Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Plandemic??............ (Read 134 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Plandemic??............
Reply #15 - 03/12/23 at 08:59:27

Who Told you what it Should look like if it was manufactured?
Why is it so important for you to bend yourself into a pretzel to believe what is
First
Unlikely
And B
Doesn't line up with what the eyes see?

Trump was WARNED by FAUCI that A big problem was going to hit his administration.
The evidence of the Observed Real points to
Created through Gain of Function, fifty cent phraseology for
Bioweapon creation.
But work,, hold on tight,, don't just admit they LIED to us.
I didn't believe it,, but, some people are just more willing to believe that the people running things don't hate us. My world view is Vastly darker than most.
Watching the World just watch as things get worse and worse and act like it is just because we aren't voting hard enough,,
But Nooothing is Really going on at the Bilderberg meeting,, grandkids and the weather,, that's what they talk about.
Agenda21
Clowerd and Piven
The federal Reserve
And that is just a start.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 03/12/23 at 12:39:32

Who Told you what it Should look like if it was manufactured?

The reference material in the information You provided that I read for you.  There isn't anything in the actual cultures, that You provided, that indicate any kind of man-made components.  There still isn't.

"Why is it so important for you to bend yourself into a pretzel to believe what is
First
Unlikely
And B
Doesn't line up with what the eyes see?
"

The biggest part of that is your inability to have an adult conversation.  If I say the information You offered that I read for you does not have the information the lying Facebook post said it does - that is not equal to me saying I think the virus was 100% naturally occurring.

I use actual evidence, not TGP/Facebook headlines for information I refuse to read, but will argue about.

What your eyes choose to see is not indicative of what the evidence You provided, but will not look at, shows.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #17 - 03/12/23 at 14:39:31

I use actual evidence

Evidence is merely the opinion of the powerful..............

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 03/12/23 at 15:43:51

Evidence is merely the opinion of the powerful............

Yeah if I have a broken window, and there is video footage of my neighbor breaking my window, that's just an opinion.  

If people claim they have their 6th Amendment violated, and multiple sources show their legal representation extended trial times in writing, that's just an opinion.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #19 - 03/12/23 at 17:35:14

Yeah if I have a broken window, and there is video footage of my neighbor breaking my window, that's just an opinion.  

Nearly all information TPTB allow us to have access to let is vetted.  Not everything, but the overwhelming majority..................

Regarding the window, how about a building?  Would that suffice?

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 03/12/23 at 17:55:01

Eegore wrote on 03/12/23 at 15:43:51:
Evidence is merely the opinion of the powerful............

If people claim they have their 6th Amendment violated, and multiple sources show their legal representation extended trial times in writing, that's just an opinion.

Is there any explanation for Why they are doing that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 03/12/23 at 21:30:03

"Is there any explanation for Why they are doing that?"

If by this you mean why are they saying their rights are violated when they aren't then read all of this post.  If you mean why are there waivers, there are multiple reasons, travel, evidence review, firing their lawyers, charges being altered, defense adding evidence, etc.  

Where I've primarily seen the claims of 6th Amendment violations has been on fundraising sites, so money I assume is the primary reason for those claims.  Also I've seen this on Twitter/Facebook/Truth etc. but those are literally just anybody typing in anything they want, I've seen 8th graders create garbage that was believed about Jan-6th and it's a high-share component, which also creates more income and online status.

Lastly YouTube has quite a bit of false claims, which is also ad-revenue driven, but many of the videos do not have a ton of views.

I figure some Defendants might actually believe it, if they have poor legal counsel that is not explaining it to them.

Where I have seen the claims the most are from people that just blindly share and believe anything that pisses them off.  The proven legal documentation is irrelevant, they are angry about it and don't care if they are wrong about the 6th Amendment because rights should work how they want them to, not how they actually do.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 03/13/23 at 06:29:54

All kinds of people get bail. Why not these?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #23 - 03/13/23 at 06:55:16

No kidding, they railroaded those people from start to finish..............

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 03/13/23 at 14:56:29

Most of them did get bail.  Many of the dockets from the links I posted here clearly have release conditions.  

Again the PG's reference freely mixes incarcerated from sentencing with awaiting trial.  So a lot of them were out on bail.  They aren't awaiting trial, they are sentenced, but nowhere do they clarify that.  So some people are interpreting all of the people listed as being held to this day awaiting trial.  

I'd read some of those and look at the charges and you will see a pattern of those being held in jail were assault charges etc. and those on bail were mostly just trespassing charges.  Even people with assault charges were out on release conditions, but some websites never mention that part.

I've not seen a single trespass charge awaiting trial in regards to real verified court proceedings, but many on Twitter and fundraising websites.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #25 - 03/13/23 at 21:06:22

Eegore wrote on 03/12/23 at 12:39:32:
"... your inability to have an adult conversation. ..."

Wow, you have been saying that a lot !
(In fact the only person that says that)

Could it be that when you cannot change someone’s mind,
that is your, ‘go-to’ statement ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 03/14/23 at 05:58:32

"Could it be that when you cannot change someone’s mind,
that is your, ‘go-to’ statement ?
"

No.  I don't care what you think, I just won't agree to lies posted here as reference for truth.  The response to this is to over-react and make false claims like I said to trust the WHO, and that the virus didn't come from a lab.

