Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Still don't understand why gas (Read 63 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Still don't understand why gas
07/04/22 at 07:03:18

is so expensive?

Could the intent of the Biden energy policy any clearer? This is not incompetence, this is absolutely intentional

The Biden Regime having already hamstrung the energy industry, shutting down the Permian Basis will be devastating. But that’s not all our rulers have in store for us. For the next step in their incremental strangulation of the energy industry, they plan to prevent new offshore drilling in either sea or shining sea:

The proposed plan will give the administration the ability to hold no new lease sales at all, according to the Interior Department. The plan could allow a maximum of 11 oil lease sales for offshore drilling, ten in the Gulf of Mexico and one in the Cook Inlet off of the south-central Alaska coast over the course of the next five years.

That leaves nothing for the Atlantic and Pacific coasts. Massive quantities of oil will lay wasted beneath the ocean floor.

The Interior Department is run by a leftist kook who was given the position because she is an Indian (do not say squaw) who evidently wants to get even with the pale faces for the injustices of centuries past.

Whoops Deb Haaland:

“From Day One, President Biden and I have made clear our commitment to transition to a clean energy economy.”

Whether it can work or not, whether it destroys our economy or not. When you put morons in charge, when you put petulant children in charge, and when you put Leftists who loather the country in charge………………

https://thedaleygator.net/?p=1677

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Still don't understand why gas
Reply #1 - 07/04/22 at 11:07:52

To say that this is intentional by the Biden admin is nonsensical.  It's hurting his approval and weakening his ability to get things done.

From what I've heard reported,... it began during the Covid restrictions when people started staying home from work, shopping and socializing.  This caused a glut of gas as people drove less and less.  Naturally prices dropped and production was pulled back.  Refinery's reduced production and some laid off or even shut down.  Some workers may have gone to other jobs, some decided to retire.
Fertlizers prices are also petroleum based and costs to farmers have soared enough that some are not planting crops.
Now as we all get back to approaching normal activity the fuel just isn't there.  High demand with low supply creates high prices.
Things won't level out until production matches demand.
Makes sense to me.

Also,... this is a global problem, prices are up everywhere.
Ukraine Russia situation isn't helping either.
Fuel is Russia's only economic weapon, they are restricting supply to EU, and I'm surprised to learn how much the world relied on Ukraine for food.  They are the breadbasket of Europe, much like America's grain belt.

A series of unfortunate events.
There's no easy button for this situation, we just have to ride it out.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 07/04/22 at 12:30:19

series of unfortunate events.
Correct, Election stolen

Followed up immediately by
Cancelling pipeline

Associated Press
Biden cancels offshore oil lease sales in Gulf Coast, Alaska

Another unfortunate event.

America, whether you want to admit it or not
Was no longer dependent on foreign oil.
The Saudis won't even take his calls to listen to him beg.

All just Biggo Oopsies.
He is Trying to shut down the Permian basin production.

I'm sure you will not get it considering that brilliant analogy of the DC cops not doing anything to remove the violent insurrectionists and actually holding the door open for them.

It's NOT a series of unfortunate events.
It's doing it on purpose.
The goal is make people want electric cars seem desirable.
Which is fully retarded.

With rolling brown outs being a topic because the grid is overloaded, every valedictorian knows what we need right now is to have thousands and thousands of electric cars to keep charged.

Aaand, where do YOU think the electrical power to charge them comes from? The WALL?

If you wave someone into your house, how do you then charge them with trespassing?
The most heavily armed citizens in the world went to overthrow the government
Unarmed.

You see anything there that just doesn't make sense?

Gee! I'm sorry, I completely forgot to ask what were the unfortunate events that Biden has been victim of..
Please, explain what happened and why would it was all just unavoidable stuff that happened.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 07/04/22 at 13:42:15

Serowbot wrote on 07/04/22 at 11:07:52:
To say that this is intentional by the Biden admin is nonsensical. ..."

Can you explain why Biden was HANDED,
a EXPORTING Pietro Energy Nation,
      reversed that,
And now got to, Kiss AZZ,
      to get some ? ?
Or ANY of the other points JOG posted above.

