Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Plandemic??............ (Read 134 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Plandemic??............
03/11/23 at 06:11:29

https://twitter.com/goddeketal/status/1632709396693172225

Oppsie, the pandemic didn't start yet..........

The CEO of
@moderna_tx
, Stéphane Bancel, has come forward and confessed that their company manufactured 100,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine in 2019, before the plandemic even began!

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Plandemic??............
Reply #1 - 03/11/23 at 07:48:12

Yep, NOW everyone,

(with a brain)

Knows it was Planed.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
J Mac

Laissez Les Bon
Temps Roulez

Louisiana, USA
Reply #2 - 03/11/23 at 08:07:40

I heard something about a company patenting a COVID RNA sequence or something a few years before the scamdemic started.  The chances of it being accidental were impossible.

“These go to 11.” --Nigel Tufnel
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 03/11/23 at 08:24:07

She's referencing the entire vaccine manufacture loads for 2019 from Moderna not SARS-COV-19 specific.  Multiple statements enforce this timeline.

But taking the quote out of context, and ignoring all other comments with this same information is the only way to say a Covid 19 specific vaccine was "already" manufactured.  

This is conveniently left out:  "total doses across our portfolio: Vaccines, rare diseases, cancer - the entire companies 2019 pipeline"

If we look at the entire information we can see what she was actually talking about.

So if you want the vaccine to have been pre-made, you ignore all other information.  If you don't care, you look at all of the information.

IP Logged
J Mac

Laissez Les Bon
Temps Roulez

Louisiana, USA
Reply #4 - 03/11/23 at 09:15:17

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-moderna-covid-stephane-bancel-298794971352

I don't agree with people on Twitter manipulating or taking things out of context.  I didn't research this claim myself.  Regardless, it was still a plandemic.  There are enough provable crimes, lies, actions, etc. to indicate we were manipulated to the nth degree.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 03/11/23 at 09:37:38

‘Yeah we need to make a billion dose next year, there’s going to be a pandemic.’”

Interestingly enough, first covid patent on their website was dated 1/16/2018.

https://www.modernatx.com/patents

https://assets.modernatx.com/m/55e0f0ef1337a0e7/original/US9868692.pdf

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 03/11/23 at 11:19:50

"Yeah we need to make a billion dose next year, there’s going to be a pandemic."

Pharmaceuticals have claimed this every year for decades, it's a great way to get funding.  Then once it happened they can finally say they were right, and everyone else can say look they planned it.

This trope was so common that when "swine flu" started there was this whole mass of articles saying that they finally made a "pandemic" prediction that came true.  

This lady's statement isn't enough for me to say yeah SARS-COV-19 was "planned".  The funding requests too closely match literally decades of previous claims and requests.

As for the patents, I imagine they come out around the time research and development of a disease is created.  The mRNA structure for that vaccine to my understanding wasn't stable until late 2016, so a 2018 patent seems about right to me.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 03/11/23 at 11:24:55

"I don't agree with people on Twitter manipulating or taking things out of context."

Yeah me either but the money to be made from that is outstanding.  I think there's this whole generation that never experienced the development of Social Media that don't quite understand that so much of it is just artificial information driven by advertising metrics.  They see the selected information that gets repeated and that's all.

There's this rose-colored-glasses effect when 10 out of millions of posts reveal something valuable.

As for the "plan" part of it, I think that getting all these countries leadership to agree on the release of this one disease and all the actions that came after is unreasonable.  They have too much to gain by not doing this, and so much to lose by trying.  I lean more towards a mishandling that got out of control, that was then covered up.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 03/11/23 at 12:22:25

Who was it that TOLD Trump that he was going to have a big problem? Fauci?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
J Mac

Laissez Les Bon
Temps Roulez

Louisiana, USA
Reply #9 - 03/11/23 at 12:48:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/11/23 at 12:22:25:

Yes.  

If they were doing dry runs and gain of function (they most certainly were) and it got out of control "accidentally", that's just as bad as an intentional release.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 03/11/23 at 15:51:17

I've always believed the odds it was intentionally distributed around the world are a lot better than it was just something that happened. Or it Accidentally leaked out. When it was first being discussed we had our resident know it all using his network to bring us The Facts. It lacked certain elements that would have been there If it was a lab creation. We got The Speech,the science,, and it was the bat soup,baybee..
No, we have just seen the biggest psy op in history. Look what it did. What a success. It stopped Trump from fixing things. If you have not read the things I've been telling people to read, if you don't understand that there are people making decisions that are not elected, you don't have a hope of seeing.
Nobody can explain why the border is open. It's obviously not what the American people want. The ones who do don't understand the cost,
Read Agenda 21,'

Hey! Is there a country that doesn't have a national debt?
Who does everyone owe?
Yeah, watch G Edward Griffin videos
Clowerd and Piven strategy.

How many times do we see decisions made that cause America to suffer?
When Not screwing up is just as easy..

NAFTA and Every trade agreement we have engaged in has SCREWED US.
We wrecked the Mexican farmers with nafta, creating a flood of immigrants.

Did you Know that Ghadaffi went to the UN security council and Told them
If you take me out, Europe will be overrun by immigrants...??
And then they not only did that
But
They destroyed the Worlds Largest irrigation system that He built. Not with monies taxed, but with oil money. He was painted as a brutal man, but he was loved.
Okay, be stupid, point out how he dealt with troublemakers.. The average person was happy. Life was good. And the irrigation system was Well out of town,, but we wrecked it. All under the guise of Freeing the people. BullShitt.
Wake up people.
Insurrection my tushy..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 03/11/23 at 16:20:17

"When it was first being discussed we had our resident know it all using his network to bring us The Facts. It lacked certain elements that would have been there If it was a lab creation. We got The Speech,the science,, and it was the bat soup,baybee.."

It still doesn't have any evidence it was synthetically created, this is almost impossible to find from human cultures, which was the evidence I was referencing.  You refuse to look at the evidence, then tell people it's wrong, somehow knowing without looking.  Just because you won't acknowledge the difference between an evolved/mutated virus in a lab in human cultures, and a synthetically fabricated virus in a lab, doesn't change the evidence.

It most likely came from bats.  It was most likely altered in a laboratory environment.  The evidence you provided, that I read for you, did not indicate any synthetic components.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #12 - 03/11/23 at 17:02:19

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 03/11/23 at 17:44:40

did not indicate any synthetic components.

I didn't say it did or should
You said it didn't have something that it should have it it was manufactured.
Like I remember what you said exactly...

And Of Fukkin COURSE it came from bats,,that was the Source of what they performed Gain of function on.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 03/11/23 at 19:21:02

"I didn't say it did or should
You said it didn't have something that it should have it it was manufactured."

Yes.  And to this day that evidence has not been found.

Just because I don't agree that the information I read for you shows synthetic fabrication does not mean I think the virus was completely a natural event.  It only means your evidence does not show what the articles headline said it does.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 08:19:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Plandemic??............

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.