Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Looks like evidence is mounting (Read 310 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Looks like evidence is mounting
10/08/22 at 08:20:00

I'm seeing articles every day now about the needle and the damage done. Studies, allegedly done by doctors, saying otherwise healthy young men are developing heart problems that simply should not be happening. Another about pregnant women losing their babies. Just saw a report of a Democrat ,meh, congressman I Think, lost his 17 year old daughter. Died in her sleep. She had great health care. Checkups, slim and trim, active girl, no known issues, fully jabbed and permanently dead. darn shame, a life cut short.
I'm just gonna start dropping some of them in here.
If I put something here that I've posted before, it's Not Doubling Down.
I Just don't remember.
So, scoot that spell checker over, pop the wrinkles outta the cape.
I went looking for a picture of Mr. Peabody wearing a cape. Didn't see one, Dammitall..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Looks like evidence is mounting
Reply #1 - 10/08/22 at 17:41:22

Evidence is mounting.

"Died in her sleep. She had great health care. Checkups, slim and trim, active girl, no known issues, fully jabbed and permanently dead. darn shame, a life cut short."

Would you also consider every 17 year old healthy girl that was vaccinated and had zero side-effect as evidence?  Or are we only allowed to acknowledge the one's that died and assume without actual evidence that she died specifically from the vaccine?

Billions have been vaccinated without any issue.  Is that "evidence"?

"If I put something here that I've posted before, it's Not Doubling Down.
I Just don't remember."

Is it doubling down when somebody reads your information for you, that you refuse to read, and you tell them they are wrong in the very same post?  For instance if somebody tells you hundreds and hundreds of the names You provided in your source are not under 35 and many are alive, and you continually claim its just a "coupla" outliers, is that doubling down?

I would consider ignoring hundreds of false claims and saying its just a few is doubling down on the claim that many humans under 35 died from the vaccine.  

Bringing up the insurance information, again, that you wont read, and telling people that read it for you that it says something different than what the black and white letters in the documents say, to me, is doubling down.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 10/08/22 at 18:12:14

It's worth every minute of it, just to watch you hyperventilate.
Safe and Effective?
What a load of bullshit.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/08/22 at 19:23:27

Safe and Effective?
What a load of bullshit.

I agree on the effective part being BS for sure.

I also think some people are at risk and should not take certain versions of the vaccine.  I don't however need to falsely claim hundreds of people died that are actually alive to show it.  I don't need to ignore Billions of perfectly safe and alive humans exist to also say some humans should not be taking the vaccine.

I agree the vaccine is dangerous to some, but most of your information provided is so far off the mark I can't see how you could even think anyone would take it seriously.  

Where are all the dead kids?  Hundreds of thousands should be dead in TX alone if we used your numbers.

« Last Edit: 10/09/22 at 00:59:16 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 10/11/22 at 19:07:08

https://rumble.com/v18ie08-attorney-robert-barnes-who-represents-brook-jackso...

Even if we lied,it's Not fraud because they were in on it.
I heard that A coupla weeks ago,, but figgered there was no way it could be true.
IDK Who the people are, for all I know they are just play acting.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/11/22 at 19:44:45

It was discussed here a while back.  Pfizer's response does seem poor and nonsensical but it does have precedence in US law.

As far as I know all this is about trial C4591001.

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 10/11/22 at 23:31:06

Uhhuh,, seems poor. The government, involved in fraud With someone, then accusing and prosecutIng, is legally sketchy. So, what Fraud was committed? Against whom?
The people have been tag teamed.
Ooopsies,
How is it possible? You mean all those times people said the data were bullshit,and treated like fools for Not buying it, you mean they were not such idiots after all? Huhh, Howboutthatschitt?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 10/11/22 at 23:44:51

Where are they?
Funny thing about that. I'm wrong about everything I say..
Until later,when it comes out.
Plenty of reports, I don't bother with, it's coming. Wait.
You can call some coffin makers. See what happens. I'm sure the reports of people dying are completely fabricated. And the athletes, that does happen, but not like this last year or so. The jabs are not safe, and sure as nuts not effective.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 10/12/22 at 00:00:35

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/12/22 at 05:19:17

"How is it possible? You mean all those times people said the data were bullshit,and treated like fools for Not buying it, you mean they were not such idiots after all? Huhh, Howboutthatschitt?"

