Send Topic Print
Re: 33 people shot (Read 345 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: 33 people shot
Reply #30 - 03/02/22 at 03:46:56

Billie, Rest up, regroup and come back to the table later.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #31 - 03/02/22 at 06:56:35

Billynoneck wrote on 03/01/22 at 21:12:59:
"... (hell I got my first gun there at 13, it took less than 48 hours and to think of that today terrifies me) ..."

Can you supply more detailed information about that ?
Place, circumstances, what gun/kind, etc, etc, etc.

Oh, do not, fake words, that you (or someone else said),
and make it look like I said them.

(Removing a, 'double negative',
is not, totally making something up)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #32 - 03/02/22 at 08:35:29

The shootout in Tombstone is legend,... so is the Valentines day massacre...
Today we call that .... Tuesday.

Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 03/02/22 at 08:53:53

If the slaves in America in the 17 and 1800s had access to weapons, would we have had a Civil War?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #34 - 03/02/22 at 12:30:58

Serowbot wrote on 03/02/22 at 08:35:29:
The shootout in Tombstone is legend,...
so is the Valentines day massacre...

A-Yep in all the places where,
Firearms have been banned !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 03/02/22 at 13:52:57

I think the American revolution proved otherwise but you think what you want.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 03/02/22 at 16:09:56

Okay.

IP Logged
Billynoneck

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 03/02/22 at 21:18:49

MnSpring wrote on 03/02/22 at 06:56:35:
Billynoneck wrote on 03/01/22 at 21:12:59:
"... (hell I got my first gun there at 13, it took less than 48 hours and to think of that today terrifies me) ..."

Can you supply more detailed information about that ?
Place, circumstances, what gun/kind, etc, etc, etc.

It was 30+ years ago, I was a freshman in high school (might have been 14 not 13), I thought a gun would be a good idea so I got a friend that was a senior to get me one. it was a snub nose 38, if I remember correctly I paid $200 and thankfully about a week later that same friend convinced me to get rid of it

Oh, do not, fake words, that you (or someone else said),
and make it look like I said them.

(Removing a, 'double negative',
is not, totally making something up)

Sorry I dont know what your refuring to, did I misunderstand something?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 03/03/22 at 05:24:27

Serowbot wrote on 03/02/22 at 08:35:29:
The shootout in Tombstone is legend,... so is the Valentines day massacre...

Huh

I’ve been to quite a few museums across the west and the consensus is the Wild West was never as violent as movies portray. The country had just come through a Civil War in which many participated or made preparations to do so which means many had experience using guns, some in actual war situations. While much of the land was not an official state so didn’t necessarily have the governmental structure, that doesn’t mean it was a preview of MadMax. You think a bunch of men with land, wives and children to protect were just gonna roll over? Not likely. (the disease of liberalism hadn’t come along yet)  Sure, there were basically what we would call organized crime today who took over areas, (sort of like modern day BLM movements) but much of the land was governed by locals who just wanted what most of us want. The good people who wanted peace and a chance at prosperity protected themselves with weapons.

I just read a stat that, from a daily average point of view, 316 people are shot in the USe Rey day. Ok, fine, but how many are shot by legally owned guns by citizens with no violent or criminal history? How many are used during the commission of a crime? Those would be valuable to see but not so easily found. My guess is an unbiased review of those stats would demonstrate an argument that restrictive gun laws would only impact those gun owners who are very unlikely to use a weapon with nefarious motives.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #39 - 03/03/22 at 06:40:05

Billy,,a license?

Seriously, why?
What would a license actually do?

Licensed drivers kill people every day.
Seriously, ask yourself how you came to believe that a piece of paper would make it all better.  I showed you about driving license laws. Do you know how they came about?
It was because of commerce. When how all of that really Works is fully ingrained, a little light might just flicker.

Awwright, gotta get going, getting ready to get the gall bladder out,, And the kids car has had me busy every day, looks like a couple more, before it's over.

