Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Doug Brignole (Read 62 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Doug Brignole
10/16/22 at 07:00:44

“Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong, and should admit it (at least to yourselves). Better yet, you should admit that you were misled, and tell the world who misled you, so other people can benefit by avoiding those fearmongers.”

I will admit the autopsy hasn't been completed and their is no proof.   None the less, either these deaths didn't get much attention before the plandemic or more people are dying.  

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/think-vaccine-kills-people-can-use-t...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Doug Brignole
Reply #1 - 10/16/22 at 07:07:55

I wonder how much roid damage he was walking around with,,
But if they pull u few feet of rubber bands outta his veins, then it was not roids

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/16/22 at 08:50:45

"I will admit the autopsy hasn't been completed and their is no proof."

That has never been an issue before.  The vaccine kills, no proof needed.

This guy is a perfect example of a high-risk recipient.  His heart was most likely enlarged and moderately inflamed as most humans with his physical attributes and age have.

This has been proven by studying hundreds of thousands of MRI scans.

The question I have is how many humans of his age and athletic performance averages have been vaccinated and what is their current health status.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 10/16/22 at 10:24:19

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/16/22 at 07:07:55:
I wonder how much roid damage he was walking around with,,
But if they pull u few feet of rubber bands outta his veins, then it was not roids

You are just So right. No proof needed.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 10/16/22 at 17:10:19

The vaccine kills, no proof needed.

I don't believe the vaccine kills everyone or even a large portion of those who take it.  However, it is not possible to measure a variation or dispersion of a set of values.  With that said, the measures taken by the medical community; the federal, state, and local governments; the military; and the private sector was immoral and unlawful in my opinion.  They collectively killed and maimed a lot of uninformed and innocent people.  

Of course, this is not possible to prove.  You wouldn't believe it unless it came from a source you deemed credible.   Regardless, more than enough information exists to be extremely skeptical of the official narrative.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/17/22 at 05:21:21

I apply the same logic to the dangers of the Covid vaccines as I applied to the over-hyped dangers of Covid to the general population. If Covid was as much of a threat to the general population as it was constantly presented as, then I should have known dozens who died. But I don’t. I don’t know of a single person who died of Covid. I personally know of three people who died with Covid. Two were 85+ and one was in his 50’s with serious medical issues and if he had turned up dead before Covid, no one would have been surprised. My job puts me in almost daily contact with 500 or so people around the nation. Several got sick, a few hospitalized but no deaths.

Okay, so now I do the same thing with the vaccine. I know of one person who had an incident, my completely healthy brother had a heart incident two days after the shot that required an over night stay. That was a year ago. No issues since.

So my conclusion is the Covid vaccine is probably a little more dangerous than regular vaccines. My conclusion also is that healthy people really don’t need to take the Covid vaccine unless they want to. I took it because my wife insisted but I’m not getting boosters and neither is she. I might get a flu shot this year, I might not. If I happen to be in a doctors appointment for something else and they have it free, then I’ll take a flu vaccine which is usually what I’ve done in the past but I’m not going out of my way to get one.

Covid was an excuse for some people to take advantage in many areas. An election was stolen, people lost their jobs, power was consolidated in healthcare agencies who are politically motivated etc.

But my conclusion is the Covid vaccine is not killing an enormous number of young healthy people. If that were true I wouldn’t know people who died from the vaccine and I don’t.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 10/17/22 at 08:17:07

"...healthy people really don’t need to take the Covid vaccine unless they want to..."

Today, that is right.

Yesterday it was, Required, if one wanted to get on a Airplane, travel to another Country, Go to some other States, get BACK in to the US, (being a Citizen), getting certain jobs, going to certain venues, etc, etc, etc.

(Still no explanation on, 'Why', the Mom and Pop hardware store had to close, but the big box stores could stay open)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/17/22 at 08:28:19

MnSpring wrote on 10/17/22 at 08:17:07:
"...healthy people really don’t need to take the Covid vaccine unless they want to..."

Today, that is right.

Yesterday it was, Required, if one wanted to get on a Airplane, travel to another Country, Go to some other States, get BACK in to the US, (being a Citizen), getting certain jobs, going to certain venues, etc, etc, etc.

(Still no explanation on, 'Why', the Mom and Pop hardware store had to close, but the big box stores could stay open)

I agree it was ridiculous that Home Depot stayed open but where else were all the teachers going to get what they needed to finish that family room project they never had time to work on but did now during “online learning”?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/17/22 at 08:57:31

There was explanation but you won't accept it.

Some mom and pop operations did stay open, and some big box did close.  The primary deciding factor was local government mandates.  In CO for instance Ft Collins closed every large retailer, but allowed for smaller shops to remain open if they required masks.

