Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Swampy in here or just me? (Read 12 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Swampy in here or just me?
09/07/22 at 07:54:23

In the last 50 years we have had Democrat presidents for 24 years and republican about the same. The total for Democrats is 3 indictments, 1 conviction and 1 prison sentence. For republicans it’s 147 indictments, 94 convictions and 34 prison sentences. These figures don’t count for Trump, but he will probably double those for the Law and Order party.

When tRump mentioned draining the swamp,... he didn't clarify that that removes the water and leaves the sludge.  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Swampy in here or just me?
Reply #1 - 09/07/22 at 08:58:08

Maybe, I have no idea.

But Democrats are f’ing weirdos.

Nearly one in four Democratic voters believe men can get pregnant, according to a new poll.
The online survey, conducted by WPA Intelligence from August 22-25, found 22% of Democrats agreed with the statement, “Some men can get pregnant.” The percentage rose when only including women, and a whopping 36% of white, college-educated female Democrats concurred.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Swampy in here or just me?
Reply #2 - 09/07/22 at 09:10:34

Watching Hillary skate on so many reasons to get indicted and the gymnastics done to try to destroy Trump is a clue. The system protects the left and works to find a way to screw the best president we've seen. It's funny how many lefties decry the courts because so many blacks are in prison, and don't see the upside down Justice System related to party affiliation.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 05:36:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Swampy in here or just me?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.