?? You should stop Telling and start listening..

"CORRECT" So you have Observed over 300000 DEAD kids in a single year in TX then?

There are 2000+ soldiers per day disabled?  

There are over 100 professional athletes, per-day, dying?

There are more D.E.A.D. kids in Nebraska after the vaccine?

"Insurance Companies", (not websites lying to you about what the paperwork You wont read says) are saying vaccinated humans are dying at higher rates?  The "Insurance Companies" are actually themselves saying that?

That kind of "CORRECT"?  The information you offer half the time are flat out lies, then you say ignore them and look at the "SUBSTANCE" of an argument.  Why can't that "SUBSTANCE" be reasonable information?

You claim the vaccine is killing people, then your evidence is numbers where we should be seeing millions and millions dead by now.  That is not "CORRECT", it's not even close.  The vaccine kills people, your numbers are outrageously wrong.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 07/11/23 at 06:01:50

You
Were
WRONG
chew on it till it tastes good
You want to pretend that since the numbers that were offered were exaggerated that it is not and was not a buncha dead people covered up by the government and media and minions of all stripes. The point I was making was to shine a light on it. You didn't. You were not the guy telling about the dangers. You supported the censorship. You SAY you have fought for American rights and freedom,, but I'm not ready to see you in that role.

I expected you to run for the details.. And avoid the substance of the issue.
You were
Jabs good
I was
Deathvax

You were wrong..

Peru, is Locked Down,, seems that A RARE issue is not being Rare, there.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/peru-declares-health-emergency-over-guil...

Ohh,gosh,, But What Causes THAT, Wally?

Vaccines, Beave,, vaccines do that..

The article? Phhht,, it's not about to report the problem accurately..
You people need to look stuff up. My wife came home from work with interesting stories.
My favorite was a woman who was about to be sent home.
Nurse asks if she wants her flu jab before she goes.
Took the jab,, then couldn't walk. They had to do a tracheotomy.. She was in bed for less than two weeks,, sometimes it goes better, sometimes worse,, a housekeeper here lost her son in Galveston..
YaKnow, there's a Reason you can't sue vaccine makers.
Tell me how wrong I am, E.. And make it as authoritative as you can,,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 07/11/23 at 06:20:26

When a single judge agrees with you, you site it as proof.
When more than 60 judges disagree, you cry foul.

A single reaction and you site it as proof.
100,000 lives saved and you cry foul.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 07/11/23 at 06:20:55

"You
Were
WRONG
chew on it till it tastes good
"

Interesting coming from the guy that literally re-posted the exact same information that I did, multiple times, that he called "lies".  But when you do it, it's the truth.

I expected you to run for the details.. And avoid the substance of the issue.
You were
Jabs good

I never said that.  You refuse to Observe that I have never said people should be vaccinated.  I have never stated, in any way, that the vaccine is safe or effective.  You over-react and act like if I am not going to believe over 8 million kids died in 2021, that I think everyone should be vaccinated.  I just think 8million kids is a ridiculous number - you were lied to about that.

You posted many, many times that "Insurance Companies" are saying the vaccine is causing more deaths, I am saying you are being lied to about that.  I read it for you, why are you arguing?  Show me where "insurance Companies" are actually saying what you repeatedly claim.  Not the "SUBSTANCE", I mean the actual words you claim they are saying.

You posted lies, then tell me to look at the "SUBSTANCE".  Your information is horrendously inaccurate, and acknowledging that does not make me a vaccine supporter.  

You wife's anecdotal evidence means nothing because you refuse to acknowledge vaccinated humans that have had no side-effects.  When you won't let other people use comparative data, you get a 100% rate of damage.  You really think anyone will take you seriously with that type of intentional skewing of information?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 07/11/23 at 07:00:48

Blah Blah Blah,,

And yeah, ONE judge matters. When corruption is the norm, the one who gets it right MATTERS. Of Course the people who Support the direction of the government censorship don't see it that way.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 07/11/23 at 08:06:46

"... Legions of doctors stayed quiet
after witnessing the demonetization
of their peers
who challenged the Covid orthodoxy.
A little censorship
leads people to watch what they say.
Millions of patients and citizens
were deprived of important insights as a result ..."

Judges, Lawyers, Politicians, CEO's,  Union heads,
(I Believe) Are subject to the same CENSORSHIP.

Oh, don't forget one of the solutions to the spread,
was to NOT have a MOTOR on your BOAT !
And that person is the Current Favorite of the people that figured CENSORSHIP would work.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 07/11/23 at 11:35:04

Eegore wrote on 07/11/23 at 06:20:55:
"... I have never said people should be vaccinated...
... vaccine is safe or effective ..."

Seem to remember the IMPLYING it.

Or was that
 (the likes of)
saying and or implying,
'it's good thing'. or
'everybody should do it'.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 07/11/23 at 11:35:25

The fight for the right to be wrong.

What a world  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 07/11/23 at 15:59:58

Seem to remember the IMPLYING it.

Or was that
(the likes of)
saying and or implying,
'it's good thing'. or
'everybody should do it'.

Since there are no actual words I said to support this standpoint you have to say it is implied or you would have to Observe that I never actually said any words that indicate humans should be vaccinated for Covid.

I never said the vaccine is "good" or any synonymous words to the word "good".  I certainly never said "everybody should do it" or sentence structures that would imply that any human anywhere should, ever.  I have never recommended anyone take the vaccine.  People will refuse to Observe this.

Saying that I do not think an "additional 600000 people" died from the vaccine last year, is not equal to saying that everyone should take the good vaccine.  I never implied anyone should take the vaccine, I said the 600000 "additional" dead humans is a lie.  JoG was lied to about that, and after I read it for him, I also showed the information came from UK government charts - not "Insurance Companies".  Showing JoG was lied to is not implying the vaccine is good, safe and that everybody should do it.  It's an attempt to show him he is being lied to and nothing more.

Acknowledging that videos, repeatedly posted as "proof", that are from 2018 are impossible to use as evidence of vaccine deaths is not equal to "implying" every kid should be vaccinated.  I tried to post MRI inflammation information here to show an actual number of inflammation increases and you kept asking why scans from 2019 "don't apply" to vaccine deaths.

How can that possibly be me implying the vaccine is good?  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 07/11/23 at 19:44:59

"...  no actual words I said to support this standpoint you have to say it is implied ..."

U-Yep, I said you IMPLIED

What was that you said about a Morgue you were at, which was overflowing ?
What was that you said about refrigerated units to hold bodies ?
What was that you said about hospitals running out of beds ?
What was that you said about Dr. Scot Jensen ?
What was that you said about the CDC/WHO numbers being correct ?
And on and on and on

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/03/24 at 00:55:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Naah,, there was No governmental attempt

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.