In Denver they did almost the opposite.  In Canon City they didn't close anything.

The "why" is local government decision making, which in itself contains a tremendous amount of variables.  Home Depot and such had the lobbying power to push themselves as "essential" due to their volume and impact to local communities, according to them.  Small shops just don't have the money and influence to convince local politicians to let them stay open - in most but not all cases.  

Now acknowledging this information is not equal to agreeing with it.  So if I acknowledge a murder happened in my neighborhood because a man caught his wife cheating that is not equal to defending that murder.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 10/17/22 at 09:48:54

What most people believe happened is different. It's Not their fault. We weren't Told about that. The prevailing hurricane, class four wind blowing the bulshit of the government propaganda told us what They wanted and we saw people arrested for cutting hair,because they were trying to Not lose everything in bankruptcy. I should probably have gone looking at every little town to see how they were really doing it instead of believing the big places, what would be super spreader locations, were allowed to continue operations, while mom and pop places were forced to close. How many are still closed? Out of business. I'm sure there was no Lobbying for that kind of thing. I'm sure the big boxes didn't Want to see their little competitors out of business. And those Churches! All that Singing! Not no,but Hayull Naw! Ohh,but the stripper clubs, that is okay.
Don't act like because someone doesn't know is some unwillingness to accept the truth.
It simply wasn't what we were being told. From every direction.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 10/17/22 at 09:56:21

pg wrote on 10/16/22 at 17:10:19:
The vaccine kills, no proof needed.

I don't believe the vaccine kills everyone or even a large portion of those who take it.  However, it is not possible to measure a variation or dispersion of a set of values.  With that said, the measures taken by the medical community; the federal, state, and local governments; the military; and the private sector was immoral and unlawful in my opinion.  They collectively killed and maimed a lot of uninformed and innocent people.  

Of course, this is not possible to prove.  You wouldn't believe it unless it came from a source you deemed credible.   Regardless, more than enough information exists to be extremely skeptical of the official narrative.

Best regards,

don't believe the vaccine kills everyone or even a large portion of those who take it

If it did, that would be too obvious. But I can not be alive and paying attention and fail to see people are dying at a rate I've never seen. Reports of young, healthy, active teens,just Dying. And the doctors are just Baffled. And morticians with jars of rubbery ,unnatural clots they removed from the dead, too much is going on to call it normal. Something is not right. And the doctors are Baffled.  We can shrug and act like it's no big deal, because the media aren't telling us to be concerned about it, or, we can choose to look at it and come to our own conclusions. Mine is known.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 10/17/22 at 13:11:25

"We can shrug and act like it's no big deal, because the media aren't telling us to be concerned about it, or, we can choose to look at it and come to our own conclusions."

I agree.  So when I look at reports from 460 forensic coroners and 17 found rubbery clots I would say there is an increase, but not a substantial one.

Some doctors are Baffled but most consider the RNT to be within the bounds of expectation.  To know this one would have to be willing to accept information from doctors that don't agree with your opinion.

Billions of humans are vaccinated and we don't even have 1 million a year dying.  But if we only look at the dead and refuse to acknowledge the living then obviously the vaccine is killing tons of people.

"Reports of young, healthy, active teens,just Dying."

So far its been about 6 on here "here" meaning this forum, that aren't part of some lying BS claims and one had an enlarged heart.  On this forum.

One had an enlarged heart.

« Last Edit: 10/17/22 at 15:32:43 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 10/17/22 at 13:23:33

Eegore wrote on 10/17/22 at 13:11:25:
"... One had an enlarged heart.
and
"...His heart was most likely enlarged..."

You know this, how ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 10/17/22 at 13:29:29

You know this, how ?

I don't know for the one I said "likely" which is why I used the word "likely".  Statistically it is a high probability based off averaging the clinical cardiac heart sizes of 60 year old men active ,more than 60 minutes per week utilizing anaerobic exercise as the primary method.

Also using the MRI scan averages from decades prior to the vaccine, some of which you implied were caused by the vaccine.

As for Ramirez the autopsy report, weight documentation and photos show an enlarged heart.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 10/17/22 at 16:14:07

Ramirez the autopsy report, weight documentation and photos show an enlarged heart.

Which changes nothing about the article and the claims made.
At this point, with the lies upon lies, I have no reason to believe anything that would divert responsibility from the jabs. The kid was farting around and fell dead. Five days after getting the jab. I'm going with
Likely the jabs over anything else. If he Had an enlarged heart at sixteen, right up until he took the jab, he was okay. IDK, I'm going with the jab. You can consider it whatever you need to.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 12:34:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Doug Brignole

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.