(NOT just what
CNN and like Tell You,
what to say)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 07/04/22 at 13:56:07

My mistake,.. I thought you wanted an explanation based on reality, instead of the conspiracy garbage you're being fed by internet loons.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 07/04/22 at 14:08:00

Excuse me? Are you saying the things I said he did, he Didn't Do?

Tell me what I said that is factually incorrect.

It's cool. School me. Help Me understand why gas started going up as soon as he was installed.

https://www.atr.org/joe-biden-we-are-going-get-rid-fossil-fuels/

Are you going to say that America wasn't exporting oil?
You should know his agenda. It's what he said he wants to do and he is.

You don't know what charging thousands of electric cars will do?
And, FWIW, I'm not being led around by anyone.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 07/04/22 at 15:28:19

... and Sandy Hook was a false flag with paid actors
...and the election was a fraud but there is no evidence
60 courts said zero, they threw most claims out as totally foolish.  Arizona had an illegal election recount run by extreme right-wing idiots and even they found no evidence.

And you think you're thinking for yourself?
You're down the rabbit hole

Don't feel too bad, 1/3 of America believes the same.
America is broken.  Trump and right-wing media broke it.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/04/22 at 15:29:16

I'd say when you insist that power grids with - zero wind-power input - are failing because of frozen windmills any talk of how energy systems work is out the window.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 07/04/22 at 15:31:59

Thank God, Eegores here with common sense.
I can't handle you guys.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 07/04/22 at 15:33:10

Ahh! Look at them!!
Teaming up to avoid the irrefutable.. No ,answer the questions.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 07/04/22 at 16:03:01

Oil is traded on a global market.  The oil we drill goes onto the world market same as every one else.
Alaskan oil licenses were not being bid on.  Big oil won't risk the investment gamble.
The magic pipeline, was only 8% complete and would be of no effect for at least a decade.  It was also not of a quality to be refined for automotive use.

I won't even go on... because you'll just throw more garbage out there.
Eegore is much better at details and facts than me.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 07/05/22 at 05:03:44

Gas companies don’t control the price at the pump in the same way as say a donut shop does. There’s a lot of hands in that cookie jar.

But, policy at the top makes a huge difference and as one of the largest markets and perhaps the biggest influencer of worldwide fuel uses, what we do matters. This war against fossil fuel has consequences. You think Ford and other companies going all in on electric cars doesn’t create waves in that massive supply chain? Elitist who will face no consequences from this push to what they call carbon zero, are forcing these technologies on us which aren’t ready and as a result will cause massive disruptions. Massive.

So, is this Biden’s fault? Biden’s a stupid old dementia suffering fool who is barely aware of anything so no, he has no concept of what he’s doing, but there’s a mindset of leftist elites who, mostly independent of one another, are so prosperous, they have blind spots to the worldwide damage they are causing.

We cannot move away from fossil fuel just yet. We need time to develop smaller, regional nuclear power plants that can generate an abundance of electricity. Then we let the private sector develop an useable infrastructure that allows a much more seamless transition away from using internal combustion engines as a power source for most transportation and industrial uses.

I’m a fan of electricity. Most of my power tools are battery operated. They work great. My 40v lawn mower is fantastic. But I can’t drive to Denver to see my daughter in an electric car so there are limits.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 07/05/22 at 05:12:22

You think actions like this don’t matter?

July 2 (UPI) -- The Biden administration has proposed blocking all new drilling in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, but allowing some drilling in the Gulf of Mexico in a five-year development plan.

The plan released on Friday proposed no more than 10 potential lease sales in the Gulf of Mexico, an option for one potential lease sale in the northern portion of the Cook Inlet of Alaska, and no lease sales for the Atlantic or Pacific planning areas over the 2023-2028 period.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 07/05/22 at 05:14:46

Yes, it is his fault.

“No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill. Period.”

— Joe Biden, 2020

https://twitter.com/i/status/1535667434912464897

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 07/05/22 at 06:24:08

Ahh! Look at them!!
Teaming up to avoid the irrefutable.. No ,answer the questions.

You never answered mine:

How did ERCOT power grids with zero wind-power input fail "because of" the frozen windmills?

Talking oil seems like a pointless conversation when someone insists wind-power that is not connected to a power grid can make that grid fail.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 11:19:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Still don't understand why gas

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.