It's Brilliant! (Read 25 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
It's Brilliant!
11/20/22 at 08:30:03

It's so brilliant it hurts the eyes.
Just going down the road, clipped some debris, Aaaand Burst into flames. Two Hours and around Ten Thousand gallons of water later, the green machine that is the future is barely recognizable as a vehicle. No mention of the damage to the road.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/tesla-fireball-gallons-water

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: It's Brilliant!
Reply #1 - 11/22/22 at 10:57:34

Labeled Green
By people who apparently have not had the curiosity to look at
Lithium leach fields

Have a look, read some. Very good for the environment and anything that ventures into one.
If you believed the world is gonna run out of oil, wait until you see what it takes to drag up the stuff to make the Current kind of Best Battery out there.
How many batteries do we have raw materials for?
It will be interesting to note the affects of these burning cars. What is that going to do to where the ten thousand gallons went? IDK, maybe nothing of note, or maybe it's Gonna leave a mark. Hafta wait and see, no?

Aaand there is no way to open the door for a regular conversation.
I can't even get an acknowledgment that the Medieval warm period happened.
I can't even get a disagreement. It's just Not a topic. Nor is there a statement as to Why it's not a topic.

But I'm supposed to believe in your boogeyman.
How many years will you live in fear?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/22/22 at 13:30:09

I think the Medieval warm period could have happened but I also think the sustainability needs of the human population far exceed what it was then.

So I'm not sure it applies much when it comes to resource sustainability for current and future projections.

As for lithium people focus on rock mined when most of it is from pools.  The copper/aluminum components still have a harder "carbon footprint" than lithium.  But we as a human race just require so much of it, and the demand is increasing daily.

I'm pretty sure people will slowly be educated to the negative impacts of batteries but it may take some time to truly quantify these impacts.  If the Delft, Holland water battery wasn't so large it would be a near perfect option.  I've been trying to go out and see it but haven't yet been able to.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 11/22/22 at 15:14:20

The only article I could find was from 2020. And not very informative, either. We've all been around long enough to see battery technology change. It's really come a long way. If they could hit on the right concept that used more abundant and easier and safer to work with, that would get things going. IDK how much more can be done with the electric motor. But who knows? Some Materials Engineers might hit on a No Copper Wire armature. I have to wonder just what did Tesla have figured out? The government took his papers, according to what I have found. By took I mean, he died and that stuff was spirited away. Seems like all of that research should be copied and distributed to interested parties. Smart people who could do something with it. Stuff related to energy. How to get electricity. IDK if he had World destroying weapons, that would not be smart to put stuff like that on every desk..

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 11/22/22 at 15:30:24

Demand creates innovation.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 11/22/22 at 18:14:28

Sufficient motivation exists now. Driving production of what we have is not the smart move. ALLOWING the technology to mature is.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 23:23:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › It's Brilliant!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.