Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Looks like evidence is mounting (Read 310 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Looks like evidence is mounting
Reply #30 - 10/14/22 at 11:48:56

"Yet do remember you vehemently defended the CDC, WHO, Fauci, and the government who said, (to the like), ''Take The Shot''"

Incorrect.  I never offered an opinion on getting a shot thus no reference from the CDC/WHO or Fauci for taking a shot has ever been necessary.

I have actually, repeatedly said the CDC and WHO are not fully transparent, but your inability to have an adult conversation on here makes it impossible for you to see I am talking about what actual words were said and not the ethical/moral value of the overall statement(s).

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1652454074/15

I am stating that when people say the CDC "said" to classify vehicle deaths as Covid deaths, that is wrong.  The CDC never said that, someone else did.  I posted exactly what the CDC guidelines are and to this day nobody here can point out where they said to classify people "With" covid as dying "From" covid.  Nobody can use actual CDC statements to indicate this to be true, they can only use websites that "claim" things and YouTube videos of people saying it, but offering zero evidence.

CDC guidance:

"This section on the death certificate is for reporting the sequence of conditions that led directly to death. The immediate cause of death, which is the disease or condition that directly preceded death and is not necessarily the underlying cause of death (UCOD), should be reported on line A."

"The conditions that led to the immediate cause of death should be reported in a logical sequence in terms of time and etiology below it.
""

Somebody else lied and said this means to classify anyone with Covid as dead From Covid.  But as we were informed here, if the CDC says something and somebody else lies about what the CDC said, then the CDC are liars.  Not the actual liar.

I still to this day have never defended or otherwise indicated whether anyone should take the shot, or commented, ever, on CDC guidance on that issue besides when you couldn't understand the timeline ratios.  Stating what is said is not equal to "defending" the statement as accurate, right, wrong or any other words synonymous with those words.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #31 - 10/14/22 at 11:58:33

"...There is a war in Ukraine..."  
A-Yep, and the current Mush For Brains is using your dollar to cover up HIS crime family dealings.

"...Trump stole 11,000 documents ..."
A-Yep, and the 'wanna be King' bamaba did the same, and not a word was said !

"... steal an election and the Presidency..."
A-Yep, the Pudden Head Puppet Masters did that very thing !

"...What will history record about today's events in decades to come?..."

It will be re-manufactured to sound good, depending on which 'puppet' is in office.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #32 - 10/14/22 at 12:01:42

October 14, 2022

"Fauci admits federal government ‘botched’ parts of COVID-19 response"

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 10/14/22 at 12:19:30

Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky

"To be frank, we are responsible for some pretty dramatic, pretty public mistakes, from testing to data to communications"

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #34 - 10/14/22 at 17:33:30

And the people who saw it coming were the crazies.
It gets Old.
Ohh,and Trump won. Yugely.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 10/14/22 at 21:03:01

"And the people who saw it coming were the crazies.
It gets Old."

Well if the claims were somewhat realistic maybe more people would have listened.

Claiming it is illegal to shut down businesses when it is clearly legal and has existed in written law for decades doesn't do much for getting people to listen.  Maybe if the argument was about the impacts of a shutdown and not the legality, then the conversation would have gone somewhere.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #36 - 10/15/22 at 09:35:37

You didn't Like how I went about saying they were lying about the number of dead From Covid. I was right, anyway. They inflated those numbers and did everything in their power to ramp up Fear. Initially there would be no coercion to take the Jabs. When the fear game didn't herd enough sheep in front of a needle, they started ramping up the pressure to get the jabs. You want gramma to die! Take it to protect others, or you're a bad person. The rest should be obviously still in the memories of all. I chose to Not say a lot of what I believed based on what I was seeing. The Obvious is hard enough to get others to get. It's a bit crazy to think the people who are old enough to remember the class action lawsuits against drug manufacturers who sold bad drugs that Had FDA approval, and then take an unapproved, experimental injection, and another one, and then boosters??!! Seriously? So many lies,but the reports of the unjabbed overwhelmingly being in the majority of the hospitalized is somehow solid fact.
My wife works in a hospital, treats the people who are in respiratory distress and has no idea if they are jabbed.
The evidence is mounting that the jabs are killing people. Go look for pictures of clots from morticians.
Once again, this is going to be the longest and saddest I tried to tell you in history. I'm Far from being alone. Many others saw it coming, too.
Yeah, we've all seen athletes die. It's Not at all unheard of. But not like what we're seeing now. And teens, dying in their sleep. And the jab status WAS a common piece of the reports. Now, notsomuch.
People are being bribed to change the cause of death on their loved ones death certificate.

