Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Looks like evidence is mounting (Read 310 times)
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: Looks like evidence is mounting
Reply #45 - 10/16/22 at 11:33:42

Serowbot wrote on 10/14/22 at 07:58:05:
Faith is belief without, or in spite of evidence.

Fhait means complete trust. And not what you make of it.

It has become such a habit to bend the truth to our own will that we no longer see for ourselves that something is not right.

If you really believe that covid is a dangerous virus you are absolutely right.
But if you think that the entire policy around covid is free of commercial, political, agendas, then you are living under the stone made out of your own assumptions.

I mean it is in your face.. how can you not see it?

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #46 - 10/16/22 at 11:33:46

Goin' for it  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #47 - 10/16/22 at 11:42:54

This didn't get discussed.

uote author=7C6365627F7849794971636F24160 link=1665242400/30#36 date=1665851737]You didn't Like how I went about saying they were lying about the number of dead From Covid. I was right, anyway. They inflated those numbers and did everything in their power to ramp up Fear. Initially there would be no coercion to take the Jabs. When the fear game didn't herd enough sheep in front of a needle, they started ramping up the pressure to get the jabs. You want gramma to die! Take it to protect others, or you're a bad person. The rest should be obviously still in the memories of all. I chose to Not say a lot of what I believed based on what I was seeing. The Obvious is hard enough to get others to get. It's a bit crazy to think the people who are old enough to remember the class action lawsuits against drug manufacturers who sold bad drugs that Had FDA approval, and then take an unapproved, experimental injection, and another one, and then boosters??!! Seriously? So many lies,but the reports of the unjabbed overwhelmingly being in the majority of the hospitalized is somehow solid fact.
My wife works in a hospital, treats the people who are in respiratory distress and has no idea if they are jabbed.
The evidence is mounting that the jabs are killing people. Go look for pictures of clots from morticians.
Once again, this is going to be the longest and saddest I tried to tell you in history. I'm Far from being alone. Many others saw it coming, too.
Yeah, we've all seen athletes die. It's Not at all unheard of. But not like what we're seeing now. And teens, dying in their sleep. And the jab status WAS a common piece of the reports. Now, notsomuch.
People are being bribed to change the cause of death on their loved ones death certificate.

U.S. Army Veteran Ernest Ramirez shares his story about his 16-year-old son who died five days after receiving the Pfizer injection with Idaho Lawmakers at the Idaho Victims of Pandemic Policy & Law Panel Discussion. Ernest Jr. collapsed while playing basketball and passed away from myocarditis following the Pfizer shot. Ramirez got his son the Pfizer vaccine to protect him because he believed it was “the right thing to do.”
Clip taken from EpochTV Live – Sep 26,2022 – Victims of Pandemic Policy & Law Panel Discussion
https://www.theepochtimes.com/victims-of-pandemic-policy-law_4753445.html?utm...

federal government pushed out a program that offered to pay the funeral costs for anyone who had a family member die from COVID. The amount being offered was at least $13,000.

Ernest Ramirez, whose son tragically died from the Pfizer shot, was called and told that his funeral expenses would be paid for if he changed his son’s death certificate to a COVID death. He said no.

But how many family members do you think elected to take the check?

Want accountability for these criminals? Sign the petition below to help convene a Grand Jury investigation against the CDC.

After lying to ramp up Fear of Covid by inflating the Death FROM covid numbers
Now they are working to minimize the numbers of dead From the jabs.

And the We made some mistakes crap?
Only the people who don't know what the long term goals are will buy that.

If you actually Believe that the people who go to the bilderberg meetings aren't working toward certain goals you are amazing.
Don't you ever wonder how Every nation is in debt? To Whom?
It doesn't strike you odd that Bill Gates ,a eugenacist, is so concerned about getting vaccines to the corners of the world?
Prove he's a eugenacist! The evidence is far flung and not something I can get through to people who so readily bought the obvious lies of the covid mess.
His dad sure was. But that is impossible to prove to people who insist Margaret Sanger wasn't a eugenacist and a racist, intent on wiping blacks out.
Read Her speeches.

https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/deceased-covid-19-vaccine-recipient-paym...

It's Not TRUE!!!

Yep,I'm the conspiracy theorist, I'm the nut job,

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/healthy-young-student-is-dead-one-day-afte
r-covid-vaccine/

Aww,she was gonna die anyway. It's got Nothing to do with the jab. Nothing. [/quote]

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #48 - 10/16/22 at 11:51:14

Do you know that after your 4th booster you secretly start longing for a gender operation?
And at booster 8,  pizza won,t be you priorety...

