Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Looks like evidence is mounting (Read 310 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Looks like evidence is mounting
Reply #60 - 10/17/22 at 23:19:45

True,kinda like asking for the existing evidence of corruption versus requesting the fabrication of evidence, because one is impeachable, but it's NOT what he did, but still got impeached.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #61 - 10/18/22 at 01:59:11

I hear around me that people who were first very afraid of covid and were fanatics about vaccinations, are now not willing to get a shot. It also dawns on them that we have been duped. (And see that the virus lost it,s dint).
Fear is a bad counselor.

I think you should hold the big pharma accountable for marketing an experimental vaccine.
We have been experimented with, and the intention is that in the future we will get RNA drugs for all diseases.

We (all) now know that the vaccine didn't stop the spread.
And we can see that, it paid off to avoid contamination in the normal way.
So now that we're back on the ground, maybe we can use the normal meds we've banned that work just fine if you're infected with covid?

MRNA techniek is gentherapie?

The RNA technique is not in its infancy, if you knew what is technically possible with RNA you would realize that there is a great danger in regularly administering the population with these drugs.

Do we give untrustworty people Access to the building blocks of our body?

Introducing RNA into our body is not gene therapy because RNA cannot reach the genes nor affect them. It can therefore not mutate the genes.

That's what we've been told....

But university research has shown that the introduced RNA, DOES reach our genes!

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #62 - 10/18/22 at 03:22:02

Can't hold them accountable for doing what the dumbmasses wanted.
It takes a long time to bring something to market and run tests.
You do remember though, the hydroxychloroquine, and the horse medicine, that were Violently opposed, Right?
Well, turns out there is more to the story. You see, you can't GET emergency authorization for a medication
If there are any alternatives.
So it was very important to make sure nothing good was allowed to be said about and alternative.

The fraud that the government was in on...
That was the News about a week ago, for almost ten minutes

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #63 - 10/18/22 at 04:48:36

I think you can speak of mafia when it comes to big pharma. The vast majority of their entire organization's effort to bring drugs to market is focused on power, influence, and manipulation.
There is no conspiracy.
It's just that they have penetrated deeply into politics. And big corporations are drawing more and more power to themselves and have therefore become a threat to humanity.

It sounds extreme but it's just reality.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #64 - 10/18/22 at 08:32:53

… you can't GET emergency authorization for a medication If there are any alternatives …
… fraud that the government was in on...
… News about a week ago, for almost ten minutes …

Kinna like,
People with cell phones, recording people with cell phones, recording a stadium booing.

When she was on the big screen, all you could hear was her singing the Eagles song.
Found ONE video, looked like level with the field, where she was singing, and the background was, F.J.B.
     Did it slip through ? was it doctored ?

YET, Absolutely No-one, that’s Nada, Nili, Nobody, had a camera on the POTUS’s wife,  when she was on the big screen coin toss, and everyone booed.

Grin But the videos did Not get ‘scrubbed’.  Grin
       Hmmmmm was that like bleach ?

(Guess someone has learned allowing a film of a drunk blond movie star singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to a POTUS.  Is not a good thing.)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #65 - 10/18/22 at 09:33:22

When I was a third, fourth? grader  I was aware of the excitement and drama of the day the FDA approval or denial of a New Drug created. It was a big deal. The stock price of the company was going to be impacted, up or down. The years of research and development, the Millions, and back then, millions was big money, all of the investment of time and money would be either worth it or a huge loss. That stuff was newsworthy.
Then they replaced the head of the FDA with some schmuck who had been either a lobbyist or vice president of a pharmaceutical company. And even then I knew that two things would happen. The whole process would slowly change and it would fall out of view. And, it took a Coupla years to stop seeing news about a company getting or not getting clearance for a drug. It just stopped being a big deal. Still in the news if a real important drug is coming up, but nothing like before they put a conflict of interest into the mix.
And how many times have we seen the advertisement to join a class action lawsuit because of the death and destruction caused by an FDA APPROVED drug?
But let's all act like the pharmaceutical companies, being protected from liability, and having a lot of scared sheeple begging for a vaccine are going to Get it Right in record time. I don't understand the enormous trust people have.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 19:37:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Looks like evidence is mounting

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.