Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Softball for Jog, part 2 (Read 27 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Softball for Jog, part 2
01/14/22 at 04:48:11

Read the last two columns. I’m beginning to change my mind. Maybe he had help leaving this world.

http://anncoulter.com/

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Softball for Jog, part 2
Reply #1 - 01/14/22 at 09:56:12

If you are talking about Epstein, he didn't kill himself.

The guards
Conveniently both asleep.
YOUR job and you have a co-worker.
Do you
Take turns taking a nap
Or risk getting caught and fired?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 01/14/22 at 09:59:40

The footage of the corridor to his cell was available though.

This is why the body-double theory exists right?  Because the first suicide attempt and the first placement footage is gone, but where he died there is footage of him entering and the staff just never going down that hallway.

There is the CGI theory too where all that footage was professionally altered to show the staff being lazy.  The camera footage is through the entire night showing the staff and the hallway.  When did the hitmen go in?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 01/14/22 at 10:04:30

What I do know is pursing and convicting that woman for arranging underage girls for sex but not the men who did the act is a little like convicting the getaway driver but leaving the robbers in the bank with the guns alone.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 01/14/22 at 10:16:00

Yeah I understand the politics around the case are suspect.  I feel there could be a legislative cover-up.

I don't understand how direct video footage of the actual night Epstein died is either all CGI, or a body double.  I don't think he is secretly alive somewhere and they duplicated his body down to the DNA.  Too much work, too many things can go wrong, it's too much like a movie - simplified.  If it was an inside hit why purposefully damage the entire Prison system instead of just having some medical allergy and poisoning the guy.  They can certainly poison people and make it look like medication.

I mean really?  All these people involved and they pick this method to create a fake death and sneak a guy out of prison?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 01:29:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Softball for Jog, part 2

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.