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #49 - 10/16/22 at 17:12:06

zevenenergie wrote on 10/16/22 at 11:51:14:
Do you know that after your 4th booster you secretly start longing for a gender operation?

Bot, how many have you had??

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 10/16/22 at 18:59:05

And the recent deaths I Did point out? Not referring to a website with bad data,but stories from the families of the kids. You are beating on something from weeks ago. WTF DO YOU WANT? Can you get on with Now?

I'm not ignoring I am specifically talking about the latest references but pointing out you aren't comparing them to living vaccinated humans.  The only way around it is to ignore the healthy or continue to claim there are many that died and re-reference the false information.

What is the comparative value of dead kids from heart attacks to vaccinated kids with zero deaths?  The recent deaths you point out is at most a few hundred if we assume every one for sure died from the vaccine, out of Millions in the same health category.  When Ernest Ramirez died 14 million kids had been vaccinated.  

How many kids died in your town in 2021?  There should have been a noticeable difference.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #51 - 10/17/22 at 05:03:35

The Government tried to bribe his dad to change the death certificate.
That is the news.
Not just
He died.
If it is Not a big deal, why would they Do that?
Looks like a coverup, and if it is not a big problem, you don't cover it up

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #52 - 10/17/22 at 06:42:03

pg wrote on 10/16/22 at 17:12:06:
zevenenergie wrote on 10/16/22 at 11:51:14:

Bot, how many have you had??

Best regards,

I have been craving new shoes recently   Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #53 - 10/17/22 at 07:30:58

Eegore wrote on 10/14/22 at 11:48:56:
"... I never offered an opinion on getting a shot thus no reference from the CDC/WHO or Fauci for taking a shot has... "

Offering a opinion, on taking a shot, is quite different than defending the, 'powers that be', the 'science', the 'trials', the, 'fast-track', and the 'statistics'.

But nice Deflection, Or was that Spin ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 10/17/22 at 08:47:48

Offering a opinion, on taking a shot, is quite different than defending the, 'powers that be', the 'science', the 'trials', the, 'fast-track', and the 'statistics'.

Except I never said to trust the CDC, JoG made that up.

I said if a website lies to you about what the CDC said, then the CDC is not the liar, the website is.  Just as you keep saying the CDC "said" that provisional coding is to classify people "with" covid as dying "from" covid.   The CDC never said to do that.

I never said it was "right" to mandate shots, I said it was legal according to US law as it is applied in the US and specifically the US with the exemption of all other nations.  Your inability to have an adult conversation prohibits you from accepting there is a difference between acknowledging law as fact, and agreeing with it.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 10/17/22 at 08:51:45

"If it is Not a big deal, why would they Do that?"

I think you only accept illegal or corrupt actions as options from the US Government when it comes to Covid, so if a FEMA representative allegedly (he still hasn't shared the emails) stated what Ramirez said then it can only be a "bribe" in your mind.

But could it be an email stating the options or requirements for FEMA relief?

For instance I got a relief aid (FEMA) information packet for property I leased in Florida that was not damaged in the weather.  Was I being "bribed" to take government money and classify my property as damaged?  Or was I being informed of my options and the requirements to get aid?

I don't know what Ramirez situation is because he hasn't disclosed the communications.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #56 - 10/17/22 at 10:54:08

He's probably just lying. He has nothing to lose. Everything to gain.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 10/17/22 at 13:24:57

He's probably just lying. He has nothing to lose. Everything to gain.

I would think it is more of an issue of other people using the term "bribe" and it getting out of hand.  There's a good chance he received normal emails describing what the process was, and he disapproved.  Then groups sensationalized it, which is what both sides of the "media" do.

If it were me and I wanted "to just let people know" what happened I would disclose the emails in full since they would be empirical evidence.  Why would I withhold the very evidence that irrefutably proves my position?

For this to be population control there would have to be about millions of these exact same scenarios.  Why aren't more families coming forward?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #58 - 10/17/22 at 16:22:34

The program is for death From Covid.
The boy died from the jab.
The government is willing to pay for the funeral If dad will change the cause of death.
That is what the article says.
Seeing the communications would be Very helpful.
A reporter should spend a minute with the guy.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 10/17/22 at 20:56:12

The government is willing to pay for the funeral If dad will change the cause of death.

I'd still want to know if the communications are saying "We know your son did not have Covid" or something similar versus, "The FEMA guidelines read like this:"  Like I said I was in a similar situation that I could have spun as fraud and an attempt to inflate climate change impact numbers, but it was just informative, not an attempt to pay me for property that was never damaged.

There is a substantial difference between FEMA knowingly requesting alterations to a death certificate and them informing someone of what the death cert would have to say.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 21:23:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Looks like evidence is mounting

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.