Oooh! How Fun!! (Read 79 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Oooh! How Fun!!
07/10/22 at 21:07:10

Ooohhh, Please be real!!

4Chan reportedly cracked Hunter Biden's phone. Everything is being released.
EuroWeekly News: Shock as 4chan apparently cracks Hunter Biden’s phone password and leaks everything.

RUMOURS circulating on social media on Sunday, July 10 suggest that 4chan, an anonymous English-language imageboard website, has apparently cracked Hunter Biden’s iPhone backup password and has begun leaking everything on the site.

Senior Editor of Human Events, Jack Posobiec – who recently paid tribute to Dr Zelenko following his death – revealed that “4chan has already created torrents for the Hunter Biden iPhone and iCloud backups and are now seeding them.”

He continued: “That means even if 4chan gets shut down the copies will still be out there.”
[.]
One person on Twitter wrote that there is “over 450Gb of data from the 4chan hack of Hunter Biden’s iCloud account INCLUDING President Joe Biden’s private phone numbers!”

A report from dailyveracity.com has suggested that the person responsible for the leak has been threatened by the Biden administration.

“I was told Hunter had sexual relationships with a lot of people in the so-called “elite” and families are ashamed,’ the anonymous person told the website.

Unverified videos and photos have already started making the rounds on Twitter.

Hit the Euro Weekly link. Hit the Twitter links in the story. Even if 4Chan went dark in the next ten minutes, ALL of this is being Archived.

Posted by Drake's Place at 10:59 AM
Labels: 4chan, biden, cover up, crooked dems, drugs, Fair Use 107, hunter biden, liberals are liars, news, pedos, pervy joe, venomous liberals

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Oooh! How Fun!!
Reply #1 - 07/10/22 at 21:33:17

This is like the 9th time in the past 4 months I've seen this claim.  Don't hold your breath.

4chan also claimed Hunter was dead.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 07/10/22 at 21:58:40

First time I've heard4chan in a long time.

This just popped up on a different site

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10846603/Hunter-Bidens-search-histor...

Hownaheck  can I verify any of that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/10/22 at 22:05:19

We can't verify it since it just came out.

It won't matter though because if it comes out as false it will just be "Deep State" interference or some other excuse to claim something is factual without evidence.

On the flip side if it is real, people will just say it is all fake.

The value in this is the creation and exposure of the material. Not the accuracy.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 07/10/22 at 22:29:40

Can you explain what you mean? The Value is? To whom? The laptop seems to be real. But it's not getting coverage.

I remember the people who lied about that laptop. Russia Russia Russia was a fabrication.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 07/10/22 at 22:47:09

Not a great look..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 07/11/22 at 00:26:31

Can you explain what you mean? The Value is? To whom?

It could be real for sure.

What I mean is making up false information and putting it online is in itself valuable because some people will believe it anyway.

Look at your George Washington quote.  When you wonder why people make up stuff like that:

"Why do people do nuts like that?"  

The answer is because it works.  You posted the image, acknowledged it was fake, then reposted it here again as factual.  That's how well making up sh!t online works.  

If a lie is conducive to what someone already believes, it's harder to see it as a lie.  So with this laptop stuff, even if portions are proven to be untrue, since people want it to be true, they will ignore that its not.  

Just like the Washington quote.  Either you changed your mind based off new evidence indicating that the Mt Vernon Preservation has been wrong all along, or is now corrupt and secretly anti-gun and have been preparing for this photoshopped image for over a century, somehow.  

Or you simply think it's true again because it sounds like it should be.  That's how easy it is.  Make up a lie, post it, and watch people believe.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 07/11/22 at 01:33:23

If he Didn't say that
He should have
Howzat?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 07/11/22 at 03:22:55

"If he Didn't say that
He should have"

He definitely did not say that.

This further proves the point.  If it's something you want to be true, you literally forget its a lie.  That's how easy it is to manipulate people online.

Just tell them something they want to be true, attach an altered image and watch them go through life spreading lies as fact, being mad about things that Never.  Even.  Happened.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #9 - 07/11/22 at 03:58:27

Eegore wrote on 07/11/22 at 03:22:55:
Never.  Even.  Happened.

How about this?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 07/11/22 at 04:03:17

Why are you worked up about what I choose to believe?
Why don't you spend that effort pointing out how believing in the global warming stuff is ludicrous?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 07/11/22 at 05:55:20

Why are you worked up about what I choose to believe?
Why don't you spend that effort pointing out how believing in the global warming stuff is ludicrous?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 07/11/22 at 10:20:11

"Why are you worked up about what I choose to believe?"

I don't care what you believe.  I am saying I do not believe it.

If you want to believe George Washington said what is on that image you posted then go ahead.  Live life thinking that is real while saying you want "truth".  However if you post it a third time claiming it is real, I will still disagree.

My point is that by agreeing that it is fake, then posting it again as being real, it shows just how effective a false image can be.  Your actions are answering your own questions regarding why people make up these lies:  Because it works.

"Why don't you spend that effort pointing out how believing in the global warming stuff is ludicrous?"

I have said climate change analysis in most cases are inaccurate multiple times.

When members here that believe in Global Warming re-post images as fact, that they already said were lies, then I will disagree with them.

Nobody else is doing that though.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 07/11/22 at 11:53:33

Yeah the members of the Climate Cult of DOOM have stopped professing their undying Faith. The ones who believe Kyle murdered the guys who were trying to kill him and should be rotting away in prison don't say it. Not seeing any arguments offered up about how the Constitutional Right for an abortion, which is not mentioned in the Constitution, has been wrongly stripped from the birthing people, while the Constitution clearly says, The Right of the People to Keep and Bear arms shall not be infringed, and that right has been infringed and the lefties would like nothing more than to see it Completely and Totally Infringed.
And what actually happened, relative to abortion is,the decision has been placed where it belonged all along. It's a states rights situation. The federal government has been overreaching all along.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 07/11/22 at 11:53:50

Eegore wrote on 07/11/22 at 10:20:11:
"...   I don't care what you believe. ..."

Does that mean you will stop,
'Schooling'
JOG for posting something
not verified by you.

And start 'Schooling' others,
for saying things not verified by you.

Or things simply not the truth like
'Kavanaugh testified under oath
that he considered Roe v Wade settled law.
He was only confirmed because of that lie.
Should SCOTUS's lie under oath?'

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 09:27:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Oooh! How Fun!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.