Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Looks like evidence is mounting (Read 310 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Looks like evidence is mounting
Reply #15 - 10/14/22 at 05:28:26

"I think everyone should be vaccinated against Covid because you do it for the other and I don't want to get infected."

Except the vaccination does not measurably stop the spread of the vaccine.    It reduces the impact of the virus in humans with the vaccination within their body, but the virus can still be spread to others just as easy.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 10/14/22 at 05:42:44

You can't prove that. And it's Not what we were told.
Take the jab. Stop the spread. You don't get it and you can't spread it.
THAT is what we were told.
And whatever you want to say about the safety of the jab,surely even you have seen the number of collapsed, collapsed and died,died in their sleep, doctor baffled
Reports and started to connect the dots. If you're waiting for the same government that went from
Ohh,no,it's Not the governments place to mandate the jab to take it or lose access and jobs, if you're waiting for the MeaCulpa from them to come to grips with the obvious that the jabs are killing people, you are gonna be waiting for a long time.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 10/14/22 at 05:48:07

"Is this what you are going to do? Every time I say something, lets rerun that?"

Well lets look at what you posted here and see if maybe You referenced your own previous communication:

JoG:

Funny thing about that. I'm wrong about everything I say..
Until later,when it comes out."

The word "everything" indicates to me that You are referencing every thing you say.  All things.  Every.  Thing.

"Until later" indicates to me that You think what You have said is now right, because it was "wrong" "until later,when it comes out".  

Pfizer making a stupid legal defense does not make "everything" you said correct.  The logic that Pfizer committed fraud, the vaccine is deadly, they lied is fundamentally flawed because fraud does not equal death.  The death rates you offer aren't even possible.  Pfizer can commit fraud and still not have a vaccine that kills 500% more Canadian kids.

You are still wrong about almost all data You have presented.  Most of the "data" is quiet frankly mathematically impossible.  Kids dying in 2013 did not die from the vaccine.  That's impossible.

There was not a 500% increase in dead kids in Canada.  There would be no plausible way to cover that up.  Hundreds of thousands of coffins with a refusal to provide a full name or any distribution paperwork is not equal to hundreds of thousands of actual real dead humans.  

Hundreds of living people are not D.E.A.D. or just a "coupla outliers" it is a substantial amount of false information.

One 17 year old girl dying for unknown reasons is not proof the vaccine killed her.  

So no "everything" you say is not wrong "until later" because Pfizer has poor legal logic.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 10/14/22 at 06:24:54

You can't prove that. And it's Not what we were told.
Take the jab. Stop the spread. You don't get it and you can't spread it.
THAT is what we were told.

You won't accept medical records of living real humans as evidence.  You will however accept hundreds of living humans, who may not have been vaccinated, as evidence of dead or "D.E.A.D." as You said.

So "proof" is a pointless conversation here.

"And whatever you want to say about the safety of the jab,surely even you have seen the number of collapsed, collapsed and died,died in their sleep, doctor baffled"

I've never said anything about the safety of the jab.  I actually posted the exact batch numbers and age demographics that show increased risk of injury and death but you refuse to read or acknowledge it.  But when you offer evidence of a kid collapsing, in 2013, as proof of a deadly vaccine, I will say that kid died in 2013.  Because that is true.  You hear me say the vaccine is safe.

When you offer hundreds of living humans of all ages as "dead under-35 athletes", I say most of those humans are alive, and over 35, even post them here for you to see, and no proof of vaccination for most.  Because it is true.  You hear me say the vaccine is safe.

"Ohh,no,it's Not the governments place to mandate the jab to take it or lose access and jobs, if you're waiting for the MeaCulpa from them to come to grips with the obvious that the jabs are killing people, you are gonna be waiting for a long time."

Again, if You offered evidence of real humans that actually died maybe that would hold some ground.  Offering evidence that claims over 300000 kids died in TX in 2021 when that is obviously not true, will not get anyone to come to grips with the obvious that the jabs are killing people.

You need to offer actual dead humans as evidence, not BS data and lies.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: Looks likeI evidence is mounting
Reply #19 - 10/14/22 at 06:37:45

I should not need to offer anything. If you can't see it, that is on you.
The government lied. People are dying. People are collapsing. At previously unheard of rates.
Funny how the reports of people who are baffling the doctors no longer include the jab status.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 10/14/22 at 06:43:49

Wouldn't hospitals be filled with people who were just vaccinated but don't have Covid?
That's not what is happening.

Get real

Death stats for most vaxxed countries would be higher than low vax countries.... that's not what is happening.

CDC and WHO are not sinister evil plotters.  This is not an Austin Powers movie.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 10/14/22 at 07:03:42

"I should not need to offer anything. If you can't see it, that is on you.
The government lied. People are dying. People are collapsing. At previously unheard of rates."

"See it" is you looking up stuff on the internet, not you seeing hundreds of pediatric patients with heart conditions.  Your evidence is living humans that You say are D.E.A.D. but when people read it for you, it becomes clear the website you used lied to you.

