Send Topic Print
Why? (Read 20 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Why?
11/15/22 at 20:02:37

Exactly W.  T.  F.  is it with Ukraine? Why are we involved?

Biden Asks Lame Duck Congress to Quickly Expedite Another $38 Billion for Ukraine Plus $9 Billion for Big Pharma
November 15, 2022 | Sundance | 36 Comments
The White House is urging Nancy Pelosi to utilize the lame duck congressional session and construct a massive omnibus spending bill that will wrap Ukraine funding, COVID spending and a federal budget extension via continuous resolution.  The request for Ukraine funding is an additional $38 billion.

Federal funds to support FEMA and hurricane recovery efforts will likely be part of the bargaining chips. Essentially, the sausage ingredients are: if congress doesn’t give Zelenskyy more money, then DeSantis will not get federal financial assistance.

If you don’t support Ukraine, you’re a Russian operative.

WASHINGTON DC – The Biden administration sent a letter to Congress on Tuesday outlining nearly a $38 billion request to help Ukraine continue fending off Russian attacks.

The administration is also asking for $10 billion in emergency health funding, with more than $9 billion going toward Covid vaccine access, next-generation Covid vaccines, long Covid research and more. About $750 million would be spent on efforts to control the spread of monkeypox, hepatitis C and HIV.

Congress has so far provided about $66 billion for Ukraine and other war-related needs. The administration argues that about three-quarters of that funding has either been spent or is committed to specific purposes.

An administration official said the White House plans to request additional disaster relief in the coming weeks to help with hurricane and wildfire recovery but didn’t provide any tentative figure

If Trump was doing this crap I'd be raising hell. Why isn't everyone? Because biden can do no wrong?

more Money!!!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: Why?
Reply #1 - 11/16/22 at 04:36:37

I'm as against Putin as can be, but I have to agree with him on one thing. The West had a very big hand in pre-war Ukraine. And ukraine violated the minsk accords. This makes the West the engine of the war in Ukraine.

Trump wanted to withdraw from NATO. Had he done so, the West might have respected Putin more.

This war has sides that are hidden from all of us.
I think Trump went against the agenda of "important people" and that's why he was so blackened.

Trump is not the bogeyman he is so often called out for. And I keep saying it he will go down in history as the best precedent America has ever known.

Biden being a puppet will never rebel against his masters.

https://www.personalitypathways.com/article/trump-mbti-type.html

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/16/22 at 05:14:05

This war has sides that are hidden from all of us.

That is perhaps the truest statement of all.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/16/22 at 05:16:09

To be fair both sides violated the Minsk Accords multiple times.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 21:21:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.