Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Softball for JOG to hit out of the park (Read 124 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Softball for JOG to hit out of the park
01/13/22 at 16:06:12

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Softball for JOG to hit out of the park
Reply #1 - 01/13/22 at 17:06:06

And how many didn't die?

If we take this information, alone, the vaccine has a 100% fatality rate.  Does that make sense to do?

According to the NCAA, and Parent Heart Watch (which has been around for years because cardiac issues in kids is common) the rate is close to 1 in 43,000 for sudden cardiac arrest in athletic youth.  What we need to know is if there is a current increase, and lets get real nobody here was tracking cardiac issues in athletic kids prior to 2020, and what is causing the increase.

One version of the vaccine has shown evidence of increase, and should not be administered to anyone under 40 based off the info I have seen.  This is by actually looking through it, discussing it with others, and having a 3 stage verification process.

Not cherry-picked articles, but numbers from real physical deaths.

From 2011:

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.110.004622

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 01/13/22 at 20:17:21

Ohh,and how many didn't die?
Wow.

And how many Nobodies are seriously damaged?
How many dead?
You think he volunteered?
Or got the career ending offer?
Who gets to decide For me that I risk my life and health to do what I don't want to do?
And with ZERO pain of consequences for killing people..

No

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 01/13/22 at 22:09:52

Ohh,and how many didn't die?
Wow.

Yeah.  Does it make sense to ignore how many people go their entire life riding motorcycles without dying?  Or should we only look at motorcycle fatalities and say motorcycles are too dangerous since they have a 100% death rate for riders?

If I only observe dead motorcyclists my Observed Reality is that they are too dangerous and should be outlawed.  I can bring up many cases worldwide of dead motorcyclists.

Would you also want to know how many don't die?

Ignoring the total numbers is blatant manipulation.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 01/14/22 at 04:59:59

I see value in both positions.

Not everyone who smokes gets cancer but as a society, we restrict cigarettes. And for many of the same reasons, not everyone (the vast, vast majority in fact) who take one of the Covid vaccines get permanent side effects.

The human body is not a machine that we understand completely. There are perhaps an infinite number of variables within each of us that make it impossible to predict responses with certainty. So we go with the odds and the odds say the vaccine is safe for most. That’s the best we can do.

Society mandates vaccines to protect to others, children for example. And we mandate vaccines against diseases that have a high rate of infection with serious consequences, polio, whopping cough, measles, smallpox etc….

The issue with Covid and why many pushed back against a vaccine mandate (myself included) is because not everyone was at equal risk and the consequences of getting Covid varies so greatly that it is not the same as smallpox or the measles.

IP Logged
Billynoneck

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 01/14/22 at 06:29:51

WebsterMark wrote on 01/14/22 at 04:59:59:
The issue with Covid and why many pushed back against a vaccine mandate (myself included) is because not everyone was at equal risk and the consequences of getting Covid varies so greatly that it is not the same as smallpox or the measles.

Valid point but a big reason for the vaccine is to stop the spread, you or I for example my not have a problem if we get covid but we become carriers and put others at risk with our choice. having said that I think a mandate is a step too far and feel people should have a choice but at the same time as that's your choice, it's the choice of others as to whether they want to interact with you and put themselves at a higher possible risk.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 01/14/22 at 08:05:39

Billynoneck wrote on 01/14/22 at 06:29:51:
"... reason for the vaccine is to stop the spread ..."

NOP !
Not even close

And another reason, (as WM said)
Not smallpox/measles/polio/etc/etc/etc.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 01/14/22 at 09:24:51

Neck is making good points right up to
Stop the spread..

It's True they Told us that would happen.
It Just Didn't.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 01/14/22 at 10:12:26

"And for many of the same reasons, not everyone (the vast, vast majority in fact) who take one of the Covid vaccines get permanent side effects."

Editing this one due to incorrect interpretation of Webstermark's comment.

This is Correct.  Billions of people have taken it without issue.   

If "most" have permanent damage we should see 262,000,001 cases of permanent damage in the US alone.  Where are they?

Billions.  9,640,000,000 people, and "Most" have "permanent" issues?  Where are all the people getting treatment or just hopping on social media or having any notification of these permanent issues?

We can say that stuff, but the real world can't hop on board when Billions of people do not have a single medical file, social comment or any evidence whatsoever of permanent damage.  In the US 524 Million vaccines have been given.  Most of those people are silent on this?

If "most" have permanent damage we should see 262,000,001 cases of permanent damage today.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 01/14/22 at 10:52:31

Eegore wrote on 01/14/22 at 10:12:26:
"And for many of the same reasons, not everyone (the vast, vast majority in fact) who take one of the Covid vaccines get permanent side effects."
 This is incorrect.  Billions of people have taken it without issue.   
 If "most" have permanent damage we should see 262,000,001 cases of permanent damage in the US alone.  Where are they?
 Billions.  9,640,000,000 people, and "Most" have "permanent" issues?  Where are all the people getting treatment or just hopping on social media or having any notification of these permanent issues?
 We can say that stuff, but the real world can't hop on board when Billions of people do not have a single medical file, social comment or any evidence whatsoever of permanent damage.  In the US 524 Million vaccines have been given.  Most of those people are silent on this?
  If "most" have permanent damage we should see 262,000,001 cases of permanent damage today.   

