MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Nice OLD Bikes
06/12/22 at 14:48:15

Hi guys

Well , I still get out and ride around just because "Two Wheels does move the Soul" as we all know.   And the price of fuel don't matter as much with the DR200 getting near 80mpg.   I am looking at a 350cc street bike with a nice seat on it that sits like the LS650 , that by most reports gets near 100mpg.
So,
I was out today and saw this Ariel on the Squair in Lynchburg .   I enjoy seeing these restored bikes when they are found and wanted to share this one with you fellers.   It looks like a 4 cylinder 2-cycle ?  If so ? It must have been fast for its time period ?
Smiley

ARIEL2mp.jpg

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Re: Nice OLD Bikes
Reply #1 - 06/12/22 at 18:16:51

Sure is an Ariel Square Four, pretty sure its four stroke designed to lug a side car and the early ones were prone to overheating the rear cylinders. Best Google Ariel Square Four for full details dates and so on.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #2 - 06/12/22 at 18:22:02

There's a Jawa 350

Jawa_634.jpg

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 06/12/22 at 18:26:39

Pretty sure if the doc doesn't Ask me what I want from this surgery, I'm gonna let him know
I want to be able to wrench on stuff and ride.
If I can't wrench,I'm Really goin to want to ride.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Tocsik
Serious Thumper

the singularity

Denver, CO
Reply #4 - 06/25/22 at 14:09:03

Those are both beauties.  Erico Motorsports here in Denver has a showroom with old bikes scattered around the perimeter like a museum.  Couple of pics in this album:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/vLnTVjkTmcfoCg163
Erico sells Ducati, Guzzi and Triumph.  Nice place.
https://www.ericomotorsports.com/

The first 3 pics in the album are actually from a showroom in La Jolla, Cali with classic cars and bikes.

'08|Raptor|Dyna|Stock jets & no other carb changes @ 5280' alt|'slavy CCT|Kawa front pulley|130/90 rear tire|7" LED headlight|3" straight risers|FIAMM El Grande horns|Mutazu hard bags
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 04:49:47

General CategoryThe Cafe › Nice OLD Bikes

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.