Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Plandemic??............ (Read 134 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Plandemic??............
Reply #30 - 03/14/23 at 10:42:32

"Okay, you wouldn't agree to the fact they were lying. Sounded like support."

Incorrect, I actually said "both sides" lie.  I have always said that.

"The Point IS, it Does Not Matter WHAT article I linked."

I think it does.  Why would you use an article to support your stance then?  What is the purpose of providing information if it Does Not Matter?

"The POINT is, people are dying and you don't Want to agree. Dying Because they took the jab."

Incorrect, I do think people are dying from the vaccine, I posted, repeatedly the batch numbers and demographics most effected.  You won't read it, you just say I think the jab is safe because I refute your evidence that kids are dropping dead all over the place, or that living athletes are not dead.

"Lots of them. Nobody Needs a report. LOOK at the world. Reports of young people Dying Suddenly.. Are you going to swoon at the obvious and pretend that until the official autopsies are in we can't believe with any certainty that it Is the jabs?"

Again, as long as you ONLY look at the autopsies chosen for you, and not ALL autopsies from ALL humans proven, again, proven to have taken the vaccine, then your math will dictate the vaccine is 100% deadly.  Why wouldn't you want to know what other autopsies report?  Doesn't flat out ignoring anything other than potential vaccine deaths sound like willful ignorance?

Reports of young people dying suddenly, but you won't acknowledge reports prior to Covid.  Why shouldn't we look at the current vaccination amounts, and compare to pre-vaccination rates of death?  Why would we only look at kids dying today, and at that, not even verify that kid is dead, or didn't die in 2018?

"Even the people who Said they didn't see natural immunity have retreated. It's now accepted."

Agreed but not to what you presented here, and that was multiple articles claiming that humans that got Covid, are "immune" can't spread it and will not get it again.  I read those articles for you, but you sit here today claiming I am the one that came up with that.

Natural Immunity as an accepted clinical definition means your body creates antibodies that are effective for varying timeframes.  Your sources, that for some reason now "no longer matter", claimed those antibodies prevent Covid far, far longer than what has been proven.  As in some claimed infinitely, some had timeframes longer than what was even mathematically possible.  Disagreeing with that is not equal to me claiming you should get a vaccine.

"Natural Immunity is a Thing
You argued against it being valuable, you argued it went away quicker than the Jab which has not even been shown to help. Whoopee, they can make it look good for three weeks!
"

At that time natural immunity was not demonstrating anything close to long-term effectiveness, because people were getting the disease again within weeks.  That's not an effective natural immunity.  People, at that time, that were vaccinated had longer durations of Covid-free timeframes.  As the demographics change, as in people die off and more get vaccinated, those numbers will change - I literally said this would happen.

"So, since you are only Effectively Jabbed two weeks after the Jab,, then if you Get the Jab and Die in a week,, Officially, you weren't jabbed."

Except hundreds of thousands of medical records disagree.  People are documented as being partially vaccinated, that's how they know what phase they are in.  Many of them that died were not listed as "unvaccinated".

"Your Supreme stance doesn't change the facts."

You anecdotal observations don't either.  Why if athletes are dropping dead at high rates is not one, not a single major sports team, gambling business, college, school district in the nation mentioning it?  Where are all these dead schoolkids?  Where are their graves?

How can sports betting, like Fantasy Football that tracks every single player and their stats, miss something like athletes dying at these crazy high rates?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Plandemic??............
Reply #31 - 03/14/23 at 12:42:21

Wow..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 06:43:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Plandemic??............

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.