Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Conpiracy theories
07/12/23 at 09:34:16

The number one indicator that a person will believe a conspiracy theory is if they already believe in at least one known conspiracy theory.
That's the "Rabbit Hole"... each step you take goes deeper and makes you more susceptible to take the next step.

For instance,... the JFK assassination.
Oswald fired 3 shots, 2 hitting Kennedy, one in the throat and one in the head.
Theories are LBJ, FBI, Castro, CIA, Mafia, Texas police, Russia, and others were involved.
Once you believe one theory, the likelihood you'll believe more increases.
Oliver Stone made a movie that is believed by more people than the history books.
Roger Ebert 's review of the movie was "It's a whodunnit where everybody dunnit."
Now, I'd say believing any one theory might be plausible, believing all of them becomes ridiculous.
Disparate enemies planning and working together and keeping a secret plot for 60 years just makes no sense at all.
But once you go down the rabbit hole... it sorta' makes sense and you go on from there.

Think about modern conspiracy theories and just how ridiculous they can get.
Pizzagate- Hillary traffics human children out of a local pizza joint and sells babies to rich liberals which they eat to live eternally.
Jewish space lasers are used to start fires in California.
US vote ballets were being shipped to Europe to counted for Biden and not Trump.
Sandy Hook parents and children were actors and nobody really died.
Viruses aren't real and vaccines are a plot to manipulate our minds.

Think about how absurd these theories are.  They make JFK assassination theories look like child's play.
But you believe one then another seems more plausible and on and on we go, never really breaking down exactly how impossible the next one is.  How many conspirators would have to be involved and coordinated. How many ancillary people would have to go along with the deception.
But all it takes is one lone nut in his basement to cook up a theory.
Which is more likely?

Remember.... Birds aren't Real

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: Conpiracy theories
Reply #1 - 07/12/23 at 11:14:55

In a world filled with information and interconnectedness, it is no surprise that conspiracy theories have gained traction and captured the attention of many. While often dismissed as mere fantasies or delusions, there many cases where these theories have proven to have  elements of truth. It is important to acknowledge that not all conspiracy theories are valid, as many are baseless and rely on wild speculations. However, a lot do carry truth, and it is this reality that keeps the discussion alive.

One reason why conspiracy theories can turn out to be true is due to the nature of power and secrecy. Throughout history, we have seen examples of governments, corporations, and influential individuals engaging in covert activities or covering up information. The Watergate scandal in the 1970s, for instance, exposed a conspiracy within the U.S. government that led to the resignation of President Richard Nixon. This event highlighted the fact that those in power are not transparent and can indeed conspire to manipulate events for their own gain.

Furthermore, the rise of whistleblowers and leaks in recent years has shed light on previously unknown operations. Edward Snowden's revelations about widespread government surveillance practices confirmed suspicions that many had about the extent of privacy intrusion. The leaked Panama Papers also exposed a global network of offshore tax evasion, implicating numerous high-profile individuals. These instances demonstrate that sometimes the truth lies behind closed doors, and conspiracy theories serve as a means to question and uncover hidden information.

Another factor contributing to the potential validity of conspiracy theories is the complexity of our modern world. As societies become more interconnected, power structures become more intricate, and decision-making processes often occur behind closed doors. In such an environment, it becomes easier for hidden agendas to emerge and for collusion to take place without the public's knowledge. When faced with complex and unexplained events, individuals may turn to conspiracy theories as a way to make sense of the chaos and find explanations that fit their narrative.

In conclusion, while some conspiracy theories are nothing more than imaginative tales, it is important to recognize that theories can hold  truth. The presence of secrecy, the complexities of power structures, and the emergence of whistleblowers have all contributed to instances where conspiracy theories have been confirmed. It is necessary to approach every theorie with a critical mindset and rely on evidence-based reasoning to separate fact from fiction. Only then can we gain a deeper understanding of the world around us while avoiding the pitfalls of misinformation and unfounded speculation that is also in the mainstream media

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 07/12/23 at 11:36:11

Quote:
BOT said: "The number one indicator that a person will believe a conspiracy theory is if they already believe in at least one known conspiracy theory.  That's the "Rabbit Hole"...  " [

Do you believe JFK was boinking MM ?
 If so, congratulation, YOU are a Genuine conspiracy theorist.

