Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Land of crappy weather and even better food (Read 28 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Land of crappy weather and even better food
11/15/22 at 03:18:16

Solar Energy Firm Collapses Owing British Taxpayers £655 Million
Toucan Energy’s 53 solar farms to be sold off by administrator
Thurrock Council in Essex loaned the company £655 million

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-11-11/solar-energy-firm-collapse...

The investments are now being called “a scandal of huge proportions” by the council's opposition. Thurrock Council has since appointed administrators to try and sell off the farms and return some cash to the council. The liquidation is supposed to “maximize recovery” for taxpayers, the current leader of the council said.

Here is an even better idea, let's get rid of every viable fuel source at the same time..............

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Land of crappy weather and even better food
Reply #1 - 11/15/22 at 04:03:40

Exactly pg. It’s like amputating your leg because you sprained an ankle.

We’re dumping energy sources over an over-hyped climate concern with absolutely no negative effects noticeable by any of us.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 11/15/22 at 07:05:06

Land of crappy weather and even better food
... said the country that fries Twinkies...  Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 11/15/22 at 10:37:27

Solar Energy Firm Collapses Owing British Taxpayers £655 Million
Toucan Energy’s 53 solar farms to be sold off by administrator
Thurrock Council in Essex loaned the company £655

And like So many things, we rubes see it for the disaster it will be Before They do it. We had our Solandra. Get to the bottom of it all and it starts looking like a huge money laundering scam. Too bad the Best and Brightest, the Experts, can't see it coming.
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to see how such support for things like that affect the bank account of its supporters. Maybe all they get is voting support. The skeert to death crowd support it. You know how many people of voting age have been Raised on the fear? They have Zero evidence but constant pressure to believe. It's their religion.
At least I have evidence of God. It's mine, it's not explainable here. It's a long conversation. And nonbelievers will not get it anyway. No ,your challenge is not accepted.

Because the Green stuff, which is not really all that green, isn't dependable, the things that built society must be kept up and ready to fill in . Sounds expensive, don't it?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 11/15/22 at 10:58:12

Say it with me now.... ENRON!

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 11/15/22 at 11:17:16

Man,that's been so long ago I forgot about it. I was fixing copiers and they were buying All kindsa stuff from us. Nice chairs,desks,cubicles, a monstrous conference table that wouldn't fit in the elevator. We carried it up the stairs. Nearly killed us all. Heavy sumbitch, and it had to be held almost vertical to make the turns. And then
It was Over. I'm sure it's All the fault of Republicans or you wouldn't have mentioned it.

A quick search and

Now the question is how Enron has collapsed? The collapse of Enron was the largest bankruptcy in the US history. The stock’s price dramatically collapsed from $80 per share to 30 cent per share. The collapse was mainly due to the management’s fraudulent practices. Enron lied about its profits and when the deception was unfolded, investors and creditors pull back their financial resources, which finally cause the company to face bankruptcy. Over expansion and excessive borrowings have also contributed to the company’s eventual demise. The finances were a disaster, this happens because of poor management and due to intentional deception and fraud. Poor management, we referred this as a systemic corporate governance failure.

Who went to jail?
Solandra? IDK..
And with Enron, did they use the company as a slush fund that declared bankruptcy immediately after they gave, you pick a number, IDK if it's millions or billions, supporting one political party?
It's gonna be interesting to see how this shakes out.
Did any Republicans go visit Ukraine after we shipped them billions?
Why did anyone Go there? A war zone? Don't they have Zoom calls? I'm confused about why anyone would go there. I certainly wouldn't want to.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 23:29:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Land of crappy weather and even better food

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.