How many kids died from heart attacks in your town in 2021?
Statistically a few hundred according to your observations.  But how many actually died?  How many obituaries did you "see" for dead kids in your area in 2021?

"Funny how the reports of people who are baffling the doctors no longer include the jab status."

Except they do.  When I read your source material for you, the records are there.  The headline from the website you got it from lied to you.

Why don't you consider that maybe these anti-vax websites can lie too?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 10/14/22 at 07:26:15

"Wouldn't hospitals be filled with people who were just vaccinated but don't have Covid?"

Exactly.

But outcomes of these numbers isn't part of the evaluation.

2000 soldiers per-day are disabled from the vaccine - this we are supposed to believe.  But having 730000 missing soldiers is not to be taken into account.  The claim is true, the fact that the outcome never happened is not important.

500% increase in child coffin sales, but not a 500% increase in missing kids from schools, athletic programs, tax dependent claims, or even families mentioning their kid died.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 10/14/22 at 07:46:49

Hide behind the discrepancies. That doesn't eliminate the
Collapse, collapsed and died, it's happening. Who benefits from the obviously inflated reports? The same people who LIED to all of us.

Did they lie?

They TOLD US
Take the jab, you won't get it and you can't transmit it.
Absolute bullshit.

I took the time to call a mortician  some months ago and asked him about an article he was mentioned in. He said it's true. Blood clots that aren't what I ever envisioned. I always thought they were a clump,not a long,rubbery,fibrous mass. Apparently it is a new thing.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/unusually-large-blood-clots-found-in-bodies...

By over reporting the deaths from the jabs, it screws up the credibility.

IDK Who is driving that, but the doctors are baffled about Why people are collapsing, dying in their sleep,
Yeah, some of them were going to kick off,jab or not, but the reports and the camera showing guys clutch their chest and hit the ground, that is real.
You can pretend it's all good, fine by me.
Or maybe you can just say how many people are being injured or killed by the jab.
I don't have a team to have read it, so just the pertinent parts would be appreciated.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 10/14/22 at 07:58:05

Faith is belief without, or in spite of evidence.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #25 - 10/14/22 at 08:25:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/14/22 at 05:42:44:
"...  it's Not what we were told.
Take the jab.
Stop the spread.
You don't get it and you can't spread it.
THAT is what we were told ..."

(With the VERY STRONG, implication if you don't you are endangering everyone else)

Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 10/14/22 at 09:17:37

They TOLD US
Take the jab, you won't get it and you can't transmit it.
Absolute bullshit.

I agree.  I also don't exactly consider the POTUS, no matter who it is, to be a reliable source for modern medical outcomes.  Fauci prematurely said it was a "dead end" for sure.  I prefer to use clinical evidence, not websites and politicians, to see what clinical outcomes are.  

"Yeah, some of them were going to kick off,jab or not, but the reports and the camera showing guys clutch their chest and hit the ground, that is real.
You can pretend it's all good, fine by me.
"

Except 7 of the 9 videos in one of your sources are people collapsing before 2019.  You might be ok with that, but I am not going to pretend people that died before the vaccine died from it.

So I'm not "pretending its all good" I literally posted batch numbers and risk factors which you will not read or acknowledge.  I am simply saying people that die before the vaccine are not evidence of people dying from it.  So Your source lied to you.  And when you post it again, whether you remember or not, I will still say that people that die prior to 2019 did not die from the vaccine and your source lied to you.

"Or maybe you can just say how many people are being injured or killed by the jab."

I have, multiple times, using your evidence that I read for you, and you respond with saying I am wrong, that insuraqnce companies claim 40% increase in vaccinated deaths when they did not,  that hundreds of living humans are a "coupla outliers", that its "FRAUD" to falsely enter material into VAERS, and that I said to trust the CDC, and that I think the vaccine is safe and even in this thread you claim I "think it is all good".

You want to know, read what I actually post and stop making up things I never said.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #27 - 10/14/22 at 10:14:59

There is a war in Ukraine.  
Trump stole 11,000 documents (approx a ton). A TON literally!
He tried to steal an election and the Presidency.

... and you spend day after day on conspiratorial distractions.
Eegore has so much patience

What will history record about today's events in decades to come?

Look what's happening with this stunt.
Texas sheriff puts Martha’s Vineyard migrants on path to apply for special visa by declaring them crime victims
https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-sheriff-puts-martha-vineyard-030858922.html

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #28 - 10/14/22 at 11:37:02

Eegore wrote on 10/12/22 at 05:19:17:
"... I never said to trust the CDC ..."

Correct, never recall you saying those, exact, words.

Yet do remember you vehemently defended the CDC, WHO, Fauci, and the government who said, (to the like), ''Take The Shot''

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #29 - 10/14/22 at 11:43:23

You don,t see it, if you don,t want to see it.

Look what Trump said in his Speech about about nuclear weapons. And look what Biden says.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 19:40:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Looks like evidence is mounting

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.