I'm in a hurry, didn't read that part,

to sum up, I'm not in favor of taking away your guns, I just like the idea of if I see you walking down the street open carrying Id feel a lot safer about it if I knew you had never been convicted of a violent crime and/or hadn't been diagnosed as unstable.

If Only the world would work like that..
But a thug can dress up, and strap a holster on,
We have No idea how many unlicensed people are driving,, they look just like everyone else.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 03/03/22 at 07:58:12

Mavigogun wrote on 03/03/22 at 05:39:28:
What would you know about “good people who want peace”, Mark?  YOU WANTED TO INSTIGATE A BLOODY CIVIL WAR IN THE UNITED STATES.   Any judgement of your warped psyche is only useful for diagnosing illness.

Do the rest of you folks get that?   This guy, Mark, that you hang out with here, wanted the United States to be torn asunder, neighbor fighting neighbor.   Why?   Because for all his talk, his words have been impotent to make the changes he wants.  Incapable or unwilling to put in the hard work to move our community to consensus, this selfish degenerate wanted folks to die in sacrifice to his frustration.

That’s one sick old man.

Okay.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 03/03/22 at 08:00:43

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/03/22 at 06:40:05:
Billy,,a license?

Seriously, why?
What would a license actually do?

Licensed drivers kill people every day.
Seriously, ask yourself how you came to believe that a piece of paper would make it all better.  I showed you about driving license laws. Do you know how they came about?
It was because of commerce. When how all of that really Works is fully ingrained, a little light might just flicker.

Awwright, gotta get going, getting ready to get the gall bladder out,, And the kids car has had me busy every day, looks like a couple more, before it's over.

I'm in a hurry, didn't read that part,

to sum up, I'm not in favor of taking away your guns, I just like the idea of if I see you walking down the street open carrying Id feel a lot safer about it if I knew you had never been convicted of a violent crime and/or hadn't been diagnosed as unstable.

If Only the world would work like that..
But a thug can dress up, and strap a holster on,
We have No idea how many unlicensed people are driving,, they look just like everyone else.

Again, a license only effects those who follow the law. That’s it. We had a tragic shooting not long ago in St. Louis in which a little boy was killed. Do you think the gangbanger who shot him would get a license? That’s a serious question that deserves a serious answer. Would he have bought a license?

IP Logged
Billynoneck

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 03/03/22 at 11:41:50

no it won't stop gun crime, nothing will. But there areas where it will reduce crimes. Like kid is billed at school, goes home goes to get dads gun to show them all, oh no, guns are in a safe, no easy acsses maybe one less school shooting. Cop does a traffic stop, sir I see you have a gun, can I see your licence please...what's that you don't have one, that gun is confiscated, serving a warrant. Oh look guns, who are those? And what about recording serials in a database to track the history. Where did you get this, oh Tim bought it for you, now Tim can no longer buy guns.

Right now anyone can have a gun and there is nothing the cops can do, with licening that would give them power to remove those guns from bad guys

There is no quick or easy fix, the problem will not go away but there seems to be a lot of people of the option that if it won't 100%fix the problem it's not worth even trying, well I live in a country where it worked, it worked in the country next to us to and guns and gun crime  in the "real world" is not something that even crosses my mind these days, I like living where if someone cuts me of in traffic and I use my horn the though of them shooting me dosent cross my mind

I think I may have just worn out my "," button

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #43 - 03/03/22 at 16:45:18

Mavigogun wrote on 03/03/22 at 05:39:28:
What would you know about ... 
Any judgement of your warped psyche ...  
his words have been impotent ...
this selfish degenerate ...
That’s one sick old man.

After your latest ranting.
   I no longer believe
you are a 'devotee' of the book, 'The Prince'.

You have it Memorized!

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #44 - 03/03/22 at 16:48:00

Billynoneck wrote on 03/03/22 at 11:41:50:
"... Right now anyone can have a gun and there is nothing the cops can do, ..."

So incredibly wrong.
As most of the things you say about firearms.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 03:39:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Re: 33 people shot

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.