Send Topic Print
More videos (Read 34 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
More videos
03/12/23 at 21:05:12

https://www.floppingaces.net/most-wanted/jan-6-videos-show-antifa-disguising-...

More than just that one
I know it's hard to believe, but bad people do things trying to make good people look bad.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: More videos
Reply #1 - 03/12/23 at 21:43:47

First off, what kind of ANTIFA pre-dresses in black to then change into MAGA attire?  That's suspicious to me.  If I wanted to make it look like I was ANTIFA infiltrating Trump supporters, I would make sure to have ANTIFA identifiers, like stating it, and wearing the attire, and I would also make sure I looked like I was unhappy with the filming.  It also could have been a last minute thing and they wear black all day every day.

That doesn't mean these videos aren't accurate, I can't imagine every human on Jan 6th was a Trump supporter, the odds would be astounding.  
I imagine in the first video one could try to look into this guys SM background. 

I'm just saying it doesn't take a lot of skill to make a fake ANTIFA video, if this were reversed and there were video of Trump supporters changing out of their Red hats and Trump shirts putting on black masks, wouldn't you be asking why, if they were going to act like ANTIFA, did they wear the dam hat and shirt?

Also I don't think the videos of them pushing perceived ANTIFA supporters away was an attempt at orderly conduct and property protection.  At a protest like this I'd expect both groups to turn on an outsider.  If Trump supporters showed up at some ANTIFA burn-down with torches, they would be pushed out because no ANTIFA group wants Trump supporters getting more burns than them.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 03/13/23 at 06:26:07

We might find out that some of what comes out is BullShitt. That doesn't mean we weren't lied to and evidence exists that makes it obvious that there was No Insurrection,no matter how badly lefties want to believe it.

Finding a question mark in the evidence that supports what I'm saying? Okay
What about what we have been told? How LONG did it take to get people to even question that BullShitt. Look at what we have seen. Fine,,don't get lied to.

Except by the government and media.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 03/13/23 at 06:57:55

Sure, I know a handful of antifa was arrested.  They dressed up as maga supporters and participated likely as provocateurs.  I can't say if they were part of an orchestrated effort on own their own behalf.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 03/14/23 at 08:40:52

With the videos that were HIDDEN.
With the government, influencing/threatening, the press, ONLY showing loops of a tiny part.

It is unbelievable, that antifa was not infiltrating.

Un-Believable.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 03/14/23 at 09:45:16

The Cherry Picked evidence is the evidence they have been using since J6.
Change my mind.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 06:48:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › More videos

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.