U.S. Army Veteran Ernest Ramirez shares his story about his 16-year-old son who died five days after receiving the Pfizer injection with Idaho Lawmakers at the Idaho Victims of Pandemic Policy & Law Panel Discussion. Ernest Jr. collapsed while playing basketball and passed away from myocarditis following the Pfizer shot. Ramirez got his son the Pfizer vaccine to protect him because he believed it was “the right thing to do.”
Clip taken from EpochTV Live – Sep 26,2022 – Victims of Pandemic Policy & Law Panel Discussion
https://www.theepochtimes.com/victims-of-pandemic-policy-law_4753445.html?utm...

federal government pushed out a program that offered to pay the funeral costs for anyone who had a family member die from COVID. The amount being offered was at least $13,000.

Ernest Ramirez, whose son tragically died from the Pfizer shot, was called and told that his funeral expenses would be paid for if he changed his son’s death certificate to a COVID death. He said no.

But how many family members do you think elected to take the check?

Want accountability for these criminals? Sign the petition below to help convene a Grand Jury investigation against the CDC.

After lying to ramp up Fear of Covid by inflating the Death FROM covid numbers
Now they are working to minimize the numbers of dead From the jabs.

And the We made some mistakes crap?
Only the people who don't know what the long term goals are will buy that.

If you actually Believe that the people who go to the bilderberg meetings aren't working toward certain goals you are amazing.
Don't you ever wonder how Every nation is in debt? To Whom?
It doesn't strike you odd that Bill Gates ,a eugenacist, is so concerned about getting vaccines to the corners of the world?
Prove he's a eugenacist! The evidence is far flung and not something I can get through to people who so readily bought the obvious lies of the covid mess.
His dad sure was. But that is impossible to prove to people who insist Margaret Sanger wasn't a eugenacist and a racist, intent on wiping blacks out.
Read Her speeches.

https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/deceased-covid-19-vaccine-recipient-paym...

It's Not TRUE!!!

Yep,I'm the conspiracy theorist, I'm the nut job,

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/healthy-young-student-is-dead-one-day-afte
r-covid-vaccine/

Aww,she was gonna die anyway. It's got Nothing to do with the jab. Nothing.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 10/15/22 at 10:22:47

"You didn't Like how I went about saying they were lying about the number of dead From Covid. "

Incorrect.  I didn't agree that CDC lied when you referenced lies from a website about what the CDC never said.   Code U07.1 does not say to code dead humans "With" Covid as dying "From" Covid no matter how many times you say it does.  You were lied to about that by Facebook and YouTube and Websites, but since they lied about what code U07.1 says, you say the CDC lied.

So if I say I have a Purple car and your neighbor tells you I said that I have a Blue car - you call me a liar.  Somehow I lied.

"The evidence is mounting that the jabs are killing people. Go look for pictures of clots from morticians."

Are there 300000 clots in dead kids like you repeatedly referenced here?  See the issue?  Clots aren't in question, the Volume of clots is the issue.  If you are going to repeatedly defend your source material of millions of dead kids in the US, then say "look at the mortician reports", then we should see millions of those clots reports.  

So lets look at this.

You offer one dead kid, which I agree is true, and could have been killed by the vaccine.  At the time of his death 14 million adolescents have had at least one shot.  14 million.

I will not ignore that number, and I will consider the overall percentage of deaths compared to the overall percentage of living.  What you will do is blindly accept hundreds of living adult humans as evidence that many kids die from the vaccine.  Then defend it when someone who read it for you, tried to inform you that that particular report has a lot of bad numbers in it.  You were lied to by Your source.