No, I never said to trust the CDC.  You refuse to acknowledge that and instead repeatedly claim I said it.  I never said to trust the CDC, I said that claiming 2000 soldiers per-day being disabled with neurological disorders is obviously not true.   But you won't call that data bullshit.

Your numbers indicate over 300000 kids died in TX in 2021.  What have you observed that supports that data?  Do you think 300000 kids died from heart attacks in TX in 2021?  That number is not bullshit?

"The government, involved in fraud With someone, then accusing and prosecutIng, is legally sketchy. So, what Fraud was committed? Against whom?"

That's what the lawsuit is about.  But given the fact that you have used losing cases as evidence of legal precedence I would say the outcome of this case is irrelevant to how you will perceive it's information as accurate.  

"Funny thing about that. I'm wrong about everything I say..
Until later,when it comes out."

No you are still wrong.  When you offer hundreds and hundreds of names of people that are over age 35 and alive as evidence of D.E.A.D young athletes, or videos of kids clutching their chest in ...2013, you are wrong.

« Last Edit: 10/12/22 at 07:22:07 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 10/12/22 at 05:28:41

Mick noted that in the funeral industry it is not “looked upon” to talk about the dead, so many kept their mouths shut.

Sure.  A 5x increase in coffin sales - due to actual dead humans, not CostCo, and not one other person said anything because it's not "looked upon".  

Why isn't there a 5x, or even a 3x increase in child death certificates?

Why aren't all these dead kids families saying anything?  

Why aren't school districts having fewer students?

If the child mortality rate in the US doubled, just doubled in two years there would be many noticeable factors. Now increase that another 300% and you don't think maybe there would be less kids around?  

« Last Edit: 10/12/22 at 07:32:59 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 10/12/22 at 07:00:28

Estimated 300,000 lives saved this year by vaccinations.

Study says Republicans are dying from Covid at a rate 175% higher than Democrats.

I got my booster yesterday.  My arm feels like I was punched by an angry schoolgirl, but otherwise I feel fine.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #12 - 10/12/22 at 08:25:50

Again, how about some references.....

Salon, TYT, and or CNN doesn't carry much weight.........

and the Sun & the Telegraph......     Grin ;

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #13 - 10/14/22 at 03:53:17

I think everyone should be vaccinated against Covid because you do it for the other and I don't want to get infected.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 10/14/22 at 04:27:34

Eegore wrote on 10/12/22 at 05:19:17:
"How is it possible? You mean all those times people said the data were bullshit,and treated like fools for Not buying it, you mean they were not such idiots after all? Huhh, Howboutthatschitt?"

No, I never said to trust the CDC.  You refuse to acknowledge that and instead repeatedly claim I said it.  I never said to trust the CDC, I said that claiming 2000 soldiers per-day being disabled with neurological disorders is obviously not true.   But you won't call that data bullshit.

Your numbers indicate over 300000 kids died in TX in 2021.  What have you observed that supports that data?  Do you think 300000 kids died from heart attacks in TX in 2021?  That number is not bullshit?

"The government, involved in fraud With someone, then accusing and prosecutIng, is legally sketchy. So, what Fraud was committed? Against whom?"

That's what the lawsuit is about.  But given the fact that you have used losing cases as evidence of legal precedence I would say the outcome of this case is irrelevant to how you will perceive it's information as accurate.  

"Funny thing about that. I'm wrong about everything I say..
Until later,when it comes out."

No you are still wrong.  When you offer hundreds and hundreds of names of people that are over age 35 and alive as evidence of D.E.A.D young athletes, or videos of kids clutching their chest in ...2013, you are wrong.

Is this what you are going to do? Every time I say something, lets rerun that?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 15:26:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Looks like evidence is mounting

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.