Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Remember when it was all lies (Read 98 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Remember when it was all lies
05/15/23 at 12:44:29

Because 51 liars lied and the leftard crew crowed,pretending it was true?

The former head of the CIA testified before Congress, admitting that the agency conspired with the Biden campaign to mislead Americans by falsely claiming emails on Hunter Biden's laptop were Russian disinformation.
There most likely will never be any charges brought against any of the 'participants' in this scheme. No one's feet will be held to the fire for this incredible misinformation trick.
What a truly crappity smacked up world we have created for ourselves. There is no road back. We're crappity smacked. Juss' sayin'...

And people like me saw through it?

Can any of you find the courage to admit it?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Remember when it was all lies
Reply #1 - 05/15/23 at 14:02:04

All sorts of search pramators of:  
“… former head of the CIA …”
“… testified before Congress, admitting that the agency conspired …”
“…  Biden campaign to mislead Americans by falsely claiming emails….”

Displayed 100’s of articles.

Now it will be interesting to see the DEFENSE,
Described as;
“…providing information on a topic ….”

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 05/15/23 at 14:51:15

Now it will be interesting to see the DEFENSE,
Described as;
“…providing information on a topic ….”

You already have accurate information on this topic.  It seems if I am not lock-step in agreement yo think I can only be in disagreement.  This is not true, humans can disagree on one part of a topic and agree on others.

Not once have I ever maintained, stated or implied that Biden, or his son, the FBI or the CIA are innocent in any of this.  I instead commented on how signatory process within the agencies, which Mike Morell himself described, needs to have more oversight.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 05/15/23 at 16:43:22

The news is Durham spent 4 years and $7 million dollars and found a nothingburger

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claimed-durham-probe-uncover-225755018.html

FBI accused of failures but key report finds no deep-state plot against Trump
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/15/fbi-durham-report-trump-russi...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 05/15/23 at 18:53:14

Well, drat! I thought I was linking to another site that had this on it.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/05/15/durham-report-finds-new-york-times-peddled-
fake-news-claiming-trump-russia-collusion/

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 05/15/23 at 19:23:35

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 05/15/23 at 19:49:43

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 05/15/23 at 20:56:00

Our investigation ... revealed that senior FBI personnel displayed a serious lack of analytical rigor toward the information that they received, especially information received from politically affiliated persons and entities," Durham wrote in his report. "In particular, there was significant reliance on investigative leads provided or funded (directly or indirectly) by Trump's political opponents. The Department did not adequately examine or question these materials and the motivations of those providing them before opening a full-scale investigation.

And, BTW, The laptop is real
Trump won

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 05/15/23 at 21:45:34

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
Follow
Given Durham's findings that there was no basis for the actions taken by the FBI in launching this investigation, this would be a good time for former House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff to reveal that evidence he said showed the Russian collusion..

He certainly made the claim.. And leftards nationwide puffed their chests out, knowing that
The Walls were a CloooozinINNN!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 05/16/23 at 09:46:57

Jake Tapper Admits: Durham Report 'Devastating to the FBI', 'Does Exonerate Donald Trump'

Why was it so obvious to people like me? Same as seeing things like, Trump was leading until three am, suddenly bidet wins.
Intellectualy dishonest people are happy to be lied to, so they can believe what is obviously Not true, just by Observing. It's gotta be scary, living a pretend truth, just waiting for the truth to unwind all the bullshit preferred Truths.

Well, Hillary PAID for lies. And, if you bought it, and we Know who did. Well, let's see how many of you have the balls to admit it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 05/16/23 at 09:57:27

The Durham Report released Monday afternoon proves President Trump was correct; the Deep State worked with the Clinton Campaign and then-President Obama to fabricate a fake Russian Dossier in a failed attempt to rig the 2016 election.
The Durham Report states that the CIA knew that the Clinton campaign concocted the lie that then-candidate Donald Trump was colluding with Russia. “In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians’ hacking of the Democratic National Committee” the report read.

Worse, CIA Director Brennan personally briefed then-President Obama on the Clinton campaign’s plans to create a fake Russian Dossier against Trump: “According to his handwritten notes, CIA Director Brennan subsequently briefed President Obama and other senior national security officials on the intelligence, including the “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

Meanwhile, Obama’s FBI and CIA ignored the fact that the Clinton campaign was accepting foreign money from the FBI’s own confidential informants; “FBI-0008217 (Office ofProfessional Responsibility (OPR) lett Clinton campaign’s purported acceptance of a campaign contribution that was made by the FBI’s own long-term CHS on behalf of Insider-I and, ultimately, Foreign Government-3” read the report.

Durham’s report also proves that Trump never had sex with Russian hookers, as referred to in the Steele Dossier; thus, the Trump Russia investigation should never have begun. “During that tour, a hotel staff member told the participants that Trump had previously been a guest in the Presidential Suite. According to U.S. Person-1, the staff member informed them that Donald Trump had stayed in the Suite, but did not mention any sexual or salacious activity.”

Donald Trump responded to Monday’s Durham Report with a post on TruthSocial that read, “WOW! After extensive research, Special Counsel John Durham concludes the FBI never should have launched the Trump-Russia Probe! In other words, the American Public was scammed, just as it is being scammed right now by those who don’t want to see GREATNESS for AMERICA! ”

Congressman Jim Jordan tweeted Monday afternoon that the House GOP wants Durham to testify to Congress next week, “We’ve reached out to the Justice Department to have Special Counsel John Durham testify next week.”

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 05/16/23 at 10:13:16

There’s very little hope. The left side of the political spectrum is a hair away from destroying everything.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 05/16/23 at 11:03:38

Yeah, it's pretty much over. America is done. The jabs are not finished killing. The border is secure, ask Maydorkus. Buses are hauling military aged men into America. I wonder when they will Find where the IRS stores their AR15s.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 05/16/23 at 12:01:04

Morrell said he was asked by Blinken to rally former intelligence chiefs to agree that the laptop looked like a smear campaign.

I just can't wait for a leftard to challenge the veracity of what I'm posting.

I mean, considering, EVERYTHING THEY HAVE BEEN BELIEVING was obviously Bullshit from the beginning, now proven to be just that.

Ohh,lookie! It's a parade of Crikkits!

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 05/16/23 at 15:20:12

"...
I just can't wait for a leftard to challenge the veracity of what I'm posting.
... "

Don't forget  the Defense of a topic/person,
      described as,
providing more information on a topic.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/26/24 at 03:53:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Remember when it was all lies

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.