Do you believe Teddy Drove over a bridge, drunk ?

Do you believe someone cannot commit Suicide with their hands tied and two shots to the head ?

Do you believe taking away a certain mod gun, will stop a certain kind of 'nut case' ?

And on and on and on !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 07/12/23 at 11:44:10

At least your emoji audience thinks you're funny

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 07/12/23 at 12:00:10

JFK Jr's not really dead.

That's a good one

Q brained tRump supporters hanging around Dealey Plaza waiting for him to show... is just sad.

Do you see any Liberals waiting for Ike to be reborn?
Ike Jr?...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 07/12/23 at 13:11:49

This is why I pulled back. Watching people ignore Real Points to snipe back at some weak point in the post,,
Go READ agenda21, where IF you Can read and learn, you will see that you are being told that SOMEONE in power sufficient to Get That Published and stamped By the Fukking UN.,,and they don't have a good future in mind for Mankind,, globally they announce what they want. It's necessary to Read it, looking to Get It.. If you choose to read it and glean nothing, that is not a knock on the paper. That just says that you can't see what is happening right in front of you, While it's being Explained to you.
And, having seen your abilities to do just that, I'm waiting to see it again..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 07/12/23 at 13:57:20

It's necessary to Read it, looking to Get It..

So it wouldn't make any sense to refuse to read it but then argue about it to people that have read it for me?  I mean couldn't I just refuse to look at the information and just exclaim that "the POINT is....."

Or maybe a website headline could describe it for me, so I can argue the content of something I refuse to educate myself about by actually looking.  Is that not really something you would respect?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 07/12/23 at 14:51:27

We went over the whole "Agenda 21" thing years ago.
You see a conspiracy where I see a passive agreement on ways to better the world.

The view is different from outside the rabbit hole.

Every time people get together to discuss things it isn't a conspiracy.
Bilderbergs, Agenda 21, NAFTA, NATO. and their not eating babies in Pizza parlors

You want a conspiracy?
Who coordinated the 2020 false electors from different States?  It's not a coincidence that they all tried the same illegal trick to overturn the election.
You wanna' tell me Biden did it to frame tRump?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 07/12/23 at 15:08:32

Bot, can you answer the questions in Post 2 ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 07/12/23 at 15:18:10

I could but I won't
Waste of time

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 07/12/23 at 16:07:47

Serowbot wrote on 07/12/23 at 15:18:10:
I could but I won't
Waste of time

OK, Your choice.
Mine is to believe AOC's mouth
is good for one thing,
and it's not Politics.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 07/12/23 at 16:18:26

Serowbot wrote on 07/12/23 at 09:34:16:
The number one indicator that a person will believe a conspiracy theory is if they already believe in at least one known conspiracy theory.
That's the "Rabbit Hole"... each step you take goes deeper and makes you more susceptible to take the next step.

That's the reason you won't answer post # 2

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 07/12/23 at 19:01:10

Serowbot, you believe an 17 year old Brett Kavanaugh organized gang rape parties within a small affluent Catholic high school community where the same girls were raped repeatedly all summer long and nobody knew about it until he was nominated for Supreme Court Justice.

You believe the provably false testimony of Blassey Ford.

So yes, you likely are susceptible to believing other conspiracies.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 07/12/23 at 19:03:15

I’m generally very suspicious of explanations of events that involve a lot of people and careful timing needed to pull it off. It happens, but it’s rare.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 07/12/23 at 19:18:49

I’m generally very suspicious of explanations of events that involve a lot of people and careful timing needed to pull it off. It happens, but it’s rare.

Whoa let's lay off the logic here.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/03/24 at 01:08:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Conpiracy theories

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.