Perhaps a reading lesson is in order,
for the people you have reading the posts for you ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 01/14/22 at 11:08:12

"Perhaps a reading lesson is in order,
for the people you have reading the posts for you ??"

Agreed.  Thanks for the correction.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 01/14/22 at 13:26:34

We were TOLD
Take the jab
It's Safe and Effective
Neither claim can be made.

Who CARES how many? It's NOT miniscule. Funerals for taking the jab are Statistically small. But for some people, the Risk of getting covid are minimal. A heart attack because you took the jab, WHILE YOU WERE AN ODDS ON FAVORITE, to walk right through being sick.
Admit it or don't. The plan offered that would design the response to the threat Rationally,aggressively protecting the most vulnerable, and leaving those whose risk factor is low, to go about living.
And the Side Effects that are not yet happening, means What?
Just because someone has not yet vapor locked and hit the ground or discovered that your kid won't have a sibling, because mom is sterile now.

Not CLAIMS.
Nobody KNOWS how it works out long term.

If mid twenties athletes are dying from heart attacks, who is to say that in a year or two the guy who is in passable shape, now that he is 55ish ,won't be falling out at a High rate?

You Don't Know

What I know is,
Everything they have done was stupid.
They lie and some believe.
Not me.
I'm pretty sure I didn't see a disclaimer anywhere.
Like the advertisement for a drug, the last seconds are someone talking as fast as possible, laying out the hazards of taking that drug.

Pretty sure we were never told

Yeah, some of you are gonna Dah!  You might not Dah,you Might just have neurological problems. You might have tinnitus you never had. You might have muscle weakness, tremors,
You might go from vibrant, engaged person to invalid.
Nobody Is Going to Help You.

You cherry pick.
You dig up warm fuzzy crap. Guess what? Reality is a lot less fabulous than you're selling.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 01/14/22 at 14:17:44

Who CARES how many? It's NOT miniscule.

People who argue effectively for outcomes that are accurate.  You want to see reduced mandates for the jab, you can't use garbage math and lies.  Ivermectin information you provided here doesn't match real humans and the hospital it was claimed to be studied at doesn't have the physical space, patient numbers, rooms or equipment, and they said they never did this study.  You don't see a problem with that?  Just move along and find another one, pretend the lies weren't there?

Your whole approach is in response to how many times the Government lied, but you want us (us being all known humans besides JoG) to ignore the lies in the articles you use as reference.  Why?  

"And the Side Effects that are not yet happening, means What?
Just because someone has not yet vapor locked and hit the ground or discovered that your kid won't have a sibling, because mom is sterile now.
"

If long-term side effects happen.  If nobody KNOWS, why treat it like it is an absolute?  It can happen but as it stands now given the historical outcomes the chances look low.  If you don't want the vaccine don't get one.

I'm pretty sure I didn't see a disclaimer anywhere.
Like the advertisement for a drug, the last seconds are someone talking as fast as possible, laying out the hazards of taking that drug.

Pretty sure we were never told

The "disclaimers" you refer to are for advertising specific ads on network broadcasts.  Those don't apply here.  The informed consent paperwork is presented before you get a vaccine by law, and is available online all over the place.

Refusing to look does not mean you were not informed.  

"Vaccine providers are required to provide fact sheets to recipients of vaccines authorized under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)—which is the mechanism for authorization for the available COVID-19 vaccines."

The claim that places are giving the vaccine and not giving the paperwork are such an easy target and so easy to prove that I find it very, very unlikely not one person has ever recorded it happening.  That one video would shut that clinic down, but nobody will offer evidence?  Bull.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/downloads/pre-vaccination-screening-for...

You cherry pick.
You dig up warm fuzzy crap. Guess what? Reality is a lot less fabulous than you're selling.

Except I actually posted the cardiac issues, the specific vaccine component values and rates.  Not made-up lies.  What part of that information I offered was incorrect, and how am I selling "warm and fuzzy" when I did that?   You can say I am posting warm-fuzzy, but I consider verifiable math, not internet articles I never read, reality.  I'm not going to ignore the healthy and only observe negatives.  I am not going to ignore that 2k kids per day should have had heart issues using your math, but didn't because the lack of obituaries and hospital admissions are reality.  

If someone wanted to outlaw motorcycles and said they don't CARE how MANY because some people Dah! on them would you take that person seriously?

IP Logged
Billynoneck

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 01/14/22 at 14:26:00

MnSpring wrote on 01/14/22 at 08:05:39:
NOP !
Not even close

so what is the REAL reason then?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 01/14/22 at 14:36:35

so what is the REAL reason then?

Well it's herd to say with some people what they think that reason will be, but it usually isn't to stop a disease, or anything simple.  However the vaccinations as we know them to work right now do not stop the spread.

The vaccines reduce impact of the disease but vaccinated still carry active viral loads that can infect others.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/20/24 at 01:43:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Softball for JOG to hit out of the park

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.