For instance when I clarify that JoG's reference - that he won't even look at - does not show any evidence of a fabricated or synthetic component to SARS-COV-19, as his source claimed, he responds by implying my "Facts" that he also never read, said it was exclusively naturally occurring.  I never said that, I actually brought up the gain of function information.  Further responses typically involve insults, a component of conversations I consider to not be adult.  Calling people jakkasses is not, to me, an adult conversation.

Also arguing about information he won't look at, then claiming my information, he also won't look at, says something I never claimed, is by my assessment, actions of someone who has the inability to have an adult conversation about the topic.  Most people don't claim I said things I didn't just because I don't agree with three sentences in one of their references - that they never read for themselves.

We just disagree and move on, no need for name-calling, no need to over-react and make claims about someone that aren't true.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 03/14/23 at 08:06:01

You have stood on lies and demanded to be seen as The Source of what Is to be believed. You are Very authoritative, and still wrong.
Yyou argued against natural immunity and used Scientific Studies for your foundation.
You supported the Jabs. You have been Wrong.
The stuff I posted used impossible numbers, okay, but let's not dismiss the points.
People ARE dying, or you absolutely live under a rock.
You supported what was Factually proven wrong.
I support what is obviously happening, just not to the degree the article said.

So, you can stop dragging it in.

You can change Your mind about what is and isn't REAL and I'll change My mind about How Much is happening.

I'm wrong in Scale
You're wrong in Fact.

Is that an adult enough conversation?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 03/14/23 at 08:18:05

"You have stood on lies and demanded to be seen as The Source of what Is to be believed. You are Very authoritative, and still wrong."

You literally handed back to me the exact same documents as facts after you called them lies.  The exact same ones.

"Yyou argued against natural immunity and used Scientific Studies for your foundation."

How are you "immune" if you can still get and spread the disease?  Your  refusal to acknowledge what natural immunity is not my inaccuracy.  Refusing to take a vaccine does not make you "immune" to Covid, getting Covid does not make you "immune" to Covid for any substantial amount of time.

"You supported the Jabs. You have been Wrong."

I never once said anyone should get the vaccine.  Your over-reactions to anything that isn't an absolute agreement to your position, prohibits you from acknowledging that.

Arguing that millions of kids and soldiers haven't died from the vaccine - which Your sources, that you repeatedly post, claims -  is not equal to saying everyone should go out and get it.  

"I'm wrong in Scale
You're wrong in Fact.
"

As long as you incorrectly keep claiming I said the vaccine was safe, or effective, then "fact" as you apply it to me is not ever going to be accurate.  

You won't even acknowledge a second number to create a percentage of those impacted by the vaccine.  A percentage requires two numbers, but you refuse to contribute because you "don't want to be played".  Facts aren't even on your radar if we use that stance, if we use your process for evaluating vaccine deaths we get 100% D.E.A.D. because we can't add in people who didn't die.  But for some reason we can add in living people, ignore it, and say they are dead?  Those facts?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 03/14/23 at 09:13:31

Okay, you wouldn't agree to the fact they were lying. Sounded like support.

The Point IS, it Does Not Matter WHAT article I linked.

The POINT is, people are dying and you don't Want to agree. Dying Because they took the jab. Lots of them. Nobody Needs a report. LOOK at the world. Reports of young people Dying Suddenly.. Are you going to swoon at the obvious and pretend that until the official autopsies are in we can't believe with any certainty that it Is the jabs?
That would require what is called Willful Ignorance.

Even the people who Said they didn't see natural immunity have retreated. It's now accepted.
Of Course they won't admit it provides better protection and longer, much much longer, than the Jab that comes with  life threatening side effects. However you want to dance with the definition of immunity, The AwThoriTaahhs that you are so happy to quote
Are Calling it
Natural Immunity, so don't expect me to argue the definition of immunity and whether or not it's reasonable to call it that.
The reason I stopped having Adult Conversations with you is because you play chikkenshit games that require Much more effort to explain than would be necessary if yyou were not being disingenuous. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt there. Because if you're Not intentionally misunderstanding and demanding explanations that you fully understand, you are one seriously obtuse clown.

You should be thrilled that I'm just going to label you a Jakkass,, because you don't Want me believing you are actually so stupid as to believe that BullShitt with not being able to accept the label Natural Immunity.. Dude,, you have to know, I'm not the only person reading this crap. Run ReeRee Red

Nobody CARES about reference articles Now.
The OBVIOUS is now Obvious.

You argued For what has been disproved

People are DYING from the jabs

Natural Immunity is a Thing
You argued against it being valuable, you argued it went away quicker than the Jab which has not even been shown to help. Whoopee, they can make it look good for three weeks!

Ohh yeah,, the Definition of Jabbed
I said two weeks
NOOOO says E.
You're Jabbed like When it goes in your arm..

So, since you are only Effectively Jabbed two weeks after the Jab,, then if you Get the Jab and Die in a week,, Officially, you weren't jabbed.

You never acknowledged when I posted Official guidelines,
You were Wrong, again.

Your Supreme stance doesn't change the facts.
I wonder how ole T and T Garage is doing

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 08:28:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Plandemic??............

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.