Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The dude seriously screwed himself (Read 8 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
The dude seriously screwed himself
07/12/22 at 08:48:11

https://www.floppingaces.net/2022/07/06/its-clear-now-that-joe-and-hunter-wor...

Excerpt

has been revealed that Hunter Biden had contacts for Google officials and US-China policy officials:

Hunter Biden’s hard drive contained an enviable lineup of contacts for top US officials tasked with overseeing the US-China relationship, and at least 10 senior Google executives — raising new questions about the extent to which Joe Biden’s well-connected son could have leveraged his connections for personal profit, The Post has learned.

They were in a position to aid Hunter in his quest for unlimited wealth, crack and hookers

Many of the top-level government officials would have been in position to help Hunter Biden’s business aspirations in China during father’s term as vice president from 2008 to 2016. Throughout that period, he infamously looked to capitalize from his family name and connections — often while his father conducted sensitive state business.

That effort was clearly successful

Ten days later the Chinese business license for Bohai Harvest — a new company which would invest Chinese cash in projects outside the country that Hunter Biden had been trying to launch for more than a year — was approved by Chinese officials.

Hunter would be wined, dined and feted by Chinese oligarchs throughout his father’s term in office. Ye Jianming, boss of CEFC China Energy Co., even presented him with an $80,000 diamond as a gift. The rock later became an albatross during his divorce proceedings with wife Kathleen Buhle.

From where did he get those contacts, one might ask, and why did he have them?

Despite endless denials that he ever spoke to Hunter about Hunter’s business dealings, proof that Joe knew all about Hunter’s pursuits emerged in a voicemail found on Hunter’s computer.

‘Hey pal, it’s Dad. It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you get a chance just give me a call. Nothing urgent. I just wanted to talk to you. I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you’re clear. And anyway if you get a chance give me a call, I love you.’

WH spokesperson Karin Jean-Pierre was asked about this by Peter Doocy, the only real WH reporter, and it didn’t go well:

I think you're clear?

As in, You gonna get away with it?

I thought Joe knew nothing about Hunter's dealings??

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 07:26:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The dude seriously screwed himself

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.