See the issue?  Your data to support this kids death is offering adult living humans as part of the D.E.A.D. and you won't listen when somebody tries to give you a heads up that the information you got that one time is false.  It's lies.

So while I agree the vaccine is potentially deadly to kids, and has increase heart inflammation reactions, I do not agree that we should artificially inflate adolescent death rates with living adult human names.  What You hear me say the vaccine is safe and every kid in the world should be vaccinated twice a day.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #38 - 10/15/22 at 10:50:33

This Is you agreeing again. Cool.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 10/15/22 at 16:25:27

This Is you agreeing again. Cool.

Why should I ignore the hundreds of living adult humans you called D.E.A.D. kids after I read Your source material for you?  Why should anyone?  Why do you?

I agree that the CDC is not transparent but I do not agree that they said to classify people "With" Covid as "From" Covid, because Your source lied to you.  If Your Facebook source post lied to you about what the CDC said, that does not mean the CDC lied.

I agree that the vaccine can aggravate already inflamed hearts in children possibly causing death, but I do not agree that 8 million kids died from heart attacks in 2021 as You defended - multiple times - and that kids with heart inflammation in 2017 died from the vaccine.  If Your video shows a kid that died in 2013, I will not agree that the vaccine killed that kid no matter how many times Your source posts that lie as fact.

If an insurance company says there is a 40% increase in claims, but mostly unvaccinated or unknown vaccination status clients, I will agree with that.  But when Your source lies to you and claims they are all vaccinated humans, I will not agree with that lying source and post it as fact.

You are using lies to exaggerate the value of a truth, whether you intend to or not.  People only fall for that if they cherry-pick the information they are willing to look at and won't consider that maybe anti-vaccine information can be fabricated too.  So as usual, I am saying I do not agree with the numbers from sources that lied, after I read them for you, and you will say I think the vaccine is safe and effective and we should trust the CDC.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 10/15/22 at 17:13:37

Coupla weeks ago someone asked me why I carED what you thought. Then you agreed.
I do too.
You believe whatever suits you.
I'll believe and say what I believe. Hopefully I won't get sued into oblivion for disagreeing with The Ofishyal narrative.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 10/15/22 at 20:00:10

You believe whatever suits you.

I believe what I see and research.  Not what a website headline tells me about information I won't even look at.  You argue that kids that died in 2013 are proof that the vaccine is deadly because you won't look at the very source material you use as "proof" of your position.  Websites lie too.

You claimed people weren't dying in TX while I was in Houston moving dead bodies.  I believe the dead bodies I moved with my own hands were dead no matter what an internet article or Facebook post says.

« Last Edit: 10/15/22 at 21:09:58 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #42 - 10/16/22 at 03:35:08

claimed people weren't dying in TX while I was in Houston moving dead bodies.  I believe the dead bodies I moved with my own hands were dead no matter what an internet article or Facebook post says.

Big deal. So I'm wrong about everything?
BFD

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 10/16/22 at 08:44:47

Big deal. So I'm wrong about everything?
BFD

No. You keep saying everything.  I think you are wrong about the specific things that you keep repeating are factual, and I keep providing data for that is contradictory.

How many kids died in your town in 2021?  What does your non-internet observations show?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #44 - 10/16/22 at 10:29:09

Out of everything I typed, you are gonna just stay on that.
Go ahead. Ignore everything I have said, that I typed, no reference to a website.
And the recent deaths I Did point out? Not referring to a website with bad data,but stories from the families of the kids. You are beating on something from weeks ago. WTF DO YOU WANT? Can you get on with Now?

You're just trying to drag it out till this is on another page

federal government pushed out a program that offered to pay the funeral costs for anyone who had a family member die from COVID. The amount being offered was at least $13,000.

Ernest Ramirez, whose son tragically died from the Pfizer shot, was called and told that his funeral expenses would be paid for if he changed his son’s death certificate to a COVID death. He said no.

And Australia is doing something an awful lot like that.

It's almost as if Someone is trying to keep it quiet using tax dollars for hush money.
But that would be improper, so they would never do that.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 19:43:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Looks like evidence is mounting

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.